Community > Posts By > ArtGurl

ArtGurl's photo
Sat 07/20/13 10:00 PM

1j9b6c5,

Here is a one card reading for you. I drew the Sun. The advice of the sun in my little white book is this:

Choose carefully where you go because many will follow your shining light. Be kind and forgo arrogance. I know it's hard to be humble when you are so divine, but try anyway. Don't let the sun catch you crying. Try to find a balance between the darkness and the light. Address what troubles you but don't obsess over it. You don't always have to be the center of attention. Let someone else shine.

My reading of supporting cards:

Your are great at solving problems. Realize that creativity will always win over competition. Gain control of your will that has the power to direct your attention away from that dark place of anger or depression. Your thoughts are what create your reality.

Think joy and gratitude and change it for the better.
Thanks Jeannie. I'll try to follow your advice.

That's smart...she is good with cards.

ArtGurl's photo
Sat 07/20/13 06:05 PM
Welcome waving

ArtGurl's photo
Sat 07/20/13 05:16 PM

Not good, not bad. Is it possible...yes. I've done it several times. Just know going in that most of the time it is a lot of time and emotional expenditure for too little return. Every once in a while though, it just works!

Also meet as soon as possible...no matter what you think, it is different in real life no matter how honest you are online and on the phone. It sucks to fall in love with someone from a distance only to discover that it doesn't work quite the way you thought it would in person.

flowerforyou

What's this all aboot? :tongue: laugh

We don't say aboot in the west silly. We sound like friendly Amer'cans :wink: :tongue: laugh

ArtGurl's photo
Sat 07/20/13 05:06 PM
Love it Michael! What is cool is I hear this to a melody in my head as I read. Did you write it as a song?

ArtGurl's photo
Sat 07/20/13 05:01 PM

Cool. Hey Sherrie! How are ya? Neat math ya have there!

bigsmile

Hey Michael flowerforyou Nice to see you.

ArtGurl's photo
Sat 07/20/13 03:28 PM
This is too complex to give you a sound bite on a public forum but know that you have the power to tell them to leave anytime. Sometimes they hang around those who have an ability to work with them. Sometimes you summon them without realizing it. It isn't scary unless you make them bigger than you ... Just know that you are in choice about it.

ArtGurl's photo
Sat 07/20/13 03:10 PM

Hi all. Am new here. Hope am welcomed?

Of course, all are welcome. waving

ArtGurl's photo
Sat 07/20/13 03:03 PM

Hey anybody here art girl u?

waving

ArtGurl's photo
Sat 07/20/13 03:02 PM

I don't seem to notice a difference whether i use my own pic or some other ...
I get more than my share of all the hoo haw

biggrin
{MAN I'M PRETTY !}

Cue Right Said Fred

I'm too sexy for my shirt
Too sexy for my body
Too sexy for my body
So sexy it hurts

laugh

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IrGPWnczYRw

waving

flowerforyou

biggrin

laugh that's awesome! laugh

ArtGurl's photo
Sat 07/20/13 02:48 PM
I don't think there is one thing that would apply to all men or all women. If we are indeed here to create the lives of our own choosing, it would make sense that what would be my greatest experience would be different from another's.

One person's greatest experience may be to birth a child...another's may be to birth a book that changes the course of history...another's may be to shine a light for someone who is lost so they can return home to themselves...another's may be a tragic death that impacts others to create something different in their own lives.

Too deep for a Saturday? oops

ArtGurl's photo
Sat 07/20/13 02:16 PM
Welcome waving

ArtGurl's photo
Sat 07/20/13 02:09 PM
So many movies have impacted me.

I remember sitting in the movie theatre after Schindler's List unable to speak and unable to move .. My friend had recently lost her brother ... We both were emotionally wrecked and just sat there processing what we just saw. Really powerful.

ArtGurl's photo
Sat 07/20/13 02:00 PM

I don't seem to notice a difference whether i use my own pic or some other ...
I get more than my share of all the hoo haw

biggrin
{MAN I'M PRETTY !}

Cue Right Said Fred

I'm too sexy for my shirt
Too sexy for my body
Too sexy for my body
So sexy it hurts

laugh

ArtGurl's photo
Sat 07/20/13 01:48 PM
flowerforyou

ArtGurl's photo
Sat 07/20/13 01:46 PM
Not good, not bad. Is it possible...yes. I've done it several times. Just know going in that most of the time it is a lot of time and emotional expenditure for too little return. Every once in a while though, it just works!

Also meet as soon as possible...no matter what you think, it is different in real life no matter how honest you are online and on the phone. It sucks to fall in love with someone from a distance only to discover that it doesn't work quite the way you thought it would in person.

flowerforyou

ArtGurl's photo
Sat 07/20/13 01:39 PM
It doesn't matter where you are from. Most profiles you look at haven't been online in over a month...oftentimes years.

Welcome.

ArtGurl's photo
Sat 07/20/13 07:36 AM

I believe you can be madly in love. Your feelings are quite real. The problem is that the person, if only known to you online is your fantasy of who they are.

Even if they are not being deceptive, you have to get to know them all over again when you meet in person. You owe that to yourself/ves to do that. It may mean you have to grieve the loss of the online fantasy person.

Well said!

ArtGurl's photo
Sat 07/20/13 07:10 AM
It is 7:30 and I still haven't slept...sooooo wishing for sleep. grumble

ArtGurl's photo
Sat 07/20/13 07:05 AM
flowerforyou

ArtGurl's photo
Sat 07/20/13 06:59 AM
Love waits patiently
For you to turn your gaze
To remember