Community > Posts By > musichic

no photo
Thu 03/04/10 06:50 PM
Time for bed. Have a good weekend everyone. Good night.

no photo
Thu 03/04/10 06:46 PM

Nite everyoneflowerforyou
Good night Betty.

no photo
Thu 03/04/10 06:38 PM

Carol, Are you feeling any better since the surgery?
I'm feeling much better thanks.

no photo
Thu 03/04/10 06:37 PM

Hi Betty & Silver. Good to see you too.
I've been busy digging out the last few weeks. This is my first full week back to work since Dec. It's been a long week. I'm looking forward to a relaxing weekend. I've also been busy with my b/f. Don't know how I would have survived all that snow without him. Special plans are being made for next weekend. Special dinner. Not really sure what else, but it sounds intriguing.

A proposal??????????????

Wow, thats what it sounds like to me! bigsmile
Well I know we've been talking, but I don't think either one of us are quite ready for that yet. So, I don't know.

Well good luck,with whatever you decide to do.flowerforyou
Thanks. I'm a little nervous about it. I'll keep you posted.

Yeah...I bet you are, but in a good way right?
yea

no photo
Thu 03/04/10 06:35 PM
Hi Jayne. Hi Carold.
Did I say hi tim?

no photo
Thu 03/04/10 06:34 PM

I've been busy digging out the last few weeks. This is my first full week back to work since Dec. It's been a long week. I'm looking forward to a relaxing weekend. I've also been busy with my b/f. Don't know how I would have survived all that snow without him. Special plans are being made for next weekend. Special dinner. Not really sure what else, but it sounds intriguing.

A proposal??????????????

Well I know we've been talking, but I don't think either one of us are quite ready for that yet. So, I don't know.

Well good luck,with whatever you decide to do.flowerforyou
Thanks. I'm a little nervous about it. I'll keep you posted.

no photo
Thu 03/04/10 06:28 PM

A proposal??????????????

no photo
Thu 03/04/10 06:26 PM

bigsmile I was going to ask HOW busy, but decide not tolaugh laugh Hi Carol
bigsmile

no photo
Thu 03/04/10 06:18 PM

Hi Carole...sorry we ran the only man on here off..

I'm calling it a night y'all..Cya!flowerforyou
Good night Vivian

no photo
Thu 03/04/10 06:17 PM

no photo
Thu 03/04/10 06:09 PM
Hi Vivian. How's it going.

no photo
Fri 02/26/10 04:15 AM
Good morning. Coffee's hot. Woodstove is burning. Snow is falling. Wind is blowing. Getting tired of winter. Ready for spring.

no photo
Tue 02/23/10 06:15 PM
OK time for me to say good night. Didn't get much sleep last night. Need to make it an early night tonight.

no photo
Tue 02/23/10 06:05 PM

Hi Carolflowerforyou
Nice to see you.Are you doing ok?Sorry about all your snow.
I'm doing pretty good. Getting over the cold I got when I went back to work. Just in time for the next snow storm. sad It's good to see everyone again.

Hey girl friend...did ya get my answer to your email?

You could dodge the snow....we missed ours last weekend...went south of here!! Finally...we have 67 inches now...suppose to be in the 30's this weekend...WOO HOO In the deep freeze til then
Yes I got it. Thanks. It was good to hear from you.

It's tough for me to have time to check this site. No access at work. big brother watching

no photo
Tue 02/23/10 06:02 PM

Hi Carolflowerforyou
I'm doing pretty good. Getting over the cold I got when I went back to work. Just in time for the next snow storm. sad It's good to see everyone again.
let's hope they are wrong!!!
It's not looking good for my corner of the state

no photo
Tue 02/23/10 05:58 PM

Hi Carolflowerforyou

no photo
Tue 02/23/10 02:38 PM
Hi everyone. Miss ya! Hope ur all doing well.

Got another noreaster coming my way. Predicting at least another foot of snow for Thurs-Fri. ENOUGH ALREADY! WHERE'S SPRING???

no photo
Tue 02/23/10 02:37 PM

wavingMe and Vivian just went to the rodeo in San Antonio :) Now if you mean that special one. I don't know about it happening soon. But till then enrich your life with good friends :)

Great pic!

Welcome back Greeneyes

Met someone. love smitten Don't know where it's going to go. Just taking one day at a time.

no photo
Mon 02/15/10 01:34 PM

laugh laugh laugh laugh There could be one or two of those also!ohwell

Hi Betty. Cute pic.

no photo
Mon 02/15/10 07:51 AM

Good morning all, on my way to the dentist.. snow coming at lunch time! more....yuk..lol laugh flowerforyou

Snow supposed to start here tomorrow evening. Don't know how that will effect school tomorrow.

1 2 7 8 9 11 13 14 15 24 25