Community > Posts By > stevewm

no photo
Sun 09/23/07 09:01 PM
I have an Aunt suffering from lung cancer...she does chemo weakly...she doesn't require the use of marijuana...parkensons disease patients would not benefit from the drug, they already don't know where they're at. I am well educated in most of these diseases as most of my family has suffered from most of them.

And btw they make drugs for these type of illnesses.

no photo
Sun 09/23/07 08:47 PM
a 233 processor is old...perhaps it's time for a new one?

no photo
Sun 09/23/07 08:43 PM
Oh and btw..marijuana doesn't keep them alive...it only eases their suffering.

no photo
Sun 09/23/07 08:42 PM
It has to remain illegal, otherwise it becomes even a larger problem than it already is....sure allow cancer patients to use it but stop there. Have to have a limit on who can and who can't.
I simply don't want every tom, **** and harry walking or driving around stoned on the crap with a prescription for it in their pocket.

no photo
Sun 09/23/07 08:27 PM
Keep it illegal

People are gonna use it regardless if it's legal or not...if it becomes legal then the gov cleans up... they'll nail you big time tax wise and then just like alcohol...it's legal to sell but illegal to use.

no photo
Sun 09/23/07 08:20 PM
How about doing something for someone else on your birthday?

Happy Birthday flowerforyou

no photo
Sun 09/23/07 02:53 PM
I'm trying to start one now... any ideas for a topic?

no photo
Sat 09/22/07 09:22 PM
Here is what I think

You word things very well in the hopes that you can fool folks into believing half that crap...basicly a salesman. And for the most part it works very well for you. But you fall short with me.

Really does it matter what some of us less educated folks think? You will find some way in disproving anything we have to say. That has been the case on every one of these threads.

I wonder do you really have the intelligence to think outside those books that have brainwashed you?

no photo
Sat 09/22/07 07:40 PM
A few tattoos, piercings and a felony record may just help. happy happy

no photo
Sat 09/22/07 07:38 PM
A shot or 2 of hard liquor might help. smokin smokin

no photo
Sat 09/22/07 07:15 PM
New Blood
Welcome but beware devil devil devil devil smokin

no photo
Sat 09/22/07 06:33 PM
umm
the scientists that you so called educated folks rely on so much

if you read back to an earlier reply

i ask
Isn't it a proven fact that human male semen cannot impregnate an animal.

read Oanais reply drinker

no photo
Sat 09/22/07 06:17 PM
For arguements sake lets say we evolved, what did we evolve from? The animal theory has already been disproved, we now know we didn't come from chili peppers either laugh laugh laugh so what could it be?drinker drinker drinker

no photo
Sat 09/22/07 09:08 AM
it works like this
other members do a search...they answer yes, no or maybe....the yes and maybes becomes mutual matches...you will receive an email informing you that these ppl said yes or maybe...it doesn't name the members...you have to go to mutual matches search and rate them yourself.

can't expect van and mike to do all the work

no photo
Sat 09/22/07 08:48 AM
this guy needs to get back on his meds laugh laugh laugh

what's a mac daddy anyway?

no photo
Sat 09/22/07 08:30 AM
it works like this
other members do a search...they answer yes, no or maybe....the yes and maybes becomes mutual matches...you will receive an email informing you that these ppl said yes or maybe...it doesn't name the members...you have to go to mutual matches search and rate them yourself.

can't expect van and mike to do all the work

no photo
Sat 09/22/07 08:25 AM
Why would you want to get rid of it?

no photo
Sat 09/22/07 01:14 AM
no no...saying this site has a few laugh laugh laugh

no photo
Fri 09/21/07 11:06 PM
and you know what they say about a$$holes

if a$$holes could fly this place would be an airportlaugh laugh laugh drinker

no photo
Fri 09/21/07 07:20 AM
Abused/murdered children is becoming a bigger and bigger concern, and yes it usualy is a family member or close friend involved. Wasn't but a few months ago a 6 yr old boy was murdered by a close friend of his grandad just a few miles from me, but not before 1st being sexualy molested. And Jess you are absolutely correct, the gov no longer views family as a top priority or American citizens period....over seas is more of a concern. mad mad mad

1 2 3 4 6 8 9 10 24 25