Community > Posts By > greeneyedrosie

greeneyedrosie's photo
Fri 01/01/10 10:21 AM
Happy New Year everybody!!!

My resolution for this year is cut down on procrastination. Does anybody have some suggestions for me to accomplish this goal? I feel like I need a personal assistant to keep up with everything, especially since I broke my arm. The arm healed, but I'm still going to physical therapy once a week. Plus working 10 1/2 hour days in front of a computer. My eyes get really tired, so then paperwork and housework has piled up around my house. Help!!

greeneyedrosie's photo
Sun 12/27/09 09:16 PM
AllenAqua,

Too bad you don't live in San Diego. We could go for a ride on your horse!!

greeneyedrosie's photo
Sun 12/27/09 08:57 PM
Edited by greeneyedrosie on Sun 12/27/09 09:15 PM

greeneyedrosie's photo
Sun 12/27/09 08:40 PM
Edited by greeneyedrosie on Sun 12/27/09 08:45 PM
Smiling eyes _976,
Yes, it's possible that a man with a motorcycle is nice, I dated some when I was in my twenties, but I had some very close calls with cars. I'm afraid of getting seriously injured, so I guess it would be frustrating for the man since I would be reluctant to ride with him. I have very sensitive skin, that's my reason for not wanting guys with goatees or beards.

greeneyedrosie's photo
Sun 12/27/09 07:43 PM
I'm trying to figure out a couple of things, maybe some of you ladies are having the same experience. It seems that the men I have the most things in common with are not interested in me. The men who I have little in common with are the ones who want to meet me. I'm surprised how many men on these dating sites have motorcycles and/or goatees. The bad boys want to meet me, what do I have to do to attract nice guys? Do I have to be a homebody in order to find a nice guy?

greeneyedrosie's photo
Sat 09/19/09 12:09 PM
Hello everybody,

I have several mutual matches, but I never hear from them. What's going on?flowerforyou :banana: