Community > Posts By > TwilightsTwin

TwilightsTwin's photo
Sun 07/19/09 02:40 PM
I used to wear makeup everyday, now I barely ever wear make up...but he mostly insisted I didnt need it. So I guess I changed a bit?

TwilightsTwin's photo
Sun 07/19/09 02:30 PM
I was told my power animal was an eagle, lets see how this compares.

6/10 flowerforyou

TwilightsTwin's photo
Sat 07/18/09 01:37 PM
ewwwwwww

TwilightsTwin's photo
Sat 07/18/09 01:35 PM

"It's all good in the hood."

How's your day going?

Have you ever read Mr Rogers biography? You should Google him sometime! Interesting reading...he was a "Bad Dude", in a good way!

I would never associated him in this way...just goes to show, looks CAN be deceiving.

I have not, but I will check it out.

Hey...sorry...no need to check it out...I went to the Snopes site, to see if maybe anything to it(as being a bad dude)...it was FALSE! Little did I know...huh? Anyway, I read stories/rumors...and thought it to be so. So, carry on...sorry to throw a curve ball... Good thread though! waving drinks

Thanks for the update :)

Well, Ladies & Gents ...I'm off! Enjoy your dayflowerforyou

TwilightsTwin's photo
Sat 07/18/09 01:33 PM

bigsmile TRACTOR IS GREEN WITH WHEELSbigsmile

but is it sexy?

TwilightsTwin's photo
Sat 07/18/09 01:30 PM
soy or whey protein. Eat a lot of oatmeal, peanut butter, nuts, and tuna fish.

TwilightsTwin's photo
Sat 07/18/09 01:26 PM
GRASS! The answer is grass!

Ok, so I lied about the "wheels"laugh :tongue: laugh

TwilightsTwin's photo
Sat 07/18/09 01:19 PM

Someone needs to tell PETA the animals they are protecting are being eaten by other animals they are protecting. Animal slaughter isn't only done with human mouths. I'd like to see them hold up a protest sign in front of a Grizzly.laugh

"Come on now bear, ssstop it right now!"

I could see you doing that...and making the bear back down laugh

Are you kidding? Im scared of spiders!

TwilightsTwin's photo
Sat 07/18/09 01:17 PM

Life is beautiful and so is this Saturday afternoon! flowerforyou

I have friends coming over for BBQing, beer pong, and other useless behavior around 4pm! drinks

Im so there! I wanted to have a fire in the pit tonight and set up our tent but the weather sucks this way.

TwilightsTwin's photo
Sat 07/18/09 01:14 PM

Kermit in a wheelchair after being caught cheating on Miss Piggy.

oops :tongue: bigsmile :banana:

Oh good one!:tongue:

TwilightsTwin's photo
Sat 07/18/09 01:11 PM
:banana:

TwilightsTwin's photo
Sat 07/18/09 01:09 PM

"It's all good in the hood."

How's your day going?

Have you ever read Mr Rogers biography? You should Google him sometime! Interesting reading...he was a "Bad Dude", in a good way!

I would never associated him in this way...just goes to show, looks CAN be deceiving.

I have not, but I will check it out.

TwilightsTwin's photo
Sat 07/18/09 01:07 PM

Do you think when a person comes back into your life somehow it's meant to be that way?

Or is it just the way life goes. I guess anyone can come back into anyones life as long as they have a way to... hmmmhuh

Depends how easily they come back....some are like cockroaches, you cant kill em with a stick!

TwilightsTwin's photo
Sat 07/18/09 01:02 PM

Nothing much, just woke up actually lol. How have you been doing?

Im good, bought a new house...added 2 pug puppies to my family.:banana:

TwilightsTwin's photo
Sat 07/18/09 01:01 PM

Ahhh the days of Mr. Roger's neighborhood - I always wondered if that sweater was ever washed....

I heard Mr. Rodgers always wore sweaters because he had tattoos on his armsglasses

TwilightsTwin's photo
Sat 07/18/09 12:58 PM

Hi neighborwaving

Hey, wanna practice tying our shoes?

After that we can visit the land of make believe

I thought I was already living there??? Either way I'm game...just remember your sweater!

TwilightsTwin's photo
Sat 07/18/09 12:57 PM

I'm good now that your here Twilight love :tongue:

whats up stranger?flowerforyou

TwilightsTwin's photo
Sat 07/18/09 12:56 PM
Someone needs to tell PETA the animals they are protecting are being eaten by other animals they are protecting. Animal slaughter isn't only done with human mouths. I'd like to see them hold up a protest sign in front of a Grizzly.laugh

"Come on now bear, ssstop it right now!"

TwilightsTwin's photo
Sat 07/18/09 12:52 PM

So it's mid july already, what have you done that you enjoyed this summer or what is still on you'r agenda to do this summer that you are looking foward to? smile2

I want to go to the zoo before summer is over, I haven't been in a long timeshades :thumbsup:

No! I still feel like its spring...Ive been so wrapped up in packing and moving I havent gone swimming & fishing & camping yet...boo hoo

TwilightsTwin's photo
Sat 07/18/09 12:50 PM

Hi neighborwaving

Hey, wanna practice tying our shoes?