kriszo101's photo
Sun 05/15/16 10:30 AM
This is a cringe I stumbled upon and would like to re-share it

The Blair Witch Project
"A gang of us wanted to see what the fuss was
about, and we decided on a cinema trip to flirt,
talk over the film, and get on everyone in the
audience's nerves.
"The only fly in the ointment were our ages.
Most of us were thirteen. The film was rated a
15. Most of our gang already flaunted these
rule, but not me. I looked about nine.
"Still, I was resourceful.
"When the day came, I stuffed my bra with
cotton wool pads and inexpertly applied a
lipstick I got free with J17 or something. I
looked like a low-rent Dolly Parton.
"We got to the counter. I hovered, adjusting my
padding and watched all my friends in front
successfully get tickets and wait by the
entrance to the screens.
"My turn. 'One ticket for The Blair Witch
please!'
"Without even pausing or asking my age, the
girl on the counter simply said, 'no'.
"Outraged, humiliated, I gasped, 'why?'
"Eyeing my wonky cleavage and bad lipstick,
she answered, 'I would have thought that was
obvious.'
"And with that, she turned away to serve the
next customer."

kriszo101's photo
Sun 05/15/16 10:03 AM
Everyone is an awkward cringe machine from the age of say10 to15 years (sometimes later).
What are your most cringe worthy moments from your awkward adolescent years?
For both the entertainment and education of us all in this Chatroom

kriszo101's photo
Wed 05/04/16 03:23 PM
The most frequent two reasons- you guessed it- had to do with sex.
Most couples says that they either felt their marriage was sexually no satisfying, or they wished to have more sex than they were having now. They reported that they weren’t emotionally satisfied in their current relationship or wished to gain additional emotional connection or validation.
The least frequent reasons for engaging in affairs had to do with love either falling out of love with their partner or falling in love with the new partner.

kriszo101's photo
Wed 05/04/16 03:08 PM

Teen years are - ugh. I look back at my own with such embarrassment and disgust. I thought I knew everything…about everything. I thought I knew more about love than my parents. I thought I knew more about life than every teacher, mentor, coach, or authority figure that crossed my path. In reality, I knew nothing. Nothing beyond the intensity of my adolescent emotions.

Op, those aren't cringe worthy confessions....here, let me tell ya one ( there are MANY, but one should suffice)

Does anyone remember Sear's catalogs? If you're not from the US, Sears is (was) a huge department store chain that would send out seasonal catalogs in the mail. They had a little of everything... clothes, outdoor stuff, sports stuff, furniture, tools, etc....back in the day, that WAS "internet shopping".
They also had a lingerie section....a section I'm sure many Americans males here...of the right age of course.....perused when they were horny, hormone filled teens, whether they admit it or not....most are scared of " how they would look" to others..me, not so much
So...as a hormone enraged 14 y/o male with (it seemed) a constant erection as hard as Chinese arithmetic..... I perused the lingerie section quite often....and, on one dreadful day....I was caught....by my Mom! Let's just say....to keep it PG, I was "getting to know myself".
She did the right...and the wrong...thing. Rightly, she said " oops" and shut the door....wrongly, she told my dad.. who, in turn, told EVERYBODY!
I have been the brunt of every Sears catalog joke possible ever since. To this day, I can visit a random family member and be occasionally greeted with a "Honey, hide the catalogs, Rich is here!" followed by hearty chuckling.

See OP....that's cringe worthy because its specific.
So yes, as a teen, I thought I knew everything too....like how to lock a door...but I didn't... and it still haunts me laugh

laugh

I had something similar happen to me although I wasn't caught with my pants down laugh

So one day my mother found a naughty magazine in my bedroom, but seriously it wasn't mine, but my father went crazy at me. I swore I had never saw it before, which was true but my parents didn't believe me.
I was about 16 I think so my brother must have been 13, so I was sure it couldn't be his.
But how did it get into my bedroom, I had no idea and I did wonder if it was fathers, and if he'd hid it in my room.

So years later there was a crowd of us in some bar and my brother was there.
We were talking about embarrasing situations and I told them the story of this magazine and how it somehow mysteriously was found in my room.

Just then my brother looked at me with a big smile.

It turned out that it was his after all, but he was too embarrased to admit it to my parents so he let me take the wrap for it laugh

I've forgiven him since but he owes me one ohwell
Done time for a crime you didn't commit laugh

kriszo101's photo
Wed 05/04/16 12:10 PM
Edited by kriszo101 on Wed 05/04/16 12:15 PM

kriszo101's photo
Wed 05/04/16 05:05 AM
Easy on that advice OP...you STILL haven't made a confession laugh

In Africa there lots and lots of mosquitoes, so it was mandatory that we spray our rooms with insecticide before going to bed.
One Saturday, I and my friends went and played all day. I came back home in the evening and went straight to bed without eating my dinner. When the time for spraying the insecticide came, my elder sister came and asked me to leave the room for her to spray the insecticide. I refused and asked her to spray the room along with me. She tried to move me out but I held my ground and she left. After a while she busted into the room shouting Fire! Fire!!
I jumped out of bed and through the window I jumped into the compound, then ran out of the building. As I was running, I heard laughter and turned, it was my sisters and near bye neighbors laughing including a neighbor's girl I was interested in.
Man, I wished the ground would open up and hide me

kriszo101's photo
Mon 05/02/16 03:52 PM
Four people (an American, an Egyptian, a Canadian and a Chinese) were in a plane whose landing gear was faulty. The pilot made an announcement saying that if the passengers could identify their area they would be provided with parachute to jump.
The 1st passenger (a Canadian) brought out his hand and felt the chill of the Arctic region and he was given his parachute and he jumped.
The 2nd passenger (an Egyptian) brought out her hand and was immediately covered with a veil, she shouted that she was in Cairo and left.
The 3rd passenger (a Chinese) brought out his head and his head was covered with smoke, he shouted that he is in Beijing so he left.
The 4th passenger (an American) brought out his hand and his Rolex watch on him was immediately stolen; he shouted"Ga them, those mother ****ers in New York had gotten my watch" , he jumped out without waiting for parachute.

kriszo101's photo
Mon 05/02/16 03:11 PM

I ain't confessing to nothin, copper!

I was a good girl or I had mum in my face and that's bad.
No secrets or confession here

I know that making open confession is a difficult thing to do but we are here to make ourselves laugh.

kriszo101's photo
Mon 05/02/16 02:51 PM

I do agree...destroying a relationship might begin first with either of the partners, but inability to fix the problem irrespective of who might be have been wrong should be blamed on both partners..

You're right, if a travelling Salesman leaves his wife at home to do his business; coming back discovers that the wife had cheated on him.
He got to bear it because had he not travelled the infidelity would not have occurred. Or would it?

kriszo101's photo
Mon 05/02/16 02:34 PM

I've been single for almost 8 years :| i can't find the right girl tho.

The right girl is out there waiting; just make your move and you will find her.

kriszo101's photo
Mon 05/02/16 09:12 AM
One of the biggest relationship tips is to give your undivided attention when your partner is speaking. It’s is one of the most important things you can do.

kriszo101's photo
Mon 05/02/16 08:55 AM

kriszo101's photo
Mon 05/02/16 08:43 AM

A Melmacian confess? Never!

Yea, I understand! It most have been a hard experience.

kriszo101's photo
Mon 05/02/16 08:39 AM

I'm not sure I can even remember that far back. laugh

1 usually go for a medical assessment every year, where they ask similar.

"What was happening in your life ten years ago?"-Can't remember.

"What were you like at age twenty?"-Can't flippin remember.

kriszo101's photo
Sun 05/01/16 03:12 PM
Teen years are - ugh. I look back at my own with such embarrassment and disgust. I thought I knew everything…about everything. I thought I knew more about love than my parents. I thought I knew more about life than every teacher, mentor, coach, or authority figure that crossed my path. In reality, I knew nothing. Nothing beyond the intensity of my adolescent emotions.

kriszo101's photo
Sun 05/01/16 09:43 AM
“She has this way of rubbing her itchy nose that
makes me crazy. She pushes it up with the palm
of her hand, and it makes her look like a pig. It’s
not even cute.”

kriszo101's photo
Sun 05/01/16 09:35 AM

kriszo101's photo
Sun 05/01/16 09:27 AM

Hello everyone

Hi,