For all it was and all it wasn't ... Goodbye. flowerforyou

ArtGurl's photo
Sat 09/07/13 07:16 AM
Wahoo!!! Keep it up Girl!!! flowerforyou

ArtGurl's photo
Sat 09/07/13 06:29 AM

Matter does not exist

huh Oh really?

Then try jumping out of a flying airplane without a parachute.

Since matter doesn't exist, the ground doesn't exist either.
Thus, it should be completely safe for you to jump without a parachute.

Come on! Test your idea.

If you can't find an airplane to jump out of, then try jumping off the top of a tall building. If matter doesn't exist, then the ground won't exist, right? Thus, there will be no danger of you being killed.

That might make sense if every molecule of your being was free of any fixed points of view or beliefs but we are inundated with opinions and fixed points of view.

If you had no point of view about aging would you actually age? If every cell believed you could walk through a wall, why couldn't you?

Teeny tiny bit of matter in an atom ... the rest is perceived as space. I've read that scientists estimate that the matter portion of an atom is 1 trillionth leaving 99.999 999 999 99% space. If that is true ... it would equate to about 7 inches on a journey to the sun ... or 1 drop of water in 20 olympic sized swimming pools or 1 second in nearly 36000 years. That's solid based on what?

ArtGurl's photo
Sat 09/07/13 05:25 AM
I'll take a couple hour road trip and see if I can invite them to brunch. surprised

ArtGurl's photo
Sat 09/07/13 05:20 AM
Participate in the forums. There are a lot of people who read the posts who never participate. Often they will contact you based upon something that you've written. Also, if you post people get a sense of who you are....and you are no longer a stranger when you do write to them.

Often people complain about their emails never being responded to. If you allow people the privilege of getting to know you a little in the forums, it can go a long way to paving the way for conversation.

Good luck to you.

ArtGurl's photo
Sat 09/07/13 05:06 AM
Money Honey by State of Shock

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AA5WzjBwWiI

waving

ArtGurl's photo
Sat 09/07/13 05:04 AM
Your profile is visible and you are able to post. You are active. Welcome back.

ArtGurl's photo
Sat 09/07/13 05:00 AM
:heart:

ArtGurl's photo
Tue 09/03/13 03:44 AM

ArtGurl's photo
Tue 09/03/13 03:40 AM

ArtGurl's photo
Tue 09/03/13 03:21 AM
Could just be energy or could be an entity (an energy stuck in identity). You are an entity with a body ... there are others without a body. They do not require a door or a window to enter. Energy can move freely.

YOU, however, trump all with your choice. If you don't want them around then demand that they leave. If you have a lot of these experiences though, you probably have a capacity to work with them that you are either not aware of or choosing not to exercise.

ArtGurl's photo
Tue 09/03/13 03:14 AM
Welcome and good luck to you.

ArtGurl's photo
Tue 09/03/13 03:01 AM
Well....I had way more stalkers when I was thinner so maybe .... huh

For the most part men like my extra curviness. For me though ... I'd like to trim down a little

ArtGurl's photo
Wed 08/21/13 02:53 AM
Anymore - Michael Lee Martin

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gofsT9Ef2R8

ArtGurl's photo
Thu 08/15/13 12:20 PM
Edited by ArtGurl on Thu 08/15/13 12:20 PM

It would depend upon the circumstances...

In a former relationship, I was planning to move to Hawaii. I was prepared to give up everything nonessential due to the high cost of shipping. It was my choice and It is just stuff.

I can't imagine being asked to give up anything though...and I'd never ask him to give up anything either ... although that supersize leather recliner with the sports logo stitched in the back with the built in beer cooler would definitely not be going in the livingroom! laugh We'd be building the most secluded kick-@$$ man cave ever! bigsmile

flowerforyou

So...you didn't go? Hawaii, huh? Would you mind if I take a crack at him? :laughing:

If the only way to get the BIG TV in the living room is to accept the man chair...it can stay as far as I'm concerned. That is, as long as he does talk during the game. I would think a grown man can remember what he was going to say until the commercial! grumble

:tongue: laugh flowerforyou

ArtGurl's photo
Wed 08/14/13 04:23 AM

I have never been one to try to control the actions of another so wouldn't feel the need to tell him what he is allowed to do or how long he can be out. I look at time apart as time to miss one another ... and possibly to build some sexual fire....

...it is quite delicious to imagine him trying to keep a straight face while I am texting all the things I am going to do to him when he gets home...or all the things I am having to do to myself in his absence...the latter usually has him in a quite a lather pitchfork

And not in an annoying constant contact whatcha doin kind of way that feels like stalking or control ...in a playful flirty way ... one liner ... every so often. Or maybe a pic :wink:

(((Sherrie)))devil :tongue: smooched blushing flowers

ahhhh ((((Steven)))) smooched

Oh!(((Sherrie)))Spoken with French accent.Muuuagh!:wink: smooched :heart: flowerforyou

ohhh la la :wink: flowers

2 4 5 6 7 8 9 24 25