Community > Posts By > uzimon

uzimon's photo
Tue 11/24/09 08:15 PM
Any room for a noob in houston here?

uzimon's photo
Tue 11/24/09 06:01 PM
johnnie grew up in the barrio. Hubcap thieves, government cheese, learnin what he needs to know. Johnnies dads black, he sells crack. "johnnie now listen to me. Im the man with authority." one day, quarter past 4, jack boot cops bust in the door. "keep your hands where we can see, were the federal authorities." "johnnie we'll find a nice family for you, you will see. thats why we got the authority." johnnies new moms a drunken lass. Johnnies dad wants johnnies azz. "johnnie, now listen to me, im the man with authority." now johnnies coolin heels in the pen. He robbed a 7-11. Johnnies bunkmates a small guy. Johnnies got a few things he wants to try.johnnie sez "now listen to me, im the man with authority.

uzimon's photo
Tue 11/24/09 05:46 PM
Ah, skanks involved with club
Feed The People
Charity is important this time of year :)

uzimon's photo
Tue 11/24/09 02:25 PM
Did you get the "babe" from jersey, or the one from ghana?
If they want your im # and can't put together a coherent sentance in english they're scam maggots

uzimon's photo
Tue 11/24/09 02:14 PM
Had them do a felony stop on me when I was transporting a shotgun on my back, partially in view.
Made it all the way thru houston, soon as I get to galvez, some puke dropped a dime on me. Cops had me jacked up for like 15 minutes.
In texass, its legal to walk down the street with a long gun.
Ftp

uzimon's photo
Tue 11/24/09 06:52 AM
I don't have a car
I have a badazz motorcycle
But that wasn't an option, so I had to lie to keep from looking like a no-car having bum.
Was I wrong:)