♣️dwebagirl♣️'s photo
Sat 03/21/20 10:08 PM
The South African people are not taking this virus seriously. we have 220 cases in 14 days! we are fast moving to reach Italy stats, if we are not careful.

♣️dwebagirl♣️'s photo
Sun 03/15/20 04:03 AM
Things were dull and boring,
Seemed like a normal day,
Then something happened,
Things became colorful instead of grey,

Like a forgotten memory,
A ghost from the past,
Someone made an appearance,
But will this last,

The heart wants what it wants,
But is it worth the pain,
Same attitude, arrogance and stubbornness,
No, I can't handle it again,

Made up my mind though,
The choice is tough,
Not taking a chance,
Not going to sway,
Its better to ignore him,
And go my separate way..

Funny how a message from that special someone can make your day and when he doesn't message you .... your day seems dull and grey. Love the poem:heart_eyes:

♣️dwebagirl♣️'s photo
Sun 03/15/20 03:41 AM
Sadly no matter how simple we want it to be it isn't. Society will not allow it. If you can remember that, accept it and deal with it, you should be okay.

Very true, In this day and age, still in South Africa we face this challenge as well. So it's not simple at all. I have learnt to just let things be what they will be.

♣️dwebagirl♣️'s photo
Sat 03/14/20 03:13 AM
South African and I love my country, the good and the bad. We have 12 official languages and I can only speak 4 out of the 12, we are a multicultural country. My Home!

♣️dwebagirl♣️'s photo
Sun 03/08/20 10:19 PM
Beautifully written, Love it! I was just about to cancel my subscription:grin:

♣️dwebagirl♣️'s photo
Wed 03/09/16 03:18 AM
Hashim amla is no doubt a good cricketer, but his scores are not good against india.
I like jhonty rhodes, lance klusner , harshall gibss, from south africa.

so in other words India is the best team laugh

♣️dwebagirl♣️'s photo
Wed 02/17/16 09:45 PM
first thought this morning is did south Africa get a new president... lol!

♣️dwebagirl♣️'s photo
Wed 02/17/16 12:47 AM
this is for men

i know that its not easy to do this , and only true lovers are ready to do this always , LOVE is like a flower , it need tow kind hands & hearts to take care of it in order not to die , LOVE is like a baby , it needs tow parents to bring it and take care of it , LOVE is responsbility ..
finaly , if you want a woman to love you honestly and to keep loving you , treat her like if you`re still trying to win her , this way .. she is yours forever !flowerforyou

well said!

♣️dwebagirl♣️'s photo
Tue 02/16/16 09:46 AM
I Skyped with an individual last week, who I really liked and in the middle of the conversation he stands up and shows me his p.... and I couldn't help it, I laughed so hard that he closed his Web Cam.

♣️dwebagirl♣️'s photo
Tue 02/16/16 09:39 AM
Beautiful letter Olivia 2531.

♣️dwebagirl♣️'s photo
Tue 02/16/16 07:52 AM
Yes size matters.

♣️dwebagirl♣️'s photo
Sun 02/14/16 09:59 AM
Lovely.. I am stealing this poem :wink:

♣️dwebagirl♣️'s photo
Sun 02/14/16 09:45 AM
thank you mysticalview21, watched cricket whole day.

♣️dwebagirl♣️'s photo
Sat 02/13/16 12:11 AM
Its so hot in Cape Town SA that you have no choice but to sleep naked, even a flat sheet is too much cover.

♣️dwebagirl♣️'s photo
Fri 02/12/16 08:58 PM
valentines day was the one day I got flowers, chocolates, a card with words( actually telling me how he felt about me). so I used to celebrate this day to the full... laugh

♣️dwebagirl♣️'s photo
Fri 02/12/16 08:45 PM
Tom Hardy! (especially when he acted on legends and child 44)

♣️dwebagirl♣️'s photo
Fri 02/12/16 02:07 AM
This is why Zulu women carry a stick when they get married, it's called a side chick control measure. laugh

♣️dwebagirl♣️'s photo
Fri 02/12/16 01:57 AM
ummmm ..if ya want to advertise yourself punkin
ya might want to fill that profile out...mmmmmk? have a nice day happy

Thank you... laugh

♣️dwebagirl♣️'s photo
Thu 02/11/16 11:35 PM
Yes Richadsonmichael we still do exist, but when u look like that all my good intentions go out the door :wink:

♣️dwebagirl♣️'s photo
Thu 02/11/16 11:21 PM
As a woman who is bootlicious, I am always on the receiving end. so I wouldn't mind having a guy ask me to spank him. I think I would definitely enjoy it happy

Previous 1