Community > Posts By > msveeay

no photo
Tue 10/23/07 06:26 PM
its about that first impression. I would hope he is doing the same for me.
happy

no photo
Tue 10/23/07 06:23 PM
yes tameka... they sound very cheap

don't fall for that any more

:tongue:

no photo
Tue 10/23/07 06:22 PM
not nice
noway

no photo
Tue 10/23/07 06:21 PM
thx

happy

no photo
Tue 10/23/07 06:19 PM
hair done.... check
nails done .... check
smelling nice .. check
looking nice.. check

Ready to go

happy

no photo
Tue 10/23/07 06:17 PM
it has nothing to do with her being a woman.. a sorry a$$ employee.. is a sorry a$$ employee. I am sure she should be losing her job for coming to work high.

mad

no photo
Tue 10/23/07 05:12 PM
yea.. don't worry about it.. its human.. sometimes it takes some of us longer to get over the hurt. Just keep reminding yourself that... a man that could do this to you.. could not ever had totally loved you. Feel blessed he was taken out of your life.. so that you would be available.. for the one you are meant to be with.

Its going to get easier.. this I know.

flowerforyou

no photo
Mon 10/22/07 07:08 PM
No doubt...It is very powerful

Vee

no photo
Mon 10/22/07 06:56 PM
yea.. you may want to get her checked out.

no photo
Mon 10/22/07 06:55 PM
it is hard... real real real real hard....it didn't work for me.. doesn't mean it wouldn't work for you though

Maybe if both of the people are patient.. it may work.. but I DO NOT KNOW!!..lol
I got hurt really bad in my situation.

ohwell

no photo
Mon 10/22/07 06:31 PM
wow brighteyes.. i didn't even read her post and just saw she said that too,, it must be a calling for you

happy

no photo
Mon 10/22/07 06:30 PM
brightyes.. you seem like a photographer

no photo
Mon 10/22/07 06:27 PM
YES!!!!!

no photo
Mon 10/22/07 04:57 PM
I always send..

hi I'm Veeay

flowerforyou

Works for me

no photo
Wed 10/17/07 03:21 AM
A husband and wife were having dinner at a very fine restaurant when this absolutely stunning young woman comes over to their table, gives the husband a big open-mouthed kiss, says she'll see him later, and walks away.

His wife glares at him and says, "Who the hell was that?"

"Oh," replies the husband, "she's my mistress."

"Well, that's the last straw," says the wife. "I've had enough, I want a divorce."

"I can understand that," replies her husband, "but remember, if we get a divorce, it will mean no more shopping trips to Paris, no more wintering in Barbados, no moare summers Tuscany, no more Infinities and Lexuses in the garage and no more yacht club. But the decision is yours"

Just then, a mutual friend enters the restaurant with a gorgeous babe on his arm. "Who's that woman with Jim?" asks the wife.

"That's his mistress," says her husband.

"Ours is prettier," she replies.

no photo
Tue 10/16/07 06:21 PM
A kindergarten class had a homework assignment to find out about something exciting and relate it to the class the next day. When the time came to present what they'd found, the first little boy walked up to the front of the class made a small white dot on the blackboard and sat back down. Puzzled, the teacher asked him just what it was.
"It's a period,'' said the little boy.

"Well, I can see that,'' she said, ''but what is so exciting about a period?''

''Damned if I know,'' said the little boy, ''but this morning my sister was missing one, Daddy had a heart attack, Mommy fainted, and the man next door shot himself

no photo
Tue 10/16/07 05:54 PM
i don't know either.. but... i would just tell you to take your time.. and get to know the person.. a little bit more. SO many people tell you what they think you want to hear early on.. or what they think they want... until they get it.

Just be careful
:wink:

no photo
Tue 10/16/07 04:53 PM
Ignore them kinds of folks... there are lots of them out there... keep doing you...you will receive your blessing anyway.

flowerforyou

no photo
Tue 10/16/07 04:51 PM
I would have been blown
grumble

no photo
Sun 10/14/07 04:03 PM
laugh