Community > Posts By > stevewm

no photo
Thu 02/21/08 07:36 PM
mexicans hurt our economy..they get ssi, foodstamps, free rent....we paid for all of that they didn't...when they make money they send a mjor portion of it back to their families in mexico rather than spend it here. Ever see 20 mexicans living in one house? they do that so they don't have to spend their money.. they go to together and buy one van...once again saving their money to send back to mexico. but any way this hijacking this thread

back to the evil witch err i mean hilary

no photo
Thu 02/21/08 07:26 PM
omg...why do think a good job is hard to get now...think who brought us the fair trade act that sent a lot of our jobs out of here? can we say Bill Clinton...or was it hilary cus bill was too busy having an orgy in oval office. who was in office when all these mexicans flooded the states..taking jobs from us once again...and please don't say it's because we won't work...it's because we won't work for a rediculas salary. We don't need another clinton. They didn't do nothing about health coverage for every one when they had 8 years in the office before...what makes you think they will now?

no photo
Thu 02/21/08 07:16 PM

hillary told him 2night..
poeple who dont have money are turned down ..
in a way every one should be treated the same when it come to a medical issue ..

go hillary .. !!!

Do you honestly think hilary gives a rats ass?

no photo
Thu 02/21/08 12:37 AM
no

Florida and Michigan were stripped of their delegates, they broke the rules and must suffer the consequences.

no photo
Sun 09/30/07 06:53 PM
Abra how is it you know Matthew misunderstood? Where you there perhaps?

no photo
Sun 09/30/07 06:33 PM
Belushi turn the pc into a unix machine

Not sure if you're wanting pure unix or the unix clone called linux but either choice is good.smokin smokin

no photo
Sun 09/30/07 06:24 PM
one thing God gave us is free will

He also gave us incentive to live a good clean life

If you don't want to take advanatage of what is offered that is your choice.

no photo
Sat 09/29/07 10:03 PM
The art of fighting with out fighting laugh laugh laugh

Good topic happy

no photo
Sat 09/29/07 10:02 PM
That is pointless if they don't understand that they have an addiction. frown They get mad at you if you try to tell them....i just dunno

no photo
Sat 09/29/07 09:52 PM
Someone please tell me how to get through to a person with a very bad gambling addiction.

no photo
Sat 09/29/07 09:50 PM
I dunno how the process is done...never had a tattoo..but some friends were unfortunate frown frown

no photo
Sat 09/29/07 09:45 PM
make sure they use clean needles...i know some that have gotten hepatitis from dirty tattoo needles

no photo
Fri 09/28/07 07:53 PM
Red...i've said it before..you are very polite in these discussions...you don't point fingers as some here do...you don't call me stupid and ignorant because of what i believe.

Abra however just flat out passes judgement...our thinking is wrong according to his law. If we say we don't believe in such and such we then are passing judgement according to abra and a few others on here. I say define judgement and then stand back and take a long look at yourselves.

no photo
Fri 09/28/07 03:54 PM
can i have the sandwich and tater chips? please?

no photo
Fri 09/28/07 02:40 PM
The death penalty is live and well cats219 and it has not served as a deterrent yet. To be honest I don't think anything will.

no photo
Fri 09/28/07 02:35 PM
Thank you Knoxman drinker

no photo
Fri 09/28/07 02:30 PM
Well Abra...all of you accused us of being judgemental because you do not believe as we do. So please explain why it is so different? If we are placing judgement then so are you. Bottom line. You are judging us for what we believe if that is the case.

no photo
Fri 09/28/07 02:11 PM
I go by the KJV and nothing more spider
your translation means nothing to me
do not start on me..I will not be as kind as abra

no photo
Fri 09/28/07 12:25 PM
Thank God it's gone laugh laugh laugh

no photo
Fri 09/28/07 12:22 PM
Yes the death penalty is there for a reason...but what if the conviction is wrong?... we kill an innocent. I think for the most part they get it right...but to me that doesn't get it. It needs to be 100% accurate.

I'm not sure the death penalty is right to begin with, I would not want another persons blood on my hands.

And then you have "thou shalt not kill" are the courts exempt from that commandment? Are any of us? I think in defense of family and home, yes we are...other than that I have to believe we all have to follow it.

1 3 5 6 7 8 9 24 25