Community > Posts By > Donnie206

no photo
Fri 03/04/16 05:05 PM
am now in your shoes and trapped between these two worlds... and can you guys just stop discriminating others just because they've got no photo? and these can discourage others who're having interest in the site..
i do respect your opinions and i know these is as a result of your experience with scammers, but can you just be fair? i as a novice who hasn't spent few hours on the site can be discourage by these... these deals with your mind and your decision, you don't have to confuse other users just due to the way you felt about a product, that's selfish.

no photo
Fri 03/04/16 05:04 PM
am now in your shoes and trapped between these two worlds... and can you guys just stop discriminating others just because they've got no photo? and these can discourage others who're having interest in the site..
i do respect your opinions and i know these is as a result of your experience with scammers, but can you just be fair? i as a novice who hasn't spent few hours on the site can be discourage by these... these deals with your mind and your decision, you don't have to confuse other users just due to the way you felt about a product, that's selfish.

no photo
Fri 03/04/16 05:02 PM

no photo
Fri 03/04/16 04:45 PM

Hi Faceless here :)

For me.. I can't put up a face. On here, no face book, or any other social media which would disclose a photo or personal information about me.

Why?

Because at a certain level in business it is highly discouraged. Competitors, business rival and many others are always looking for info on who they are dealing with... to get a edge.. a weakness. So, we are discouraged from doing it.

It is not the same world as it used to be. Your photo and personal info ( Facebook) can wind up anywhere , so most corp security and legal dept. people will advise against it.

I know people would did not get jobs or were passed over for promotions based on info gather on them from the web, social media and sites.

Most all companies do deep background checks ( on your background and your character too) before they hire ( at certain levels). Where do you think they start. When you post that 1/2 naked pic of yourself drunk on your Facebook.. you may want to think twice about that. Make a off color joke on a web site.. could be a problem.

Is H/R going to mention it to you.. nope... but it will be remembered.

I am sure the other faceless have their own reasons, some valid, some not.. but this is just one.

no photo
Fri 03/04/16 04:43 PM

Hi Faceless here :)

For me.. I can't put up a face. On here, no face book, or any other social media which would disclose a photo or personal information about me.

Why?

Because at a certain level in business it is highly discouraged. Competitors, business rival and many others are always looking for info on who they are dealing with... to get a edge.. a weakness. So, we are discouraged from doing it.

It is not the same world as it used to be. Your photo and personal info ( Facebook) can wind up anywhere , so most corp security and legal dept. people will advise against it.

I know people would did not get jobs or were passed over for promotions based on info gather on them from the web, social media and sites.

Most all companies do deep background checks ( on your background and your character too) before they hire ( at certain levels). Where do you think they start. When you post that 1/2 naked pic of yourself drunk on your Facebook.. you may want to think twice about that. Make a off color joke on a web site.. could be a problem.

Is H/R going to mention it to you.. nope... but it will be remembered.

I am sure the other faceless have their own reasons, some valid, some not.. but this is just one.