Community > Posts By > Innocent81

Innocent81's photo
Wed 09/09/09 01:51 PM

I dont think that doing all things with her as going on DATES with her, and outings make this a friendship.

Sounds like an "emotional affair" O yes these happen all the time.

It doesnt matter if they are having sex.

IMO some things should be between only 2 in a rleationship to make it truly special.

All of my male friends know they take a backseat when theres a new man in my life.

YES we remain friends... But No we dont go out, and etc.

So whats sacred to this man? only sex? And if the line is driven that close.. ya think he really doesnt ever cross it?

You KNOW this woman knowss alll his dirt too.

Well said!

Innocent81's photo
Wed 09/09/09 01:44 PM

Now Im not saying men and women cant be friends, cuz it can work, but when you're willing to let two marriages go cuz of your friend, then something is obviously up. He just needs to figure out if he is actually in love with his friend, or if they could ever work! Im guessing they love eachother more than they are fessing up to, they just dont want to lose a friendship, which I understand, but it is weird!

Marriages dissolved for various reasons Bonny didn't mention it was due to the friend in question.

I understand that, but both of the women he was married to disliked the situation, so it couldve led to the divorces.
I am not against men/women being just friends, my best friend back home is a guy, just not as close as they are!

Innocent81's photo
Wed 09/09/09 01:40 PM
Now Im not saying men and women cant be friends, cuz it can work, but when you're willing to let two marriages go cuz of your friend, then something is obviously up. He just needs to figure out if he is actually in love with his friend, or if they could ever work! Im guessing they love eachother more than they are fessing up to, they just dont want to lose a friendship, which I understand, but it is weird!

Innocent81's photo
Wed 09/09/09 01:37 PM
H..E..Double Hockey Sticks NO! He obviously has a better connection/love for her than he ever will with any lady, so he should just date her!

Innocent81's photo
Wed 09/09/09 12:24 PM
whoa thats crazy! where did u find that?

Innocent81's photo
Wed 09/09/09 07:45 AM
I Love this! very touching!!

Innocent81's photo
Wed 09/09/09 07:09 AM

All the guys where I live are ugly. Well, except for that one guy who was beautiful but a total douchebag. I've noticed the ones in Illinois and Ohio are hot, though...

Yeah but alot of them in Ohio are also douchebags..lol

Innocent81's photo
Wed 09/09/09 07:07 AM
Hi there! I am super bored at work, it sucks! blah blah blah lol

Innocent81's photo
Wed 09/09/09 06:13 AM
Congrats! She is a doll!

Innocent81's photo
Tue 09/08/09 07:42 AM
Welcome and good luck hun! flowers

Innocent81's photo
Sat 08/29/09 10:34 AM
Good afternoon heavenly! Hope you are enjoying your weekend! Hugs and kisses for you! flowerforyou

Innocent81's photo
Wed 08/26/09 06:30 AM

says, "black is a misunderstood" color

Well I can be at times, I guess I just like the darkness of it! It's the freak in me..haha..jk!

Innocent81's photo
Wed 08/26/09 06:20 AM

black...hmmm

What's the hmmm for??

Innocent81's photo
Wed 08/26/09 06:11 AM
Hey my favorite color is black! lol And I always thought aliens were green also! what

Innocent81's photo
Tue 08/25/09 01:39 PM
I am not sure I fit into the category BB@, but I got some meat on my bones, but I carry my weight good! Skinny legs, a lil ***, with some belly! lol

Innocent81's photo
Tue 08/25/09 12:28 PM
flowerforyou Hello and Welcome! I hope you find what you are looking for!

Innocent81's photo
Tue 08/25/09 10:13 AM
Congrats! I hope all the best for you two!!:banana:

Innocent81's photo
Tue 08/25/09 06:39 AM

Aanii, aaniin ezhiayaayan? Welcome flowerforyou

I understood that........k I'm outa here

Welcome to mingle!

it means hello, how are you? lol

Innocent81's photo
Tue 08/25/09 06:00 AM
Aanii, aaniin ezhiayaayan? Welcome flowerforyou

Innocent81's photo
Mon 08/24/09 01:27 PM

I would like some feedback on my profile! Let me know what you think and if there is anything I should add/change! It would be greatly appreciated, thanks! flowerforyou
Well me person dont dig people who are the non religious type but very cute...seem down to earth..like the pic in ythe greenwinking

Im changing that, its not that im not religious, just didnt answer! and everyone seems to like that pic..lol
well no matter what you are you ssem cool!

Well thank you!