laugh Someone's learning!

Mystify35's photo
Fri 04/01/16 12:00 PM
Edited by Mystify35 on Fri 04/01/16 12:02 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w1AIzAN1A58

Got me every time it aired :D Volkswagon Commercial

Mystify35's photo
Fri 04/01/16 11:25 AM
Love your style!! Yea I'm a big kid at heart. Trying to get him to learn to ride a bike, play with nature. He gets bored very easily. Trying to arrange play dates with him, but they usually end up falling through.

Mystify35's photo
Fri 04/01/16 11:23 AM

Ummm.. have you tried giving him a stick to play with... perhaps a cardboard box.... that's what my parents would give me to play with....
And heck I turned out fine..lol..

Lol. Yea give me a pile of dirt and a stick and I was amused for hours at a child. This little man is used to electronics, video games and tablets when he's with his father. Need some fun interactive activities away from home to get him involved.

Mystify35's photo
Fri 04/01/16 09:26 AM
Ahh gotcha! Well - it's your life, your own business :P No one can tell you what or what not to do. If they give you a hard time about it tell them to kiss your *** lol.

Mystify35's photo
Fri 04/01/16 08:55 AM
Currently in college and money is tight. I would love some fun ideas for stuff to do with my little guy. Bonus points for Calgary specific locations!

Mystify35's photo
Fri 04/01/16 08:50 AM
I've also experienced the opposite. As you age, you become more attuned to your own goals in life, and become more in touch with your own emotions and limits. And if you have dealt with a lot of issues whether from relations or just getting a bad draw in life - you learn from your mistakes and know naturally what you want and how to avoid previous situations.

Mystify35's photo
Fri 04/01/16 08:42 AM
I can understand her hesitation to be honest. I would probably feel a little off myself. I say one thing is to change your profile, say you are happily involved only looking for friendship, and online for forums only. May put her mind at ease. New relationships are always rocky and full of doubts at first.

Mystify35's photo
Fri 04/01/16 08:42 AM
I can understand her hesitation to be honest. I would probably feel a little off myself. I say one thing is to change your profile, say you are happily involved only looking for friendship, and online for forums only. May put her mind at ease. New relationships are always rocky and full of doubts at first.

Mystify35's photo
Fri 04/01/16 08:38 AM
Intellectual communication (don't get me started, I know....) and friendship, eventually meet local friends in a real life setting.

Mystify35's photo
Fri 04/01/16 08:36 AM
Dishonesty in all forms.

Mystify35's photo
Thu 03/31/16 07:43 PM
Stressed out - Twenty One Pilots

Mystify35's photo
Thu 03/31/16 11:36 AM

Same goes for handles... anything with sexual innuendos in it - I'm running the other way.

Don't get me wrong, I'm a very passionate person - with someone who I can level with on an emotional level.

If you would include intelligence with that . :thumbsup:

Intelligence for sure! :wink:

Mystify35's photo
Thu 03/31/16 11:19 AM
Same goes for handles... anything with sexual innuendos in it - I'm running the other way.

Don't get me wrong, I'm a very passionate person - with someone who I can level with on an emotional level.

Mystify35's photo
Thu 03/31/16 11:15 AM
Edited by Mystify35 on Thu 03/31/16 11:16 AM
To be honest, I usually wont give the time of day to someone who has a semi-nude profile picture of themselves (no matter how much I find them attractive). Personality is more of a turn on to me than physical features. To me, when a man posts a pic of himself shirtless/posing - to me it feels as though he's looking for more of a physical relationship than a sentimental one.

Mystify35's photo
Thu 03/31/16 11:09 AM
Edited by Mystify35 on Thu 03/31/16 11:12 AM
First and foremost: Be yourself (HONESTY). I find nothing more upsetting then being in a relationship and figuring I know someone - then finding out down the road (and a LOT of investment into the relationship) that they aren't the person I had fallen in love with afterall. You're not only wasting your own time, but hers as well.

Be secure: Security includes having a job (being able to take care of yourself) or at least have a goal in life; for example, I'm in school. Knowing what you want, and going for it shows her you're committed - and will allow a woman to have more trust in starting a relationship with you.

Take care of yourself - when you're physically and emotionally stable (we all have our issues, but knowing how to cope with them makes all the difference), you can then focus on taking care of her.

I'm sure there's a lot more to add. But those are my three top priorities in looking for a relationship.

Mystify35's photo
Thu 03/31/16 11:03 AM

Sticks and stones may break my bones but your nasty words will never hurt me. ... then I walk up to them and .. and throat punch them.... and say see what I mean.. hurts a lot worse than words hey b**.ch

Lol gotta say, sure felt like doing that with a couple of people in the past. But then I realize, meehh - too much effort.

Mystify35's photo
Mon 03/28/16 11:58 AM
Taking a small break from studying, before my mind turns to mush :P

Mystify35's photo
Mon 03/28/16 11:56 AM
Smile and walk away. Not worth my time.

Mystify35's photo
Mon 03/28/16 11:55 AM
I've dated both well off and not so well off people. Doesn't make a difference to me. Sure money may make things less stressful in a way - but love is based on communication, cooperation and enjoying eachother's company - regardless of financial situations.

Previous 1