Community > Posts By > neutralmiss

no photo
Sun 03/13/16 08:42 PM
What about what I read in another feed that golfers: "So if they hit a bad shot, they forget it by going back to the last great shot they hit and they think about that."

This is so great to hear and think about; thank you for golfers!

People also give up on dating. If you are giving up, message me. I will make sure that is not the case! No need to when there are so many kinds of people and places to visit with them. !!

no photo
Sun 03/13/16 03:02 PM
I believe in passionate love and connection. It does exist!

no photo
Sun 03/13/16 02:58 PM
I believe there are. I have decided to try and connect them for long-term relationships on my own (women, too). I'm in my 30's. The current gentleman seeking marriage is 47. Just sharing.

no photo
Sun 03/13/16 02:55 PM
I've sat at a coffee table in a (big name café) and spotted an attractive man in line while I tapped on and hovered over my keyboard. What would I say to him if he came over to my table after spotting me, too? This is the question I've wondered about for years!

What would you talk about? I think I'd accept coffee from someone if I'd only seen his picture. It's something like what happened in person years ago!

no photo
Sun 03/13/16 02:52 PM
I think it depends on where you live, too. I'm in the DC Metro area, and the men and women are faster-paced but varied with when they want something more serious "to hold onto"... this is a tough call.