Community > Posts By > plmbrguy

plmbrguy's photo
Mon 09/07/09 12:54 AM

Online isnt the best place to look but gee willakers.. forums are so nifty!

laugh drinker

But you missed this reply I made:

Online is not any worse than other places.

The BTK killer met his wife in church! scared

All it takes is common sense and you must have that anywhere you meet someone.

I've met two BFs on line that were wonderful! :flowerforyou

I saw your reply. I don't try to date online. I'm just here for friends and the forums. I agree that online dating works for some, just not for me, back when I was trying to use it. But yes, it works for some, I agree with that.

Oops, yeah, I know that about you. That was meant for the guy who made the comment. Sorry my girlie friend! smile2

Aye, I agree it's not the worst but also, not the best.. It's a mid-ground place for me.. I've had a few online GF's that I wouldn't miss for the world :)

Few GF's *I MET* online LOL

plmbrguy's photo
Mon 09/07/09 12:54 AM

laugh drinker

But you missed this reply I made:

Online is not any worse than other places.

The BTK killer met his wife in church! scared

All it takes is common sense and you must have that anywhere you meet someone.

I've met two BFs on line that were wonderful! :flowerforyou

I saw your reply. I don't try to date online. I'm just here for friends and the forums. I agree that online dating works for some, just not for me, back when I was trying to use it. But yes, it works for some, I agree with that.

Oops, yeah, I know that about you. That was meant for the guy who made the comment. Sorry my girlie friend! smile2

Aye, I agree it's not the worst but also, not the best.. It's a mid-ground place for me.. I've had a few online GF's that I wouldn't miss for the world :)

plmbrguy's photo
Mon 09/07/09 12:51 AM

i can no longer compete on here any more ohwell

what do you consider competition?

it's one big competition

i think i'm gonna start shanking the competition.....
JT dude, you could find you a woman easily. There's plenty of women on here that like you, that are beautiful and have a great personality. And yes, they have boobs too!

he ignores them.:wink:
Yeah, I ignore some of them too. That's my downfall. I've mutual matched with a couple hundred women on here and been asked out on a date by half of them, and I still have yet to yes to any of them since the last woman I dated from here.

I've matched a few but no one asked me on a date LOL That's kinda the dudes job in most people's minds but w/e.. I don't really get talked to much here.
You've only had about 15 posts man, how long have you been on here? I get asked out more often than myself asking a woman out because I guess some women feel like asking out a good man. They read my profile and either complement on the photos or what I have written about myself. Those that just seem to be looking for a hot time, well, I don't give them the time of day. Those that are looking for an actual relationship, I will. And I have no problem asking them out, but seriously, I take time to get to know the woman and she usually ends up asking me out. Besides, whoever said is was a certain gender's job to ask out the other anyway is stupid. You know what you like and you go after it.

I totally agree.. Just saying that I've met some women that have said it's the man's job LOL. Hell, I'd love to get asked out.. I've been on here a while but I've never had the oppurtunity to ignore a proposal for a "hot time" Haha I think I've gotten a single message on here.

plmbrguy's photo
Mon 09/07/09 12:48 AM

I like skinny guys, most women on here like the bigger or buffed up types.

I prefer thin to buff or "big" too. There is a certain balance that just turns my head. I like natural muscle with very little body fat rather than thickness.

I like IV's body too! His abs and chest is sexy! drool

(I am in so much trouble :laughing: )

Filthy..

HAHAHA J/K

plmbrguy's photo
Mon 09/07/09 12:48 AM
Awesome dude! good luck of any quantity is still just that... GOOD!

plmbrguy's photo
Mon 09/07/09 12:44 AM

it's one big competition

There are so many people with so many different tastes that it can't really be a competition.

I think serendipity plays a bigger role in online dating success.

that was my point earlier, i have a different concept of hotness.

Same Here! I don't really like the glam type or the tiny lil perfect girls (or appear that way).. Not sure you're that way but that's how I am and my friends think I fell off the deep end...

I like skinny guys, most women on here like the bigger or buffed up types.

Ya.. I'm skinny but athletic.. Guess that's why I don't have women chasing me.. Like homedude in the cowboy hat lol

plmbrguy's photo
Mon 09/07/09 12:43 AM

it's one big competition

JT dude, you could find you a woman easily. There's plenty of women on here that like you, that are beautiful and have a great personality. And yes, they have boobs too!

he ignores them.:wink:
Yeah, I ignore some of them too. That's my downfall. I've mutual matched with a couple hundred women on here and been asked out on a date by half of them, and I still have yet to yes to any of them since the last woman I dated from here.

I've matched a few but no one asked me on a date LOL That's kinda the dudes job in most people's minds but w/e.. I don't really get talked to much here.

plmbrguy's photo
Mon 09/07/09 12:39 AM

it's one big competition

There are so many people with so many different tastes that it can't really be a competition.

I think serendipity plays a bigger role in online dating success.

that was my point earlier, i have a different concept of hotness.

Same Here! I don't really like the glam type or the tiny lil perfect girls (or appear that way).. Not sure you're that way but that's how I am and my friends think I fell off the deep end...

plmbrguy's photo
Mon 09/07/09 12:37 AM

it's one big competition

plmbrguy's photo
Mon 09/07/09 12:35 AM

Ya Call: you know, put your best feature forward? Haha I was just kidding but Thank you. Which tattoo did you like? Let me guess... The modified ancient egyptian heka symbol?

the one wearing a black tank, on your arm.

Ya. It's a Modified Ancient Egyptian Heka Magic symbol. I kindly modified it myself years ago and I've wanted to get it since but I was too busy building a career.. LOL

plmbrguy's photo
Mon 09/07/09 12:32 AM
I don't know if this is a woman only thing but I could use a cool friendly night out! I'm by San Fran but love to drive so if it's open invitation :) let me know!

plmbrguy's photo
Mon 09/07/09 12:27 AM

I think he's going emo on us.. LOL

plmbrguy's photo
Mon 09/07/09 12:20 AM
Ya Call: you know, put your best feature forward? Haha I was just kidding but Thank you. Which tattoo did you like? Let me guess... The modified ancient egyptian heka symbol?

plmbrguy's photo
Mon 09/07/09 12:18 AM
OP: My profile has a few of my tattoo pics.. My arms were the first ones I got and I have a few that aren't up there but I think a good beginner tat (if you're getting into the style) is an arm tattpp or a back calf tattoo... Don't just go to a tattoo shop and grab something out of a book either.. Bring a photo of someone/something with you and have what you want to get in your mind before you get it...

plmbrguy's photo
Mon 09/07/09 12:14 AM
Good point haha

plmbrguy's photo
Mon 09/07/09 12:09 AM
That is exceptionally profound but to consider it in relati0on to my past I would have to think hard and probably set off the smoke alarm. I've been in love for sure 2 times but still not sure about a possible third. What I can say however is that if you love someone and end up splitting up, the pain may go away but the love never does. Usually rational thought takes over regarding the split... If you're lucky..

plmbrguy's photo
Mon 09/07/09 12:05 AM
200? Not too bad.. Buy yourself a MODEL of a corvette! Haha j/k

plmbrguy's photo
Mon 09/07/09 12:02 AM
I like younger women but then again, my personality is a very youthful and flexible type. But I'm also mature. I work a career, have a college education, support a condo, my own car, etc, etc, etc. I just live life and take care of myself!

plmbrguy's photo
Mon 09/07/09 12:00 AM
Gratz! Save up and grab yourself a ZR4 :) triple digits cost but it does 220 out the factory door.. Limited production though....

plmbrguy's photo
Sun 09/06/09 11:57 PM
LOL thank you.. I'll be sure to use that as my selling point Haha

Previous 1