Community > Posts By > imagelost

imagelost's photo
Tue 11/17/09 12:05 PM
I am also having some issuies with the internal email. I have been sent multiple emails from some friends. I have no record of ever recieving them. So i tried to send emails back to them and they have said they have not recieved anything from me either!

imagelost's photo
Thu 09/10/09 10:15 PM
Every picture with the exception of me in tan where taken within the last 2 weeks.

imagelost's photo
Mon 08/31/09 08:06 PM
Ok first, thank you! The compliments are very nice :-D. I changed a couple of things, added some pictures of my tattoos. I'll soon start adding some civilian clothes pictures. I dont really have any,
I'll have to take some. I dont really take pictures of myself. But again, let me know if I need to add/take anything to/from my profile. Thank you all!

imagelost's photo
Mon 08/31/09 11:51 AM
Please let me know what need/do not need. Anything will be appreciated. Thank you :-)

imagelost's photo
Tue 08/18/09 07:21 AM
I get paid im MRE's and I get to travel to vacation spots like Afgan and Iraq lol.

imagelost's photo
Wed 08/12/09 08:16 PM
I look at one in the mirror all the time lol

imagelost's photo
Wed 08/05/09 07:36 PM
Any1 from Montgomery? I am a new here to Alabama. I am from Michigan and am now a perm. res. of Bama. I am working over in Hope Hull.

imagelost's photo
Wed 08/05/09 07:33 PM
New to Bama, In the Gump. Yankee feeling the culture shock!!

imagelost's photo
Wed 08/05/09 06:04 PM
Hello evry1. Im a FNG. Much Love to all the ppl trying so hard to find some1 they can share time with XXXOOO.