Community > Posts By > msveeay

no photo
Tue 10/30/07 04:07 PM
glad to know I am not the only one..the end just blew me...especially because I love SAW I, II and III

no photo
Tue 10/30/07 04:02 PM
Did you like the ending??

no photo
Mon 10/29/07 06:05 PM
noway

laugh

no photo
Mon 10/29/07 05:04 PM
I'm single.. by choice at the moment.

Not that I want to be ohwell

Just seems easier and much more simple right now
happy

no photo
Mon 10/29/07 03:55 PM
flowerforyou

no photo
Mon 10/29/07 03:55 PM
flowerforyou

no photo
Mon 10/29/07 03:49 PM
Interesting Human Body Facts

-The largest cell in the human body is the female egg and the smallest is the male sperm.

-A full bladder is roughly the size of a soft ball

- It takes the food seven seconds to get from your mouth to your stomach.

-One human hair can support 3kg.

- Human thighbones are stronger than concrete.

-The attachment of human muscles to skin is what causes dimples.

- The average man's penis is three times the length of h is thumb.

- A woman's heart beats faster than a man's.

- If the average male never shaved, his beard would be 13 feet long when he died.

- Men with hairless chests are more likely to get cirrhosis of the liver than men with hair

-There are about one trillion bacteria on each of your feet.

- Side by side, 2000 cells from the human body could cover about one square inch.

- Women blink twice as much as men.

-The average person's skin weighs twice as much as their brain.

- When you are looking at someone you love, your pupils dilate. .
. . ..they do the same when you are looking at someone you hate!

- It takes twice as long to lose new muscle if you stop working out than it did to gain it.

-You're ears secrete more earwax when you are afraid than when you aren't.

-Your body uses 300 muscles to balance itself when you are standing still.

- If saliva cannot dissolve something, you cannot taste it.

-The average woman is 5 inches shorter than the average man.

Checked out the length of your thumb.. Didn't ya?!

no photo
Sat 10/27/07 08:18 PM
i feel ya on this one.. sometimes.. I would rather just chill out with myself than end up fighting my way out of the grip of a sad date.

:cry:

no photo
Sat 10/27/07 08:16 PM
yea.. i don't think it should matter

ohwell

no photo
Fri 10/26/07 04:46 PM
SAW IV starts tonight.. I might go see that

no photo
Thu 10/25/07 04:18 PM
what's the question??

no photo
Thu 10/25/07 03:51 PM
A wife got a terrible headache and told her husband to go to the Halloween party alone.

He, being a devoted husband, protested, but she argued and said she was going to take some aspirin and go to bed and there was no need for his good time to be spoiled by not going.

So he took his costume and away he went. The wife, after sleeping soundly for about an hour, woke without pain and as it was still early, decided go to the party.

As her husband didn't know what her costume was, she thought she would have some fun by watching her husband to see how he acted when she was not with him. So she joined the party and soon spotted her husband in his costume, cavorting around on the dance floor, dancing with every nice 'chick' he could and copping a little feel here and a little kiss there.

His wife went up to him and being a rather seductive babe herself, he left his new partner high and dry and devoted his time to her. She let him go as far as he wished, naturally, since he was her husband. After more drinks he
finally whispered a little proposition in her ear and she agreed, so off they went to one of the cars and made passionate love in the back seat. Just before unmasking at midnight, she slipped away and went home and put the
costume away and got into bed, wondering what kind of explanation he would make up for his outrageous behavior.

She was sitting up reading when he came in, so she asked what kind of time he had. Oh, the same old thing. You know I never have a good time when you're not there.' Then she asked, 'Did you dance much? He replied, I'll tell you, I never danced one dance. When I got there, I met Pete, Bill
Brown and some other guys, so we went into the spare room and played poker all evening. You must have looked really silly wearing that costume playing poker all night! she said with unashamed sarcasm.

To which the husband replied, Actually, I gave my costume to your brother, apparently he had the time of his life

no photo
Thu 10/25/07 03:49 PM
A five-year-old boy and his grandfather are sitting on the front porch together, when grandpa pulled a beer out of the cooler. The little boy asked, "Grandpa, can I have a beer?" Grandpa replied, "Can your pecker touch your ass?" The little boy answered, "No Grandpa, it's just a little pecker!" Grandpa said, "Then you're not man enough to have a beer."

A little later Grandpa lit up a cigar. The little boy asked, "Grandpa, can I
have a cigar?" Once again, Grandpa asked, "Can your pecker touch your ass?" The little boy answered "no," again. Grandpa said, "Then you're not
man enough to have a cigar."

A little later, the boy came out of the house with some cookies and milk. Grandpa asked, "Can I have a cookie?" The boy asked, "Can your pecker touch your ass?" Grandpa replied, "Hell yeah, my pecker can touch my ass!"

The boy replied, "Then go f**k yourself! Grandma made these for me."

no photo
Wed 10/24/07 05:12 PM
i would leave it alone.. his loss.

He will probably try to call again later.. but ignore him.

grumble

no photo
Wed 10/24/07 05:09 PM
sounds good

happy

no photo
Wed 10/24/07 04:40 PM
It was many years ago since the embarrassing day when a young woman, with a baby in her arms, entered his butcher shop and confronted him with the news that the baby was his and asked what was he going to do about it? Finally he offered to provide her with free meat until the boy was 16. She agreed.

He had been counting the years off on his calendar, and one day the teenager, who had been collecting the meat each week, came into the shop and said, "I'll be 16 tomorrow."

"I know," said the butcher with a smile, "I've been counting too, tell your mother, when you take this parcel of meat home, that it is the last free meat she'll get, and watch the expression on her face."

When the boy arrived home he told his mother.

The woman nodded and said, "Son, go back to the butcher and tell him I have also had free bread, free milk, and free groceries for the last 16 years and watch the expression on his face!"

no photo
Wed 10/24/07 01:51 PM
i would say dont do it. i met this guy online and everything was wonderful. we met.. we went on a trip to florida..start talking about marriage and moving closer.. and all this future stuff. one day he decides that he didnt like the fact that he was missing me.. and he was sooo lonely with the distance.

bunch of crap

i dont know if any of that was true.. but it was a big blower.

my advce..is...dont do it.. find someone closer...but then again

im bitter right now
grumble

no photo
Tue 10/23/07 07:56 PM
understandable

i've been on so many bad ones.. its hard to figure out when i have been on a good ones.

grumble

no photo
Tue 10/23/07 06:47 PM
Dragoness.. don't feel bad.. we are supposed to fuss.

Its the price of beauty
happy

no photo
Tue 10/23/07 06:34 PM
you must love yourself before you can love another

:tongue: