Community > Posts By > Quietman_2009

Quietman_2009's photo
Tue 05/04/10 02:46 PM
hell yeah, taze his drunk azz and let the entire stadium laugh at him while he flops around like a fish

Quietman_2009's photo
Tue 05/04/10 12:19 PM
let me suggest a curative elixer for the broken heart...

Quietman_2009's photo
Tue 05/04/10 12:13 PM
40th birthday...

why it seems as if it were only yesterday...

oh

it was eleven years ago

and you don't see me growing up yet do you

once you get over-the-hill you speed up

Quietman_2009's photo
Tue 05/04/10 11:29 AM
Edited by Quietman_2009 on Tue 05/04/10 11:29 AM
hmmmmmmm...

better than "If You Want Blood" by AC DC?

Quietman_2009's photo
Tue 05/04/10 10:29 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zPWj2j-AMcU

Quietman_2009's photo
Tue 05/04/10 10:24 AM
but I'm a nice guyyyyyy...

and all the girls want are bad boyyyyyys...

it's not faaaaair...

Quietman_2009's photo
Tue 05/04/10 08:33 AM
rereading "Of Mice and Men"

poor Lenny

Quietman_2009's photo
Tue 05/04/10 08:27 AM
Edited by Quietman_2009 on Tue 05/04/10 08:30 AM
Highlander

there can be only one

Quietman_2009's photo
Tue 05/04/10 08:23 AM

it takes a lot of patience and acceptance and, although it isn't something i'm capable of with everyone, somehow i've managed to love robin unconditionally all these years.

i truly love him without condition and have accepted and cherished every single moment that we've had together. there are no expectations on either of us, no demands on the relationship, we enjoy each day as it comes and don't look too far into the future, just the realization that, for today at least, we are in love with each other, and that we both imagine tomorrow will be no different.

i have no desire to change anything at all about him. sure, there are things that drive me crazy but if i tried to change that piece, somehow all the parts would get mixed and i might lose one of the components about him that i adore.

i just take him as he is and enjoy him while i have him. it's as difficult, and as simple, as that.

awwwww is she awesome or what?

beauty AND brains!

that or you have a BIG d***..., perhaps all three are true!!

rofl rofl

$.02 drinker

it's not the size of the pencil but the flourishes with which you sign your name bigsmile

Quietman_2009's photo
Tue 05/04/10 08:19 AM

it takes a lot of patience and acceptance and, although it isn't something i'm capable of with everyone, somehow i've managed to love robin unconditionally all these years.

i truly love him without condition and have accepted and cherished every single moment that we've had together. there are no expectations on either of us, no demands on the relationship, we enjoy each day as it comes and don't look too far into the future, just the realization that, for today at least, we are in love with each other, and that we both imagine tomorrow will be no different.

i have no desire to change anything at all about him. sure, there are things that drive me crazy but if i tried to change that piece, somehow all the parts would get mixed and i might lose one of the components about him that i adore.

i just take him as he is and enjoy him while i have him. it's as difficult, and as simple, as that.

awwwww is she awesome or what?

beauty AND brains!

Quietman_2009's photo
Tue 05/04/10 07:49 AM
Edited by Quietman_2009 on Tue 05/04/10 07:51 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o43JHFPefmY

(except it was Ingrid Bergman, not Lauren Bacall)

Quietman_2009's photo
Mon 05/03/10 08:05 AM
I wonder about the effect on the grid when several million people start plugging in their cars all at the same time

and does the added electrical generation produce an equivalent amount of emissions as the millions of gasoline cars that will be taken off the market?

Quietman_2009's photo
Mon 05/03/10 07:49 AM
Edited by Quietman_2009 on Mon 05/03/10 07:50 AM
I didn't like him at all during the election. But since he has been there awhile I've come to respect him. He has done some things not very well and he has done some things very well. But I think he is sincere in his desire to improve the country. The Democrat philosophy is to use government to improve the country and he is following that

He is just a Democrat President and doing the stuff you would expect from a Democrat. But has turnd out to be much more moderate than I expected.

I imagine he'll be just fine

Quietman_2009's photo
Mon 05/03/10 07:40 AM
Edited by Quietman_2009 on Mon 05/03/10 07:41 AM

I hope you got a big @ssed shovel brother. Just one of those things will crap bigger than a grown man after $10 worth of Taco Bueno. Beat em mercilessly while they are young.....cause this is the only time they will be small enough and if they are crappin in your house by the time they hit 6 months....just let em have the damned house.

the best thing for that is a "durafork" I get em at the feed store. They just startd eating solid food so I dont have much poop to pick up. yet

Quietman_2009's photo
Sun 05/02/10 08:12 PM
yayyyyy

Sharon is back

Quietman_2009's photo
Sun 05/02/10 08:03 PM
my friend said "Dont get two dogs. They'll care more about each other than you. And you'll only have half a dog"

but that hasnt been true so far. They both follow me around and lay at my feet when ever I stop moving

Waylon seems to be the smart one. He is always watching me. and when I call him he gets all excited

Quietman_2009's photo
Sun 05/02/10 07:52 PM
yanno Phil, it's because of you

one day I was shopping and I needed toilet paper. And right there on the shelf I saw it, Cottonelle!

I thought of you right off. And now that is my prefered brand of toilet paper

Now I think of you everytime I wipe my butt

Quietman_2009's photo
Sun 05/02/10 07:44 PM
Edited by Quietman_2009 on Sun 05/02/10 07:45 PM
as some of ya'll know my puppy Walter didn't make it. It was a heartbreaker. Lost him at 11 weeks old. Poor Walter

so my friend had some puppies and offered me one. The father is Great Pyrenese/Akita. Very pretty white dog and sweet as molasses. The mother is a registered german shepherd.

They were so cute that I couldn't choose. So I took two. Their names are Willie and Waylon.

Willie and Waylon (Willie is in the back)

Willie

Waylon

Willie on the left and Waylon on the right

Quietman_2009's photo
Sun 05/02/10 07:27 PM

Can't you get Gumbo just about anywhere in TX?

No, it is a regional thing. Houston is a gulf coast port for seafood and adjacent to the Cajun areas of East Texas there is lots of gumbo. Try getting good gumbo in, say, Fort Stockton.

It ain't gonna happen.

they do have fresh water shrimp farms in Fort Stockton. But gumbo? I don't think anyone out here would eat it. I mean it's kinda just watered down leftovers isnt it?

Quietman_2009's photo
Sun 05/02/10 07:20 PM
never give up hope.

once, when I was still married to the psychobiotch, our favorite kitty disapeared. After about a month we lost hope. after about six weeks she showed up one mornin for breakfast as if nothing had happened.

we figured she prolly got in someones car and got dropped off on the other side of town. But the thing is if they can come home they eventually will

1 2 3 4 6 8 9 10 24 25