Community > Posts By > wonderers515

wonderers515's photo
Thu 10/01/09 02:08 AM

Men will never understand what women want? Way to generalize! :laughing:

I'd be willing to bet if a man were truly interested in a woman, he would LISTEN to her needs and pay attention to her desires.

Women are as different as snow flakes -- just like men. To assume we all want the same thing is asinine; therefore, each gender has to tune-in to their partners, individuate from past experiences, and be open to his or her predilections. winking

correction luv on the dot, only tile u experiences what is bad and what is good.:heart: drinker

Whoa! I don't even understand what you just wrote! spock

Tile as in linoleum?

U experiences?

Luv on the dot? Are you playing twister? :laughing:

Awe com-on beautiful, im not in a spelling bee contest im i?
I'm sorry you couldn't understand a word i said but that's what came out of my head. Oh------ twister, i know where ur going.:wink:

wonderers515's photo
Thu 10/01/09 01:16 AM

DEFINE BAD.I THINK SOME OF YOU MISCONCIEVE BAD FOR A GUY WHOS JUST CONFIDENT ABOUT HIMSELF AND HIS ABILITIES. I MEAN WHO REALLY WANTS SOMEONE WHO IS TRULY BAD UNLESS SHE HER SELF IS JUST PLAIN NO GOOD OR SOME KINDA LOOSE TRAMP,AND WHAT GOOD MAN WANTS A HERPES TRAP ANYWAY.I CERTAINLY DONT AND IM NO PUSHOVER AS FAR AS WHAT SOME WOMEN MAY CONCIEVE AS BAD. IVE BEEN TO SOME VERY DANGEROUS PLACES AND IM ALSO A FIRST MATE ON TOWBOATS. THAT WORK DEFINATELY SEPERATES THE MEN FROM THE BOYS. MY POINT BEING IS THIS......DEFINE BAD!I DO SOME OF THE ROUGHEST WORK THERE IS BUT IM A GOOD GUY...SO DOES MY ROUGH EXTERIOR MAKE ME BAD,DOES MY ABILITY TO WITHSTAND THE LONG HARD DAYS AND NIGHTS MAKE ME BAD,DOES MY ABILITY TO HOLD MY OWN MAKE ME BAD...WELL THEN MAYBE IN YOUR OPINION IM BAD....BUT WHO REALLY WANTS SOMEONE TRULY BAD?THAT IS UNLESS YOUR A MINDLESS SUCKER FOR ABUSE,OR MAYBE YOUR JUSTA GUY WHOLL CHEAT,THINK ONLY OF HIMSELF,LEAVE YOU ALONE AT NIGHT WHILE HES OUT SCREWING SOMEONE ELSE,MAYBE YOU JUST LIKE TO GET BEAT UP...HEY TO EACH HER OWN....SO LETS DEFINE BAD,OKAY!I MEAN ARE WOMEN WHO LIKE TRULY BAD GUYS, IN ESSENCE CATTLE? I MAY NOT BE BAD,BUT IM ALL MAN....BELIEVE THAT.GUYS WHO LIKE TO THINK OF THEMSELVES AS BAD BOYS ARE JUSTLITTLE INSECURE BOYS WITH HUGE SELF INFLATED EGOS WHO NEED RECOGNITION OF OTHERS TO FEEL COMPLETE.HOW ABOUT SUCCESS,STABILITY,SECURITY,STRENGTHAND TRUE INSIGHT INTO WHAT A REAL WOMAN WANTS.

Well said congratulation, from the prophet to columbus till now, men will never understand what woman want. lol tell u the truth you'll never find love untile its been used and abuse. Both side man and woman are responsible for their own action, unless both stand their post.

Men will never understand what women want? Way to generalize! :laughing:

I'd be willing to bet if a man were truly interested in a woman, he would LISTEN to her needs and pay attention to her desires.

Women are as different as snow flakes -- just like men. To assume we all want the same thing is asinine; therefore, each gender has to tune-in to their partners, individuate from past experiences, and be open to his or her predilections. winking

correction luv on the dot, only tile u experiences what is bad and what is good.:heart: drinker

wonderers515's photo
Thu 10/01/09 12:56 AM

DEFINE BAD.I THINK SOME OF YOU MISCONCIEVE BAD FOR A GUY WHOS JUST CONFIDENT ABOUT HIMSELF AND HIS ABILITIES. I MEAN WHO REALLY WANTS SOMEONE WHO IS TRULY BAD UNLESS SHE HER SELF IS JUST PLAIN NO GOOD OR SOME KINDA LOOSE TRAMP,AND WHAT GOOD MAN WANTS A HERPES TRAP ANYWAY.I CERTAINLY DONT AND IM NO PUSHOVER AS FAR AS WHAT SOME WOMEN MAY CONCIEVE AS BAD. IVE BEEN TO SOME VERY DANGEROUS PLACES AND IM ALSO A FIRST MATE ON TOWBOATS. THAT WORK DEFINATELY SEPERATES THE MEN FROM THE BOYS. MY POINT BEING IS THIS......DEFINE BAD!I DO SOME OF THE ROUGHEST WORK THERE IS BUT IM A GOOD GUY...SO DOES MY ROUGH EXTERIOR MAKE ME BAD,DOES MY ABILITY TO WITHSTAND THE LONG HARD DAYS AND NIGHTS MAKE ME BAD,DOES MY ABILITY TO HOLD MY OWN MAKE ME BAD...WELL THEN MAYBE IN YOUR OPINION IM BAD....BUT WHO REALLY WANTS SOMEONE TRULY BAD?THAT IS UNLESS YOUR A MINDLESS SUCKER FOR ABUSE,OR MAYBE YOUR JUSTA GUY WHOLL CHEAT,THINK ONLY OF HIMSELF,LEAVE YOU ALONE AT NIGHT WHILE HES OUT SCREWING SOMEONE ELSE,MAYBE YOU JUST LIKE TO GET BEAT UP...HEY TO EACH HER OWN....SO LETS DEFINE BAD,OKAY!I MEAN ARE WOMEN WHO LIKE TRULY BAD GUYS, IN ESSENCE CATTLE? I MAY NOT BE BAD,BUT IM ALL MAN....BELIEVE THAT.GUYS WHO LIKE TO THINK OF THEMSELVES AS BAD BOYS ARE JUSTLITTLE INSECURE BOYS WITH HUGE SELF INFLATED EGOS WHO NEED RECOGNITION OF OTHERS TO FEEL COMPLETE.HOW ABOUT SUCCESS,STABILITY,SECURITY,STRENGTHAND TRUE INSIGHT INTO WHAT A REAL WOMAN WANTS.

Well said congratulation, from the prophet to columbus till now, men will never understand what woman want. lol tell u the truth you'll never find love untile its been used and abuse. Both side man and woman are responsible for their own action, unless both stand their post.

wonderers515's photo
Mon 08/31/09 03:37 AM
i ment to say politic + controlled technology = money, thats y we can't better ourself or better our technology.

religion is religion its up to u to believe it, don't blame religion

what your saying a rifle shoot itself.

wonderers515's photo
Mon 08/31/09 02:45 AM

Thryee Blynde Myce

4 whatever thar werth

nice

wonderers515's photo
Sun 08/30/09 11:11 PM
scientist has always been theorizing, analyzing, for many years and they haven't found a cure to a sickness?

now they been tearing up dead ppls many yrs just to study, and your
telling me religion has something to do with it?

f that, scientist did find the cure for sickness to stop cancer, but
if they do use it how are they gona make money.

once your cure you'll never come back, com on guys think about it.

people are using religion as tools to make money but it has nothing
to do with technology.

politic + technology = money and thats the truth.

wonderers515's photo
Sun 08/30/09 03:06 AM
a president job is to sacrifice something for a better tomorrow, but i don't think lying to your own ppls to your own ppls is one of them.

now how are you comfortable living when someone telling you to eat something that is poison and its ok.

its pointless to argue really cause we are powerless to do anything, except think before you believe thing you see or hear.
now is that hard to do, or your brain is not functioning.

greedy ppls only do thing to benefit them self
just try to live a happy life before you die, forget about politician.

we all need each other for the better and if you can't graph that concept, than your one of the greedy ppls.

(good example) FOR YOU TO GET KNOWN YOU NEED ME, NOW IF IM NOT HERE
HOW ARE YOU GOING TO GET KNOWN? get the concept?

so try to live in peace die with a smile and let the politician eat
them self out.
they bound find out at the end once all the good ppls are
gone and just the greedy one's left.

wonderers515's photo
Sun 08/30/09 12:52 AM
awe man thats the most beautiful thing i ever heard.sad

wonderers515's photo
Sat 08/29/09 03:19 PM
lollaugh laugh laugh laugh

wonderers515's photo
Sat 08/29/09 11:13 AM
umm its not a mathmatic equation and its also easy said and done.

when your distracted, you bound to let order complicate you
your life. let say your counting 1 to 100, in the middle of somewhere
someone distract and you lose count.
so i say, get your chaotic fix than you can do your order.

ehh this kind of stuff is complicated, im not even sure if im in the
right topic.

ok well you sound like a smart guy, you'll figured it out.

wonderers515's photo
Fri 08/28/09 01:02 AM
flowers

wonderers515's photo
Thu 08/27/09 07:25 AM
flowers drinker

wonderers515's photo
Thu 08/27/09 07:13 AM
thank youflowers drinker drinker drinker drinker drinker drinker drinker

wonderers515's photo
Thu 08/27/09 07:12 AM
brokenheart tears

wonderers515's photo
Thu 08/27/09 07:04 AM
i just want to know what i wrote make any since
im not a writer and if it dose make since than i continue to write.

thank you 2kidsmom

wonderers515's photo
Thu 08/27/09 06:53 AM
from a speck of dust, you are a substance.
as time ages, you are an object.
you are solid and cold to the touch.
with a out voice, you can be heard from a distances.
clear and well define sharper than a knife, yet love by all eyes.
you are shallow but deeper than deepest sea, poison deep within.
as the sun meet the sky, your the center of the crowed.
the power you bring make a woman lost in world we called reality.
sparkles hidden deep inside, came out a rainbow.
you are rare, rank higher than any object existed admires by air.
dangerous, cunning, silent but deadly just one look.
you are what we human called, a die man.

wonderers515's photo
Thu 08/27/09 02:56 AM
Hi, i use to live in murrieta, now im in santa ana

and welcome frost.

wonderers515's photo
Wed 08/26/09 03:20 AM
lol i think i heard about this one.

not sure but its similar. very funny

wonderers515's photo
Wed 08/26/09 02:20 AM
may he be bless for more yrs to come:smile:

wonderers515's photo