Community > Posts By > Tonyfisher84

Tonyfisher84's photo
Wed 04/20/16 10:33 PM
Yeah, I do wanna talk! :))

Tonyfisher84's photo
Fri 04/08/16 06:59 PM
We've been together verywhere in this city. Everything shouts your name and reminds of the sweet memories.

Tonyfisher84's photo
Mon 03/21/16 11:00 PM
Did you know I'm here on mingle2. ;))

Tonyfisher84's photo
Mon 03/21/16 10:56 PM
It might be weak at first but I'll grow stronger everyday.

Tonyfisher84's photo
Mon 03/21/16 10:43 PM
"The number of people who had died in bed is way more than the number of people who lost their life in train crashes or car accidents"
According to mark twain in his short story called "The dangers of sleeping in bed"

Tonyfisher84's photo
Mon 03/21/16 10:41 PM
Just hungry! :smirk:

Tonyfisher84's photo
Mon 03/21/16 10:37 PM
Asking question can be either intriguing or intruding depending on the type and number of questions. You and I both know that questions can be asked directly or indirectly. If your date asks you the right question it will turn you up but on the contrary, the wrong question puts you down. I don't agree to ask many questions but the right questions. And besides, some answers can be guessed from the partners statements.

Have a nice day .. . T! ;)

Tonyfisher84's photo
Mon 03/21/16 10:31 PM
In a village with lots of animals, trees, flowers, mountains, rivers, hills and so on. And off course with my lovely princess who has Been shown up yet. ;)

Tonyfisher84's photo
Mon 03/21/16 10:26 PM
Edited by Tonyfisher84 on Mon 03/21/16 10:26 PM
Wear formal clothes depending on your culture but not too formal. And make sure it is eye-catching.

Tonyfisher84's photo
Mon 03/21/16 10:24 PM
You've only asked to leave an anonymous message and it ended up in these hell lot of messages and opinions. I bet the leaders of the countries won't have this much ideas to talk about.

Thank you for this hot discussion about everything and nothing. :boom::fire: :loudspeaker:

Tonyfisher84's photo
Mon 03/21/16 10:12 PM
Edited by Tonyfisher84 on Mon 03/21/16 10:16 PM
Absolutely. . . not! I'm 31.

People act differently in their stages of life. For instance, you tent to listen to rap music when you're younger than when you're old. I don't think our grand parents like rap. Well, this is just an example. Would you like to think you're dating someone who's the same age as you're daughter?

Normally the man should be 3 to 6 years older than the woman, but as they get close to 30, this difference doesn't matter anymore. If your age gap is just 1 or 2 years, tell the truth because when you're around 30 it doesn't matter.

If one lies about their age, they will have to suffer their differences or it'll end up in a grieved break up. You may feel heart-broken , but you'll also feel proud when you tell the truth. This is me! , if you don't like me, I'm OK with that.

Tonyfisher84's photo
Mon 03/21/16 09:59 PM
If you're talking weight loss plans, I believe in a month of vegetarian diet and daily walking-running programs. If you keep it up, you'll see the miraculous results.

Good luck!

Tonyfisher84's photo
Mon 03/21/16 09:50 PM
The peeled skin of fruits make our skin softer. Especially the skin of nectarines, peaches or cucumbers and so on. Just rub and then put the wet in-part of the peeled fruit on your skin for 10 to 15 minutes.

I hope that works for you.

Tonyfisher84's photo
Thu 03/17/16 11:57 PM
Edited by Tonyfisher84 on Thu 03/17/16 11:58 PM
Definitely yes! I get the chance to share my ideas on the forums here as well as reading your worthy opinions. It helps me compare the quality of our different lives.

I couldn't have found an online friend yet, but I'm still on it.

Tonyfisher84's photo
Thu 03/17/16 11:44 PM
Well it depends on the person who says that. If that person is in my opposition partyy, I don't care. I also get happy if a disrespectful character tells me they hate me.

But if I love that person, I get sad and try to amend myself. I'll do whatever it takes to change his/her mind about me because they're my buddies.

One thing to add is that I'll almost never say "I hate you" to someone, even if they're my enemy. So when someone addresses me like that, I have to ask myself why, and who says that.

Actually, I'm sure it has happened to some us, and we got sad, because we cared and loved the person who said that.

Tonyfisher84's photo
Thu 03/17/16 10:42 AM
In one word, I hate lying the most!

Tonyfisher84's photo
Mon 03/14/16 09:20 AM
I used watch a famous sery called "friends"

Very funny. Be careful not to tear your stomache out. I'm love with the character of Joeie! He's a naughty boy who likes acting and he always tries to hit on beautiful young ladies. Other characters are as funny.

Tonyfisher84's photo
Mon 03/14/16 09:20 AM
I used watch a famous sery called "friends"

Very funny. Be careful not to tear your stomache out. I'm love with the character of Joeie! He's a naughty boy who likes acting and he always tries to hit on beautiful young ladies. Other characters are as funny.

Tonyfisher84's photo
Mon 03/14/16 08:11 AM
Leaders are readers!
By Jim Run

It means studying and reading help you improve yourself in any fields you are.

Read as much books and articles as you can.

Tonyfisher84's photo
Mon 03/14/16 08:04 AM
Edited by Tonyfisher84 on Mon 03/14/16 08:08 AM
Well, I believe monatary issues have nothing to do with happiness. Once I witnessed a couple who were on a cheap motorcycle. The wife was taking riding lessons from her husband. I definitely heard them laughing happily, they were totally immersed in happiness only by a motorcycle. I'm sure they were not rich because I was passing by a poor area of the town.

Actually, I believe we have our own unique rules for happiness. One might say, I am happy cos I make $ 6 million a year. Another might say I am happy just because I am kicking and alive on this lovely day of God.

How you feel now is deeply rooted in what rules you have for your happiness rather than what you can do your money.

You might buy an awesome $-€-X from a professional but it conceivably won't be as interesting as a single moan of your loved one because when your together money doesn't matter anymore. Love is something beyond earthly issues.

Previous 1