Community > Posts By > Parmalee30

Parmalee30's photo
Fri 03/18/16 08:12 PM
Good guys? Yeah, they exist....

Parmalee30's photo
Thu 03/17/16 11:25 AM

smooched

It's so hard to tell .. I hate that too. I find that it's hard to get to know someone because you don't know whether are a scammer or not

I can't speak for everyone, but I find it's not that difficult to find out if ur chattin with a scammer r not. In most cases their profile alone gives them away explode There r so meny clues in their profile to look for...
They will say things like
-"I'm John by name"
-"I'm a god fearing man/woman".
-Their English is so broken down n weak.
-They almost always say that the r "widowed.
--And say they in the Military .
-90% Say their lookin for marriage.
Those r just a few clues to look for in a scammers profile. But I must say that lately some hav managed to come up with a somewhat "normal " lookin profile shocked noway But it only takes a few of their dumn questions to know if your chattin with a scammer r not :laughing:
Hope that somewhat helps your dealing with a scammer r not smile2
As for the "fakes" well that's a whole other ball game :laughing:

I find this interesting. So you are saying that what is true for some is true for all?
All Beagles are dogs, and all dogs are Beagles? Did I hear that correctly? :0)
Look, it's a dating site and unfortunately there are some unsavory characters in the pool. It exists on every site. If you were to ask the hard question...Why are they on the sites? Logically, because that's where the marks are. Too many are too desperate to find attention and love that they are willing to shell out money for more of it.
I live here in the US, I work here, was born here, educated here, and been all over "here".
The difficult part of this online thing, for men, is that sooo many ladies are so incredibly apprehensive and cautious, due to the possibility of being scammed, that the good and real guys float right by. I am all for watching out for pitfalls and covering bases, but deciding someone is a scammer because their profile doesn't fit the right compartment is kind of ridiculous.
"Why do bank robbers rob banks? That's where the money is." (Unknown bank robber)
That's my take on the subject.

Yes you did hear that correctly. And as I said, I can't speak for everyone. I can only give my opinion and what I've come to be believe to be true when dealing with scammers. I read ur profile and it says ur new to this site. (Welcome to mingle2 Parmalee :smile: ). Well I've been on this site longer then I care to share lol. And it did take sometime before I was able to decipher who was actually on here for all the right reasons and who was a scammer. And in every single email I received from a scammer did in fact hav one or more, if not all of those clues I listed on a scammers profile. Now I'm not sure how it looks on your side of the site., but I personally know how it goes down on this side. So I personally follow what I've noticed when deciding if I'm dealing with a scammer or not. And I pat myself on the back for being 100% correct each time. And I also give a GREAT BIG PAT ON THE BACK TO ALL THOSE WOMAN that are being "cautious".
flowerforyou bigsmile waving

Being cautious I understand completely. But you can't honestly tell me that each and "every" one is a scammer....can you?
"Not all dogs are Beagles" ....in essence, not all emails that state "my name is John ..." Is a scammer. :0)
Again, the main point is why would the scammer be here in the first place? And why would they target ladies such as yourself? Per your "assessment" that is quite a working sample to reference....and draw from.
Yes, I am new to this site, but not new to online....how it looks on my side (tried and true) those not looking for the highway hook up are the first to suggest it. Those that live (all their lives) in the rural areas of KANSAS enjoy regular walks on the beach, and those wanting monogamy and authenticity actually have various back-up plans with the click of a mouse. So, the game runs both ways.
I am not trying to defend the scammer, I am speaking for myself (not a scammer), but at the same time I do know, with certainty, that all dogs do evacuate their bowels regularly. :0)

Parmalee30's photo
Thu 03/17/16 08:46 AM

smooched

It's so hard to tell .. I hate that too. I find that it's hard to get to know someone because you don't know whether are a scammer or not

I can't speak for everyone, but I find it's not that difficult to find out if ur chattin with a scammer r not. In most cases their profile alone gives them away explode There r so meny clues in their profile to look for...
They will say things like
-"I'm John by name"
-"I'm a god fearing man/woman".
-Their English is so broken down n weak.
-They almost always say that the r "widowed.
--And say they in the Military .
-90% Say their lookin for marriage.
Those r just a few clues to look for in a scammers profile. But I must say that lately some hav managed to come up with a somewhat "normal " lookin profile shocked noway But it only takes a few of their dumn questions to know if your chattin with a scammer r not :laughing:
Hope that somewhat helps your dealing with a scammer r not smile2
As for the "fakes" well that's a whole other ball game :laughing:

I find this interesting. So you are saying that what is true for some is true for all?
All Beagles are dogs, and all dogs are Beagles? Did I hear that correctly? :0)
Look, it's a dating site and unfortunately there are some unsavory characters in the pool. It exists on every site. If you were to ask the hard question...Why are they on the sites? Logically, because that's where the marks are. Too many are too desperate to find attention and love that they are willing to shell out money for more of it.
I live here in the US, I work here, was born here, educated here, and been all over "here".
The difficult part of this online thing, for men, is that sooo many ladies are so incredibly apprehensive and cautious, due to the possibility of being scammed, that the good and real guys float right by. I am all for watching out for pitfalls and covering bases, but deciding someone is a scammer because their profile doesn't fit the right compartment is kind of ridiculous.
"Why do bank robbers rob banks? That's where the money is." (Unknown bank robber)
That's my take on the subject.

Parmalee30's photo
Wed 03/09/16 04:37 PM
~ A night of Karaoke with good singers
~ A jukebox loaded with 80s/90s hair band and R&B music
~ An intelligent woman
~ A great Scotch

Parmalee30's photo
Wed 03/09/16 04:26 PM

on here? if you are a regular poster and another regular poster visits your profile it's usually referred to as perving ya..really it just means they are curious and want to take a look at something or read it.

nope not same as a nudge

This is the only site, that I know that people refer to it as ' perving '... as if there is something wrong or dirty or sexual about wanting to know something about a stranger before you message, or post to them... slaphead & then there are those who say people only look at a pic & don't read profiles. slaphead

"Perving" is not new. Even back in the AOL days and an abundance of chat rooms.

Parmalee30's photo
Wed 03/09/16 04:20 PM
I do believe in destiny. I also believe, as one person mentioned earlier, that we all have various roads and paths to get to that destiny. In fact, there may be many different destiny points...all dependent upon the roads (and work) you put into where an individual truly wants to be.

Parmalee30's photo
Wed 03/09/16 03:33 PM
That's a great attitude "Girlie"

Parmalee30's photo
Wed 03/09/16 02:02 AM
I think that may be the key. Not to absolve the men for their "quicker than normal" love thing.....but, the attention paid because of how they look "good looking" opened that box.
You talked to them because they were good looking.
Simple flaws logic:
Good looking ---> good person
and your experience is what......?

Parmalee30's photo
Wed 03/09/16 01:52 AM
Both are counted upon and need to be trusted, but....friendship doesn't inherently carry the expectations that are placed on relationships.
For some folks, it is in their individual heads how it is supposed to evolve.
It is a two way street just as in friendship, and as such, friendship wins.