Community > Posts By > Tonyfisher84

Tonyfisher84's photo
Mon 03/14/16 07:38 AM
Although it might give me a new feeling of being dressless among others, I would definitely be in hot water. Especially when it is a co-class. I can't even imagine to be in a place where I'm surrounded with ladies in bikinies, let alone to dressless ones. I would like it but I would also feel uncomfortable. Thus I'd say, I do agree that it's difficult to concentrate because it's something out of ordinary.

Tonyfisher84's photo
Tue 03/08/16 09:57 PM
Yeah, there are lots of polite men around here. Just look me in the eye and make my wish come true lol

Tonyfisher84's photo
Tue 03/08/16 09:54 PM
Good morning minglers.

Spring's coming here. It's so beautiful. Trees are brided with colorful blossoms. The weather is cool. Out of this world!

Tonyfisher84's photo
Sun 03/06/16 11:51 PM
"Please don't do this again!"

You say to your neighbor who pushes your ring-bell instead the light button in the stairway by mistake. lol

Tonyfisher84's photo
Sun 03/06/16 11:51 PM
"Please don't do this again!"

You say to your neighbor who pushes your ring-bell instead the light button in the stairway by mistake. lol

Tonyfisher84's photo
Sun 03/06/16 11:38 PM
Edited by Tonyfisher84 on Sun 03/06/16 11:45 PM
I agree partially.

I believe there are two reasons that make it challenging to find a proper love or a good friend. The first one is that maybe people aren't encountered enough cases to choose from. That means they work in a place where they don't have to meet people. And secondly, we normally look for a great deal of characteristics in a person that we don't possess even half of them. Sometimes, these criteras we're looking for could not fit in a person so that we have to wait for God to create one like that lol.

What are the solutions, you might ask!? There are lots of places, online an offline, to give us the chance to meet more people. Language classes, gyms, clubs, and online dating sites.

And a word to the wise, don't put aside all your criteria but the subordinate ones. There are red lines and yellow lines for every single one of us. For instance, if I don't smock and I don't want to have a partner who smocks, that can my red line. It means I would definitely say no to that person even if he or she has many other benefits like education, money, house, an expensive car, a great family and many others. We should know our red lines and yellow lines. If he stands in your yellow line you ask yourself can cope with this?! If the answer is yes, you can keep going. Don't anticipate to find a person with no negative point.

If I want to talk about these things, it might end up in a book long text ;)

Thank you all!

Tonyfisher84's photo
Fri 03/04/16 04:15 PM
I'll find her! One of these days!

Tonyfisher84's photo
Tue 03/01/16 04:05 AM
But if they're lesbian, how can they be a man's wives?
:wink:

Tonyfisher84's photo
Tue 03/01/16 04:03 AM
Three Lil les would be even more fun!

Tonyfisher84's photo
Tue 03/01/16 03:58 AM
"Please, don't do this again, that's not the key for lights, that's my ring bell, man"

You tell your neighbor who accidentally pushes your ring bell when he wants to turn on the hall lights every night.
:tongue::lips::tongue::tongue::lips:

Tonyfisher84's photo
Tue 03/01/16 03:52 AM
Millions of roses and flowers to my gorgeous ladayliz. You're so Fking awesome! Lovely gal! oh gosh! :two_hearts:
:rose::rose::rose::rose::rose::rose::rose::rose::rose::rose::rose::rose::cherry_blossom::cherry_blossom::cherry_blossom::cherry_blossom::cherry_blossom::cherry_blossom::cherry_blossom::cherry_blossom::cherry_blossom::cherry_blossom::cherry_blossom::cherry_blossom::blossom::blossom::blossom::blossom::blossom::blossom::blossom::blossom::blossom::blossom::blossom::blossom::blossom::blossom::blossom::hibiscus::hibiscus::hibiscus::hibiscus::hibiscus::hibiscus::hibiscus::hibiscus::hibiscus::hibiscus::hibiscus::hibiscus::hibiscus::hibiscus::hibiscus::hibiscus::hibiscus::hibiscus::hibiscus::tulip::tulip::tulip::tulip::hibiscus::tulip::tulip::tulip::tulip::tulip::tulip::tulip::tulip::tulip::tulip::tulip:

Tonyfisher84's photo
Tue 03/01/16 03:34 AM
Oh so sweet. And I love you in a way that if you know, your mind will go blank, and you'll go insane. I love you to that extent that if you know you'll get dazed and you probably forget your way back home. :laughing:

Tonyfisher84's photo
Tue 03/01/16 03:30 AM
And I ........ love you! :laughing:

Tonyfisher84's photo
Tue 03/01/16 03:28 AM
Perfect! Be careful about the hangover, baby!

Tonyfisher84's photo
Sat 02/27/16 01:19 AM
Edited by Tonyfisher84 on Sat 02/27/16 01:19 AM
What do you think about me? What are the chances for me to find a cute lil girl friend? :laughing::scream::sweat_smile:

Tonyfisher84's photo
Sat 02/27/16 12:50 AM
Yes, why not! You're awesome!

Tonyfisher84's photo
Sat 02/27/16 12:44 AM
Number two: it knocks ma socks off!:joy:

Tonyfisher84's photo
Sat 02/27/16 12:38 AM
Love! Sex is just a small part of that. It spices up love.

Tonyfisher84's photo
Sat 02/27/16 12:35 AM
Edited by Tonyfisher84 on Sat 02/27/16 12:35 AM
Count me in!

2 Next