Community > Posts By > Anatomymuch

Anatomymuch's photo
Thu 01/28/16 05:33 AM
Lol true love is when u care for the person genuinely and not flirting with anyone else after being in a relationship. To me, true love means sticking with only one partner until you die.

Anatomymuch's photo
Thu 01/28/16 05:28 AM
Thanks Nancy :)

Anatomymuch's photo
Thu 01/28/16 05:27 AM
Thanks alot mem :) btw I'm a Malaysian came here to Bangladesh to do dentistry coz it's really cheap. I'm coping up with every situation like language, places, people and etc. It's really hard surviving here but I always bare in my mind that this sacrifices a d hardships will make a better and successful person one day. Thank you for making my day :) Have a great day. If you're okay with whatsapp, can we text there sometimes? I'll feel really happy

Anatomymuch's photo
Thu 01/28/16 05:22 AM
Thanks alot Jimmy. At the moment, I'm working really hard. I have no friends coz everyone is so lame here :( they are really not my type at all. All I do is, cook, go college, come back, study, talk to family, and sleep. Lame isn't it? Anyways thanks :) stay happy

Anatomymuch's photo
Thu 01/28/16 05:18 AM
Really? Oppsy okay sorry for that. But why? I mean what you're doing?

Anatomymuch's photo
Wed 01/27/16 11:28 AM
It's hell being far away from family and friends :( 3 more years to complete my dentistry but I just hate this country ( Bangladesh). I'm just having too much of stress and I'm really sad. I feel lonely and I don't know what else to do. I miss home :(

Anatomymuch's photo
Wed 01/27/16 11:22 AM
A little fat overall would be better in my opinion

Anatomymuch's photo
Wed 01/27/16 11:22 AM
A little fat overall would be better in my opinion

Anatomymuch's photo
Wed 01/27/16 11:20 AM
Lol good one bro