Community > Posts By > musichic

no photo
Sun 07/18/10 11:03 AM

Hi Carol waving How much longer till the big day?:banana:

20 days and counting. Final arrangements are falling into place. Thanks for asking. Hope you're doing well.

no photo
Thu 07/15/10 03:34 PM
Hi Tim, Carold, Jayne, Jerry, Mary, Jan. Hope I didn't miss anyone. Hey where's Betty? I read back through this thread and didn't see her anywhere. This place seems kinda quiet. Everyone must be busy with summer plans.

no photo
Wed 07/14/10 04:55 AM
Good morning everyone. Coffee's hot. Grab your mug. Hope ur all doin well.

No rain here for 3 weeks then last 2 days doesn't stop raining. Unbelievable.

Counting down til the wedding. Can't believe everything is happening so fast. WOW.flowerforyou

no photo
Fri 07/09/10 06:15 AM
TGIF! Thanks for the coffee. Getting ready for a yard sale tomorrow. Have a great weekend.

no photo
Fri 07/09/10 06:13 AM
Good morning everyone. Miss chatting with you. Hope you're all doing well. I'm having a great summer. Time is flying by very quickly. flowerforyou flowers

no photo
Sat 06/26/10 04:19 AM
4/17 but i'm not putting down the year. I stopped counting.:wink:

no photo
Sat 06/26/10 04:14 AM
Hey Jayne. I was just out to the outlets with my mom on Tuesday. Wow, was that disappointing. So many stores empty, and the ones that are there just weren't keeping much in stock. I won't be going back to VF again for a while. We did have success finding me a pair of shoes and mom a dress for the wedding. Thank goodness for the other stores near there.

no photo
Sat 06/26/10 04:08 AM
Congratulations Mary. Glad to see you're keeping this thing going. I know the summer gets really slow on here. Hope you're doin' well. drinker flowerforyou

no photo
Fri 06/18/10 02:54 PM
Well it's not morning, but I wanted to drop in and say hello to all my friends here. School ended yesterday and now I'm trying to catch up with work on the house and preparations for the wedding.

i hope all of you are doing well. i think of you often. i miss our chats. take care and i'll drop in again as i get a chance.

no photo
Mon 05/31/10 10:41 AM
Out and about early today and back inside for the heat of the day. drinker

no photo
Sat 05/29/10 11:58 AM
Hope you all have a great Memorial Day weekend. Picnicking and enjoying the beautiful weather. 17 more days of school. Woohoo!
Best to all of you.flowerforyou

no photo
Sun 05/16/10 11:19 AM
Hi Everyone waving waving waving waving waving waving waving waving waving waving
I'm just taking a minute to sit down and rest. Been busy gardening. The place is looking great. Concert week coming up. 22 more student days of school. Teachers have a couple more but why count them. LOL

Busy getting ready for the wedding. I have all kinds of things to take care of once I'm finally home for the summer.

Had a great time with my daughter on Mother's Day. Went shopping. It doesn't get better than that.

Doing great on this end. Hope you are too.
Miss you.flowers flowers flowers flowers flowers

no photo
Sun 05/16/10 11:15 AM
Hi Mary. You look great in that cap and gown. I think of you often and our trip to the fair. What a great time.

no photo
Sun 05/16/10 11:14 AM
Happy Birthday Vivian. Hope you're doing well. Sorry I missed your big day.flowerforyou

no photo
Sun 05/16/10 11:12 AM
Hi Rose and all those posting here.

I am set in my ways in terms of what i want out of life but am very open minded when it comes to how to go about it. Every day is a new challenge for me. It keeps me young to look at things from different perspectives. I do have my set of values, however. I will do what ever it takes to just try to be a good person. I try to instill that in my students all the time.

no photo
Sun 05/02/10 04:07 AM
Hi Mary, Betty Tim. Been trying to catch up on what you're all up to. Got up early this morning so I had some quiet time to drop in and say hi. Hope ur all doing well.flowerforyou drinker

no photo
Sun 05/02/10 04:04 AM
Good morning everyone. I'm up early this morning. Gotta play in church. Too much on my mind to sleep in. Coffee's hot so come and get it. Hope you have a great day. Going up to 90 here today.

no photo
Sat 04/24/10 04:54 AM

flowerforyou Hi Shasta and Carol

How are the wedding plans coming along Carol?

Hi Betty, Silver, Vivian, John.

Wedding plans are progressing well. Aug 7 is the date. Got the church, reception hall, invitations, and hopefully a dress. Going to get together with some girlfriends this weekend to finalize that decision. My daughter has agreed to be my maid of honor. I'm thrilled. Parents on both sides are very excited for us. Got the honeymoon reservations. Going up to Maine, making stops on the way. Still need to book the DJ, find rings, florist, etc..........

I hope you're all doing well.
Silver, good to hear your out riding again. Stay safe.
What's new with all of you?

I'll try to stick my thoughts in here every once in a while.
Take care!flowerforyou

no photo
Fri 04/23/10 03:11 PM
Hello everyone. It's been quite a while since I've been able to get on here. Life is good. Hope you're all doing as well. I miss chatting with you.flowerforyou

no photo
Mon 03/29/10 08:14 PM
I know he doesn't like his birthday recognized but I didnlt mean to ignore it. OOPS. I'm just not online much anymore. Sorry Don. Hope you had a good birthday.

1 2 3 4 5 7 9 10 11 24 25