Community > Posts By > OlderGuy4u

no photo
Mon 02/18/19 06:22 PM
Edited by OlderGuy4u on Mon 02/18/19 06:26 PM

Prove me wrong!

Oh c'mon, Msharmony won't do it...but you know that all you will get is ridicule in leui of anything substantial or factual from a lefty. It's the Saul Alinsky way!

They just don't have it....so innuendo and misdirection is all that's left in the toolbox.

you are right. it is hard to disprove or prove empty allegations. Its like asking to prove there isnt an easter bunny. Most people are pretty certain its made up, but that doesnt mean anyone has proven one doesnt exist,,, does it?

Empty allegations? Did you not see the proof that I pointed you to? Did you read page 294 of the inspector General's report and do you think I made that up? Have you bothered to read a single one of Hillary or Podesta's emails? Perhaps you never heard the report Ben Swann did about it on TV when the pizzagate Scandal first broke a couple of years ago. (More proof that you're welcome to look up and attempt to dispute any time.) You accuse me of making wild, unsubstantiated allegations And yet when I point you directly to the proof you require, you apparently refuse to even look at it??? Of course this doesn't come as any surprise to me at all given the fact that the Cia's operation Mockingbird has been such a smashing success. In fact if I'm not mistaken, I believe it was William Casey himself, the former head of the CIA who once publicly stated that they would know that their campaign had been a success when everything the American people believe is false! Look it up! It's definitely a piece of documented history and I'm sure that if you look into any of the allegations that I made, you will find that I do not make them lightly and that there is more than enough proof to back them up! Are you by any chance being paid by one of the many Soros organizations to be here and argue with everyone who loves this country and supports our president?

are you by any chance in an institution?

links would help, of which you provide none.

I have read a page 294 of A report, because that is the vague info you 'lead' me to and it says comey took notes about Anthony Weiner ... and?

like I said, UNSUBSTANTIATED, claims. if they found something there it would be public and known, they were looking for DECADES to lynch the Clintons on ANYTHING. But nice try.

Oh no no no MsHarmony, those tactics may work on everybody else here but they'll NEVER work on me! You completely evaded all of the tough questions and you refuse to even acknowledge the evidence much less examine it. So thank you for once again demonstrating to us all, that it is in fact virtually mpossible to have a sane, logical, rational debate with anyone on the left! I pointed you directly to page 294 of the Inspector General's report from last summer and I couldn't possibly have been any more specific about it. You'll find tens of thousands of Hillary's emails available for public viewing on Wikileaks and I can't do the research for you so if you're telling me that you're incapable of finding the legitimate evidence that I have pointed out to you or if you're incapable or unwilling  to do your own independent research to confirm what you seem to think are wild, unfounded accusations, I really have to wonder about your motives. Speaking of which you've apparently been online here almost as long as I have and in that 9 and 1/2 years you have submitted almost 60,000 different posts! That's like 17 or 18 posts each and every day without fail for almost 9 and 1/2 years and since many of your posts are fairly detailed, I can't even begin to imagine the kind of time you must spend here each and every day. That's not just a casual interest in chatting with people, that's more like a full-time job! Where on Earth do you find that kind of time??? Does your entire life revolve around these forums or are you being paid to be here? If you're being paid to be here (and I suspect that you are because a person would have to be out of their mind to spend that kind of time in a place like this) that means your opinions are not your own, they are someone else's in which case they mean absolutely nothing! I also find your catty little question as to whether or not I'm in an institution, to be offensive, insensitive, intolerant and totally uncalled for but I expect nothing less from the left when they are confronted with solid evidence that they are completely unable to refute! Nice try but you failed miserably in your attempt to debate me on these issues! One cannot have a rational debate with irrational people who refuse to even acknowledge or examine the legitimate evidence presented! How any Christian can still be a Democrat at this point is beyond me but there's only so much we can do for the irrational. I'm sure you'll finally figure out one day that this is actually spiritual warfare. It's God versus Satan and there is no in between! You MsHarmony are on the wrong team! You will never again be able to say to anyone that you had absolutely no idea that Hillary and the overwhelming majority of the high-ranking Democrats are in fact card-carrying, devil worshipping, child trafficking, torturing, murdering, Satanic pedophiles and pedovores! Prove me wrong! And now I give you Weiner's laptop, the gift that just keeps on giving! When you finally decide to do some real research on this I'm sure you will find that a number of the New York City police detectives who had the unfortunate task of watching the videos that they found on Weiner's laptop, were reduced to tears and vomiting when they discovered videos of Hillary and Huma torturing underage girls to death! Several of them actually had to seek psychological help after what they saw and when those same detectives threatened to release this information if the FBI wouldn't, at least one of them so far has mysteriously turned up dead! Imagine that and prove me wrong again! So I've only got two more words for you MsHarmony and I hope you will look them both up. #WALKWAY & #BLEXIT!
Now, unlike you, I have a life I need to get back to so you may not see me around here very often because I just don't have a lot of time for this kind of stupidity but I promise I'll check in now and then just to make sure that you're not mowing down my fellow Trump supporters like a steamroller! I would also like to thank all of my fellow Trump supporters for all of your assistance in this attempted debate. Unfortunately there's only so much we can do for those who choose to remain blissfully ignorant and irrational. No point in casting Pearls Before Swine I suppose.

no photo
Sun 02/17/19 09:47 PM

Oh my, I wish I had more time for this! If you have so much on Trump, I'm sure Mr. Mueller would love to hear from you at this point because he's absolutely desperate to find anything he can pin on our legitimately elected president. So far his battery of attorneys and investigators have spent almost two years trying to come up with ANY proof of collusion with Russia and to this day they still have nothing but a fake dossier that Hillary paid for! Just for your information, I'm 13 years down the rabbit hole and one thing I never do is throw out unsubstantiated claims so let's see if you can prove me wrong on what I just told you and while we're at it, page 294 of the inspector General's report last summer indicates that the FBI was fully aware that the clintons and the Clinton Foundation are heavily involved in crimes against children around the world and they failed to do anything about it! Prove me wrong!
Perhaps you've never bothered to look at a single one of Hillary or Podesta's emails (which by the way neither one of them have ever denied ownership of).
According to the FBI's own website they were obviously using a well-known pedophile code language! Prove me wrong! Hillary was caught red-handed taking millions of dollars in bribes from Putin in exchange for 20% of our uranium Supply! They make nuclear weapons out of that stuff ya know so that makes it an act of high treason for directly colluding with the Enemy! Prove me wrong!

I wouldn't call Pedestra a pedophile. I think that's a conspiracy theory. Everything else you said is spot on. Former Delta Force Operator and Terrorism and War Crimes Investigator Tim Kennedy has said numerous times that Uranium + Heavy Water (which Russia has an unlimited supply of) = Atom Bomb. The only thing Russia is short of is Uranium.

You mean Podesta and since you're not even familiar with the spelling of his name I'm sure the reason you wouldn't call him a pedophile is because you've never read a single one of his emails! I don't know how anyone in his right mind could possibly read even just a small handful of his emails and not come away thinking that the man is the lowest form of life on Earth! It's not a wacky conspiracy theory if you can prove it and his email will leave little doubt in the mind of any sane, rational person! I'm sure it's all they're going to need in a court of law when he finally has to face the music. Check into it and get back to me after you have all the facts, I'll be very interested in talking with you again about it after you've seen the truth for yourself!

no photo
Sun 02/17/19 09:33 PM

take your own advice sir.

I'm not giving anyone any advice here. I am merely substantiating the allegations I made by providing you with direct evidence. If you choose not to look at the evidence than we can only assume that you just can't handle the truth and that you are conceding defeat. I really don't understand why there has to be any argument at all though. Would you still have voted for Hillary if you knew the she was actually a Satanic pedophile ring leader? I don't think so and neither did most of America! Do you think Julian Assange just concocted all of those tens of thousands of incriminating emails that were ultimately traced right back to Hillary and Podesta by the forensic computer analysts? I thank God everyday that he released that information just before the election and Trump should be thanking him too as far as I'm concerned! Assange has as much guts as any red-blooded American Patriot and we owe him a tremendous amount of gratitude for putting his life on the line to help us save our country, especially given the unusual proclivity for people who stand up against the Clintons to mysteriously die of "suicide" from multiple gunshot wounds to the back of the head! Now, before you attack me I would suggest that you look deep into ALL of these allegations that I am making and that so many others made before me because the evidence is absolutely overwhelming! Why is it that no one on the left is able to have an intelligent, civilized conversation about these facts I am presenting and why do they always refuse to even look at the evidence???

no photo
Sun 02/17/19 09:11 PM

Prove me wrong!

Oh c'mon, Msharmony won't do it...but you know that all you will get is ridicule in leui of anything substantial or factual from a lefty. It's the Saul Alinsky way!

They just don't have it....so innuendo and misdirection is all that's left in the toolbox.

you are right. it is hard to disprove or prove empty allegations. Its like asking to prove there isnt an easter bunny. Most people are pretty certain its made up, but that doesnt mean anyone has proven one doesnt exist,,, does it?

Empty allegations? Did you not see the proof that I pointed you to? Did you read page 294 of the inspector General's report and do you think I made that up? Have you bothered to read a single one of Hillary or Podesta's emails? Perhaps you never heard the report Ben Swann did about it on TV when the pizzagate Scandal first broke a couple of years ago. (More proof that you're welcome to look up and attempt to dispute any time.) You accuse me of making wild, unsubstantiated allegations And yet when I point you directly to the proof you require, you apparently refuse to even look at it??? Of course this doesn't come as any surprise to me at all given the fact that the Cia's operation Mockingbird has been such a smashing success. In fact if I'm not mistaken, I believe it was William Casey himself, the former head of the CIA who once publicly stated that they would know that their campaign had been a success when everything the American people believe is false! Look it up! It's definitely a piece of documented history and I'm sure that if you look into any of the allegations that I made, you will find that I do not make them lightly and that there is more than enough proof to back them up! Are you by any chance being paid by one of the many Soros organizations to be here and argue with everyone who loves this country and supports our president?

no photo
Sun 02/17/19 05:29 PM

Why is it my responsibility to pay for the medical needs of foreigners when I can't even afford health insurance for my own family?

Why is it MY responsibilty to pay (with increased property taxes, etc.) for a football stadium I will never use?

Why is it MY responsibilty to pay taxes/ have my taxes go for things I despise and am against? (and there are quite a few)

Give the people already here social security numbers, therefore, they can be taxed on their income, and *your* problem/ gripe goes away..

Pick an arbitrary date...say..January 2019.
If you can prove you were here by that date and haven't commited any crime...then give them a social security number, and start collecting taxes from them..
Then start a program from *that* date with the new people to work on the imnmigration program/ problem.

Hispanics, as a group, have the lowest crime statistic..

I don't recall the uproar a couple decades ago when all the Asian gangs were such a problem in different cities (Nashville being one of them).

My other comment was about principle...
It was a "crime" to harbor a runaway or assist them in getting north..
They had no rights here, therefore weren't legal citizens.
Yet abolitionsist saw the way they were living/ being treated, and decided to help them.
Period.
If you want to make more of that than what i said..that's on ypou.

Well, I'll be the first to admit that the American people shouldn't be taxed for building or maintaining football stadiums nor should we be taxed for anyting that the majority of the American people are against but you completely evaded the question regarding the concept of American taxpayers picking up the medical tab for illegal aliens! How can anyone possibly justify that?

Then, instead of apologizing for your offensive analogy comparing law-abiding American citizens who merely want to prevent a massive influx of criminals into this country, with those who captured and return slaves to their owners during the Civil War, you're actually going to try to defend that position? You don't have a leg to stand on and I'll be the first one to point that out to you! It's not a crime nor is it an act of racism to keep criminals from entering our country!

no photo
Sun 02/17/19 04:51 PM

Heh heh... they've got so much on the Obamas and the Clintons that hasn't even been revealed to the public yet. I can see how it would take a battery of attorneys a year or more just to assess all of the charges to determine where to start. Fortunately all it will take is one count of high treason each to have them all executed.

I have a feeling Trump is about to drop some astonishing truth bombs on the American people that will have the general public demanding their executions!

laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh

smh

and I have got 'so much' on Trump that the public doesnt know yet. I can see how it would take a battery of attorneys absolutely no time to indict everyone around him, but years to pin him down. Fortunately, all it will take is one investigation of his competence to have him removed from office.

I have a feeling Trump is going to continue tweet storms like a petulant child, and throwing out wild 'hyperboles' of which he has NO CLUE if they are true or not, to appease his loyal audience.

sigh, throwing out wild unsubstantiated claims is so fun ... isnt it?

Oh my, I wish I had more time for this! If you have so much on Trump, I'm sure Mr. Mueller would love to hear from you at this point because he's absolutely desperate to find anything he can pin on our legitimately elected president. So far his battery of attorneys and investigators have spent almost two years trying to come up with ANY proof of collusion with Russia and to this day they still have nothing but a fake dossier that Hillary paid for! Just for your information, I'm 13 years down the rabbit hole and one thing I never do is throw out unsubstantiated claims so let's see if you can prove me wrong on what I just told you and while we're at it, page 294 of the inspector General's report last summer indicates that the FBI was fully aware that the clintons and the Clinton Foundation are heavily involved in crimes against children around the world and they failed to do anything about it! Prove me wrong!
Perhaps you've never bothered to look at a single one of Hillary or Podesta's emails (which by the way neither one of them have ever denied ownership of).
According to the FBI's own website they were obviously using a well-known pedophile code language! Prove me wrong! Hillary was caught red-handed taking millions of dollars in bribes from Putin in exchange for 20% of our uranium Supply! They make nuclear weapons out of that stuff ya know so that makes it an act of high treason for directly colluding with the Enemy! Prove me wrong!

no photo
Sun 02/17/19 12:03 PM

I find your comment comparing people who are deeply concerned about the flood of criminals coming into our country illegally with anti abolitionists who would have returned slaves to their owners to be extremely offensive, racist and uncalled for and if I was a moderator here you would be chastised immediately!

misdirection, ridicule, humiliation...that's the only tools the Open Border Society has since neither truth nor fact is in their corner. Basically they are blasting Trump for the exact same thing they supported when it was Obama or Hillary proposing it.

Yeah, the hypocrisy is astounding isn't it? What gets me is that none of their arguments hold water and yet they still cling to their illogical, irrational beliefs, mantras and narratives. I'd say the brainwashing of America was nearly complete about the time Trump took office and began revealing the truth.
I've been here on and off for years and as you can see I have never really participated in any of the forums. Do the moderators ever jump in when people start hurling racist insinuations Etc?

no photo
Sun 02/17/19 11:48 AM

OlderGuy is NOT talking about race. He is talking about NUMBERS and Criminal background checks.

My point was:
People are ONLY talking about the southern border..

You hear zero about the (white, Asian) ones who came in through the airports or via ship, and have overstayed their visas...some for *years*..

When equal time is given to *that*, then I will listen.

P.S. My original comment about returning slaves was NOT about race...it was about the principle.
The people going on about the immigrants from the southern border would have probably been anti-abolitionists back in the day..

People are not ONLY talking about the southern border however that is where our biggest problem is with illegal aliens right now.

Illegal aliens should not be confused with anyone who comes to this country legally, through a legitimate Port of Entry, allowing us to make sure that they are not criminals before entering. (I have no idea why my speech-to-text converter insists on inserting capital letters in the middle of my sentences).

I find your comment comparing people who are deeply concerned about the flood of criminals coming into our country illegally with anti abolitionists who would have returned slaves to their owners to be extremely offensive, racist and uncalled for and if I was a moderator here you would be chastised immediately!

no photo
Sun 02/17/19 10:53 AM

To me it just defies all logic to even consider the possibility of flinging the borders wide open and start allowing everyone Under the Sun to come flooding in without checking to see if they're wanted criminals first.

Will America ever wake up from their slumber?

There are a LOT of white people who came in through the airports, etc, and have looong overstayed their visas, ergo "criminals"...why are you not concerned about them?
And doubtless some of *those* actually commit the crimes the brown people are blamed with..but no one seems concerned about that.

When did I say that I wasn't concerned about them and why does it always have to be about race? The subject here is illegal immigration, not legal entry into our country through the front door. Illegal immigrants consist of people from all Races, ages, and walks of life. Many of them are really good people that we'd like to have as US citizens but obviously we have to weed out the criminals who think it's okay to come to this country and start murdering innocent American citizens!

no photo
Sun 02/17/19 10:36 AM

Honestly, I do think this time will be different. Only a few days was Trump's Attorney General FINALLY confirmed.

We are entering into an unprecedented time in America. There will have to be about 40,000 arrests. Obama and Hillary may be able to escape justice for their crimes, but I don't think their underlings are going to fare as well.

Heh heh... they've got so much on the Obamas and the Clintons that hasn't even been revealed to the public yet. I can see how it would take a battery of attorneys a year or more just to assess all of the charges to determine where to start. Fortunately all it will take is one count of high treason each to have them all executed.

I have a feeling Trump is about to drop some astonishing truth bombs on the American people that will have the general public demanding their executions!

no photo
Sun 02/17/19 10:15 AM
To me it just defies all logic to even consider the possibility of flinging the borders wide open and start allowing everyone Under the Sun to come flooding in without checking to see if they're wanted criminals first.

Will America ever wake up from their slumber?

no photo
Sat 02/16/19 08:45 PM
I'm actually not new here but I just reactivated my profile and was trying to remember when I originally signed up here. Apparently the only way to find out is to post a message in one of these forums.