Community > Posts By > musichic

no photo
Wed 11/26/14 06:08 PM
Hello to old and new friends. Seems like things have slowed down a bit here. Looked through some of the posts and only saw a few I recognized. Hope all is going well. Wishing you all a very Happy Thanksgiving.

no photo
Sun 01/19/14 05:39 PM
Happy New Year Everyone! I know I'm a little late, but better late than never. drinker There seems to be a lot of new faces on here. It's nice to find a few familiars. Just stopping by to catch up on the gossip. I hope you're all doing well. Miss ya.

no photo
Thu 07/18/13 05:59 PM
Lots of new faces here, but always good to see the familiar ones.

no photo
Thu 07/18/13 10:29 AM
Hi everyone. Well it must be summer again cause I actually have some free time on my hands. Hope you're all doing well. I guess we're all trying to endure this heat wave. WHEW! Miss ya. waving

no photo
Mon 06/10/13 07:10 PM
Glad to hear she's home.

no photo
Wed 01/16/13 05:06 PM
Welcome back. I don't get on here much anymore. Glad to hear you're doing better. Hope the family is doing well. I just found out I'm going to be a grandmom, well step grandmom, but that's good enough for me. Take care Tom.

no photo
Sat 11/24/12 08:25 PM

HAPPY THANKSGIVING EVERYONE. :banana: :banana: :banana:

I know I'm a little late, but hope everyone had a wonderful Thanksgiving!

no photo
Wed 06/06/12 06:41 PM
So that's where everyone isasleep

no photo
Wed 06/06/12 06:35 PM
I'm sure it will be once I get through the shock.laugh sad laugh

no photo
Wed 06/06/12 06:31 PM
Hi everyone. Another school year comes to a close. And yet another new chapter begins. My busy life of endless rehearsals and concerts has been traded in for the sniffling noses and dancing pittar patter of little feet. It's time to slow down the pace so I can stop and smell the roses. No, I'm not being put out to pasture. Just choosing a simpler, less chaotic life style.

Looking forward to a summer of travel and relaxation.

Hope everyone is doing well.

no photo
Fri 04/20/12 04:02 AM
Thanks everyone. Having a great spring.

no photo
Mon 04/02/12 05:15 AM
Hi Vivian, Betty and Carole. Miss you gals.
I'm doing great. Getting ready to go on choir tour again. Bact to Bermuda. Hope it's warmer and nicer than it is here. Doesn't look like it's going to be great.
I hope all of you are doing well.
Happy Easter.

no photo
Tue 03/27/12 08:48 PM
Dropping in to say hi to my old friends. Hope everyone is doing well. Miss ya.waving

no photo
Tue 03/27/12 08:38 PM
Happy Birthday. (belated)

no photo
Mon 01/09/12 06:36 PM
Thanks. Same to you.

no photo
Mon 01/09/12 06:32 PM
Wow, it's quiet here tonight.

no photo
Mon 01/09/12 06:30 PM
Hope I'm not to late to add my New Year's well wishes.

I, too, had just turned 50 when I joined. Met lots of friends, a few I still see are here, but many have moved on. Here's to life continuing to move on. drinker

no photo
Sun 11/20/11 05:19 PM
It's not a place where I can just hang out, like here. Of course I think the people that I knew on this thread were a special group of people. Good people. I'm glad I got to know them.

Well, it's about time for me to say goodnight. I have my very long day tomorrow.

Great talking to you ladies, tonight. Have a great evening.
Sweet dreamsyawn

no photo
Sun 11/20/11 05:15 PM
Well I think his music will definitely have a lasting impression on American music. I find myself using some of his music in my lessons.

no photo
Sun 11/20/11 05:13 PM
Ah yes facebook. I have to be very careful posting there. Too easy to get business and pleasure mixed up.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 24 25