♣️dwebagirl♣️'s photo
Thu 02/11/16 11:04 PM

bcos indian women are shy and don't come out, and they don't share their personal information..

Also, Indian women recognize photos of Bollywood and Tamil male Indian actors that are used by impostors and catfish.

Thank you David....lol!

♣️dwebagirl♣️'s photo
Thu 02/11/16 07:27 PM
thank you everyone for all the advice. I am taking him out for breakfast tomorrow and have the introductory talk. I am so scared my parents never did the talk with me.

♣️dwebagirl♣️'s photo
Thu 02/11/16 07:22 PM

part one: 3
part two: no 1& 4

one day I hope I get to experience this candle light dinners ....most African man are not romantic... lol!

Sorry to hear that, maybe time for a change.

Yes I definitely need change... But so long I will enjoy my first valentines day alone.

♣️dwebagirl♣️'s photo
Thu 02/11/16 10:54 AM
part one: 3
part two: no 1& 4

one day I hope I get to experience this candle light dinners ....most African man are not romantic... lol!

♣️dwebagirl♣️'s photo
Thu 02/11/16 10:39 AM
Thanks fivethirtytwo, he is a very social kid. I can see small changes like he wants to dress in all his nice clothes every weekend instead of old playing clothes.

♣️dwebagirl♣️'s photo
Thu 02/11/16 10:29 AM
I choose you - Rebecca Ferguson

♣️dwebagirl♣️'s photo
Thu 02/11/16 08:02 AM
heyi Provia, hope you find what you looking for.

♣️dwebagirl♣️'s photo
Wed 02/10/16 09:46 PM
I am single mom of a 10 year old, my son been locking his bedroom door for the past 2 weeks, something we don't do in my house, cause it's just the two of us. do you think I must do the talk or wait he is toooooooooo young?

♣️dwebagirl♣️'s photo
Wed 02/10/16 02:22 AM
Proteas, since I am south African, Hashim Alma seems to be one of the best players in our squad. My 10 year old boy is teaching me cricket, I go to all his games...

♣️dwebagirl♣️'s photo
Wed 02/10/16 01:49 AM
In South Africa we usually get it a day after the original release day.

♣️dwebagirl♣️'s photo
Wed 02/10/16 01:19 AM
faith is substance of things we cannot see, but of things we hope for...your son Will be in my prayers. God will show up!

♣️dwebagirl♣️'s photo
Tue 02/09/16 02:42 AM
My first valentines in awhile as a single lady, what can I do as a single lady on this day...any suggestions?

2 Next