Vanilla Ice - Ice Ice Baby
Run DMC - It's Tricky
Young MC - Bust A Move
Dj Kool - Let Me Clear My Throat
504 Boyz - Wobble Wobble
504 Boyz - hot Girl

zombiXeyes's photo
Thu 04/14/16 03:27 PM
Just for a laugh. It's always funny to see the stereotypes and what people think of when they think of the state I'm from. Tv and movies plays a huge part in that lol

zombiXeyes's photo
Thu 04/14/16 03:24 PM
I met my (now husband) over 8 years ago on MySpace. Literally was just scrolling through local people, thought he was cute, messaged him, and we've been together 8 years (married for 6), have two kids, and couldn't be happier. It's possible. Although, 8 years ago we didn't have phones that could send pictures (so there was no begging for nudes right away), a date used to be an actual date (not Netflix and chill), and guys seemed to have a better concept on how far manners and being polite could get them.

Things are too instant now imo. Young men don't have to work as hard to get the girl, to see them naked, to get anywhere really.

zombiXeyes's photo
Thu 04/14/16 03:14 PM
My husband spontaneously raps lyrics he's making up as he goes, all....the....time. Lol. He is not a rapper (he's a 30 year old blue collar white man), repeats the same words over and over so it rhymes, and will rap over songs playing on the radio with his own lyrics. :persevere:

Love, the things you tolerate for love.

zombiXeyes's photo
Wed 03/23/16 03:18 AM
Creedence Clearwater Revival, Lynard Skynard, The Black Crowes, Pink Floyd, The Rolling Stones, Journey.

zombiXeyes's photo
Wed 03/23/16 03:16 AM
Love them! I listen to Wish You Were Here almost daily still.

zombiXeyes's photo
Wed 03/23/16 03:15 AM
Ah, okay. Thank you so much. I just joined today and was not sure!

zombiXeyes's photo
Wed 03/23/16 03:14 AM
Alice In Chains, Deftones, Tool, Nirvana, Rise Against, Silverchair.

zombiXeyes's photo
Wed 03/23/16 03:10 AM
You are absolutely beautiful, I hope you find her!

zombiXeyes's photo
Wed 03/23/16 03:08 AM
Bored, can't sleep, so rare me and my profile! Lol

zombiXeyes's photo
Wed 03/23/16 03:06 AM
I think cheating is determined in different ways for different relationships. What is cheating for one, may not be for another. For example, a marriage like mine that is open. Talking, texting, hanging out, and having sex with another person is not cheating UNLESS we are hiding it from each other.

zombiXeyes's photo
Wed 03/23/16 03:02 AM
Why can I not open the Sex and Intimacy forum? It says Access Denied?

zombiXeyes's photo
Wed 03/23/16 02:50 AM
Why is there no option for bisexual men and women? I'm not only interested in men yet I can't choose both sexes. I also happen to be fond of bisexual men but there is no way to search for that on here.

With the high number of people that don't identify as solely straight or gay, I'm shocked you don't give users that option.

zombiXeyes's photo
Tue 03/22/16 11:25 PM
Alice In Chains - Nutshell