Community > Posts By > Complete799

Complete799's photo
Mon 02/29/16 09:22 AM
20 times brighter than the 100 billion stars in the Milky Way combined. That's really ahm... Really Bright! Holy Crap.

Complete799's photo
Mon 02/29/16 09:08 AM
So there are no singularities outside of black holes and we do have proof of gravitational waves. Einsteins theory seems to hold but not in cases where the initial start of the universe is a singularity. If his theory did hold for that case then perhaps we are living inside a black hole? At any rate the gravitational waves are now giving backing to Alan Guths inflation theory and also Multi-verse theory. Guth has a version of Multi-verse theory. My wonder is how the quantum weighs in on this. Even Hawking was leaning toward reality being in the bits. It from bits. This was his great debate with Susskind about black hole evaporation and information loss or the contrary information being retained.

Complete799's photo
Mon 02/29/16 08:02 AM
Early thirties male and looking to find some women to chat with whom are around my age. Really it doesn't matter because I'm alright chatting with anyone. Has anyone reached with success meeting anyone near them thru this? Wish everyone good you know.