Community > Posts By > SCB27769

no photo
Sun 02/14/16 07:18 PM
They're certainly not loving me!

no photo
Sun 02/14/16 07:18 PM
I'm sincere and honest, as best as I can be. But the only thing women seem to care about is whether one has a job, college degree and lots of money. No one really loves any more.

no photo
Sun 02/14/16 07:16 PM
Ha yew. I'm 36 years old and I'm looking for a nice beautiful Asian lady, close to my age. Unfortunately, there doesn't seem to be any for me. Good luck in your search also.

no photo
Sun 02/14/16 07:12 PM
Nobody cares what I want. They don't want me, so what I want does not matter.

no photo
Sun 02/14/16 07:10 PM
I'm afraid I'm not cool. No one's even interested in me.

no photo
Sun 02/14/16 07:10 PM
I'm polite. Of course, you don't even know that I'm here.

no photo
Sun 02/14/16 06:58 PM
Yeah, whatever dude. Valentine's Day loves me NEVER. I'm still single and alone. NOBODY wants or likes me, nor will they. God didn't seem to make a woman for me. Because she hasn't shown her face or written me or made any attempt at announcing her presence to me. So, "Valentine's Day" is just a crock, a tankerful of snake oil.

no photo
Sun 02/14/16 06:53 PM
Thanks, IgorFrankensteen. I hadn't considered that. I typically assume most people have a laptop similar to my Toshiba Satellite. I can upgrade both the RAM and hard drive in it. But you are correct to point out the smaller "netbook" and "ultrabook" machines which often don't allow for easy RAM, CPU or hard drive upgrades. I'd strongly recommend avoiding those at all costs unless you (A) can't afford anything more than that and/or (B) absolutely MUST have a computer that small.

no photo
Sun 02/14/16 06:39 PM
An update on my status here...

No one yet has showed me much interest beyond a few short conversations. That's *a little* better than my prior experience, but is still severely lacking. It's "Valentine's Day" and I'm no closer to marriage than I was when I first started my account here. Not a good start overall. My sweet sexy Asian still has not shown up on my doorstep. I'm still very doubtful that she exists and I'm wondering, and worried, that all this is just another big fail to add to all the other mega fails in my life.

So that's where things currently stand for me. Still single, very lonely and kind of hating the whole "Valentine's Day" thing. I don't think romance actually ever happens. I just don't.

no photo
Fri 01/29/16 05:29 AM
Yeah, this one's good. The baseball one is the silliest one for me.laugh

no photo
Fri 01/29/16 05:22 AM
Oh my God is that ever true! Honestly, where the hell is civility any more? Obviously, we've lost our way. Kudos to Grandma for tellin' it like it is!

no photo
Fri 01/29/16 03:51 AM
Sure, I'll be your friend, Racheldean. Feel free to write me any time.

no photo
Mon 01/25/16 01:56 AM
In Metairie. I'm not a bot.

no photo
Mon 01/25/16 01:44 AM
The last time I attempted online dating, it ended horribly. None of the women on the site wanted me. They seemed only interested in money, job and college degree. Definitely no Asian woman there would touch me. I pretty much gave up altogether on ever finding a mate up until now. I'm new here, so it remains to be seen if I'll fare any better here on Mingle2. The women on the previous site didn't seem to have any love for the chronically unemployed, of which I am one.

I hope to find myself a decent and highly beautiful Asian lady to be my soul mate, but I'm also leaving a small window open for others, just in case. I'm 36 years old (or will be this March) and I have never been on a date and I've been extremely down on everything over the fact that I don't have a girlfriend or wife and no job.

I know this isn't the place to air grievances over unemployment, so I'm not going to mention it any further after this (unless if asked by the curious or concerned). But I do sincerely hope that there are at least a few nice respectable women 26-36 years old who will give me some kind of chance. I'm not holding out hope for any miracles, though (I kind of don't believe in miracles any more). Thanks for reading and I hope for better luck this time around.

BTW, feel free to read my other posts in the "Travel" and "Computers" topics. Also, any dating tips/suggestions are much appreciated from the community.

no photo
Mon 01/25/16 01:27 AM
Yecchh! I hate scammers!! They always leave a foul taste in one's mouth! You ain't gonna get that from me, though. I'm real as real gets, definitely NOT FAKE.

no photo
Mon 01/25/16 01:23 AM
I'm not from Scotland nor have I ever been there. But, I do have part Scottish ancestry on my Dad's side of the family. They got great bagpipe music and a very resolute Celtic heritage worth learning about. I just wish I had the money to go there myself.:smile:

no photo
Mon 01/25/16 01:18 AM
I'm sorry that your truck died. It must hurt pretty badly. I hope you will be able to get another one just as good as your old one.:cry:

no photo
Mon 01/25/16 01:09 AM
Any place in Asia or Central Asia, it doesn't matter the country as long as it's safe and in Asia. Won't go to the Middle East, though. Too dangerous, if you get my drift.

Europe might also be cool to visit. Maybe Germany, the Netherlands or Scotland. May never happen, though, as I'm broke.frown

no photo
Mon 01/25/16 12:52 AM
If your tab's got a USB port on it (and some of them do!), try plugging an external hard drive or SSD into it. You can use that to copy your files to for backup and archival purposes. Plus, that same drive can be used on your regular computer, so, if necessary, you could access the files on your computer (theoretically) in the event your tablet bites the dust.

After you're done, just run a disk cleanup program to remove the junk and defrag it, if necessary. You ought to get at least a little more performance out of your tablet.

Good luck and happy computing!:smile:

no photo
Mon 01/25/16 12:27 AM
Sir, I know a little about computers. My suggestions are as follows:

1. Get the faster Intel laptop. You can't go wrong with a speedier CPU.

2. Although the computer has only 6 GB of RAM, you should be able to upgrade it to as much RAM as you want.

3. If all you wish to do is surf the web and type up some stuff for work, the smaller display might suffice (unless, of course, you can't see smaller text very well) in most situations. Plus, the smaller footprint will be lighter and give you less strain to carry when on the go.

4. The Intel is a good bit cheaper than the AMD, so use the money saved to put towards some more RAM.

I also have been told that the AMD processors are no good. However, my first laptop had an AMD Athlon 64 X2 running at around 1.9 GHz and that little computer really ran well with Windows Vista. Don't judge the quality of any particular CPU brand until you have actually used it! Another suggestion, get an external hard drive enclosure and a good SSD with at least 256 GB capacity so you can save backups of your files and keep the main hard drive clean and clutter free. A solid-state drive (SSD) will not crash if it gets dropped or jostled accidentally, unlike a more traditional disk drive. I hope this helps you. Good luck.:smile: