Community > Posts By > Innocent81

Innocent81's photo
Mon 08/24/09 01:07 PM

I would like some feedback on my profile! Let me know what you think and if there is anything I should add/change! It would be greatly appreciated, thanks! flowerforyou
Well me person dont dig people who are the non religious type but very cute...seem down to earth..like the pic in ythe greenwinking

Im changing that, its not that im not religious, just didnt answer! and everyone seems to like that pic..lol

Innocent81's photo
Mon 08/24/09 12:58 PM
I would like some feedback on my profile! Let me know what you think and if there is anything I should add/change! It would be greatly appreciated, thanks! flowerforyou

Innocent81's photo
Mon 08/24/09 09:42 AM

:banana: Hey how are ya, hey how are ya, hey how are ya:banana:

grumble explode :angry:

I'm sowwyflowerforyou

But it is pretty funny:tongue: laugh

Yer fuzzy lil scalp would look dandy dangling from my lodge pole...bigsmile

HAHA..I bet it would...i dont believe that was funny, especially since you asked for people not to crack jokes!

Innocent81's photo
Mon 08/24/09 08:06 AM

:banana: yea I got 4 hours sleep :banana:

Ooooh that sucks! I bet your tired as h-e-double hockey sticks! lol

Innocent81's photo
Mon 08/24/09 06:41 AM

<-------- You go to Work.....I'll hold the Beach. drinker

Me too :banana:

Innocent81's photo
Mon 08/24/09 06:28 AM
Just wanted to say goodmorning and I hope everyone had a wonderful weekend! Now back to the real world...WORK! haha Enjoy your day flowerforyou

Innocent81's photo
Fri 08/21/09 08:25 AM
Goodmorning! flowerforyou :banana:

Innocent81's photo
Fri 08/21/09 08:24 AM

~NATIVE PRIDE~ Hi! I am Ojibwe/Chippewa and I am from The Turtle Mountains in North Dakota (Dunseith) I AM VERY PROUD OF WHO I AM AND WHERE I COME FROM!
Very nice to meet you!!

Aho kola, Sister! I have some Ojibwe friends in Minnesota...waving

Aanii! Aniish na! I grew up in Minnesota!

Innocent81's photo
Fri 08/21/09 08:06 AM
~NATIVE PRIDE~ Hi! I am Ojibwe/Chippewa and I am from The Turtle Mountains in North Dakota (Dunseith) I AM VERY PROUD OF WHO I AM AND WHERE I COME FROM!
Very nice to meet you!!

Innocent81's photo
Fri 08/21/09 05:52 AM
TGIF flowerforyou

Innocent81's photo
Thu 08/20/09 07:24 AM
They will be in my thoughts and prayers flowerforyou

Innocent81's photo
Thu 08/20/09 07:23 AM

maybe if you put a little more effort into it besides just continually making threads with your name

if you would actually come back to your threads and talk to the people who answer in them you might have more luck

Im with you on this one! lol

Innocent81's photo
Wed 08/19/09 08:57 AM

It sounds like he was already pissed at u before he went into the bar....as Q said, it seems there has been a misunderstanding.

It couldnt hurt to hear him out, whether u decide to continue dating him or not.

Well we were talking before he came in and everything was fine, so I doubt he couldve been pissed at me and he had no reason to be! And how could there be a misunderstanding, we didnt even communicate in the bar, and like I stated, everything was fine and dandy on the phone and he knew he was coming to meet me, he has seen pics of me, so I simply dont understand the MISUNDERSTANDING part!!

But it is what it is, his loss not mine!! :banana:

Innocent81's photo
Wed 08/19/09 08:39 AM

i say meet up with him again and ask him to play pool.when he bend over the pool table for a shot,ram a pool stick up his hiney hole

Hey you got a good idea also! :banana:
And I'll take redheads advice and run like hell haha:banana:

Its all game playing until you get to the point of the big nasty! enjoy the game what the hey!!! If the big nasty comes You better have your sh-t together or your really going to be messed up. Just speaking as an old fart who has been around---

i used to date a girl they called Big Nasty

and she was ill

laugh laugh sick

Innocent81's photo
Wed 08/19/09 08:18 AM

i say meet up with him again and ask him to play pool.when he bend over the pool table for a shot,ram a pool stick up his hiney hole

Hey you got a good idea also! :banana:
And I'll take redheads advice and run like hell haha:banana:

Innocent81's photo
Wed 08/19/09 08:17 AM
Hello and welcome flowerforyou

Innocent81's photo
Wed 08/19/09 08:11 AM

Meet up with him again then kick him in the balls devil

I gotta say I love your idea very much! :banana: :banana: laugh

Innocent81's photo
Wed 08/19/09 06:26 AM
Ok so last night Im suppose to meet this guy from here at a local pub, he shows up at 11:30pm walks in and says hi to my gf and her man and doesnt say hi to me :cry: Anyways, he is with his roommate and they go to the bar get drinks then shoot pool, Im sitting there wondering "wtf, did I do something wrong" so I say whatever and just continue to have fun, then he leaves! So i messaged him saying your a jerk and i aint into games, just leave me alone! rant He messaged me and said, "well you were interested in my friend," How the hell did he get that impression when niether one of them said a word to me!!! Anywho he proceeds to ask me, now heres the head banger...frustrated "SO YOUR NOT GONNA GIVE ME ANOTHER CHANCE?" Why should I thats whats goin through my head now!

What do you think? Any advice?

Innocent81's photo
Tue 08/18/09 05:06 PM
Hello and welcome!flowerforyou

Innocent81's photo
Tue 08/18/09 01:40 PM
flowers