Community > Posts By > myfairladybug

myfairladybug's photo
Thu 05/05/16 06:46 PM

Strange but mine is Tuesday because altough Monday has passed the weekend is still miles away

Good point! :)

myfairladybug's photo
Fri 04/29/16 08:14 PM

We must find a way ,to insert a little break ,between Sunday and Monday...hmmm ... I wonder about the name we are are going to give this day, ???

Hmmmmm....SunMoonday perhaps?

myfairladybug's photo
Fri 04/29/16 05:53 PM

Hi :) I can't decide whether I hate sundays or mondays. I think I hate them both equally. Unless I'm on holiday, then sundays and mondays are more fun. I detest routine. This is why I like being spontaneous. I prefer saying "Do you want to come on a weekend break with me?". Mundane average routines will ensure I die way quicker, because they just don't excite me. I'd deteriorate mentally, if I had a "normal" routine.

Hi, how are you? I hate routines, too. The rest of the days are not routinary for me. IUts only on Mondays when I feel like sleeping in still and just have one more day of rest and relaxation.

myfairladybug's photo
Fri 04/29/16 04:42 AM
Well guys I wish you luck in your search. :wink:

myfairladybug's photo
Fri 04/29/16 01:41 AM
Edited by myfairladybug on Fri 04/29/16 01:41 AM
What is your worst day of the week, and why?

Manic Monday for me...i still feel the effect of the weekend getting into my Monday mornings...I need coffee!

How about you?

myfairladybug's photo
Fri 04/29/16 01:01 AM

I've seen this on a few profiles: City "Unknown, Colorado" and "Unknown, California".

Are there really cities with that name?

Is this just a fall back when someone doesn't put in a city?

Or is this a red flag telling us about false people?

When the location is questionable and no essay or details in the profile, I'd most likely ignore it. More so if they dont post any photo.

myfairladybug's photo
Fri 04/29/16 12:57 AM

Say baby i want girl to love & sex
Call me 9620326630

Sorry, I dont so that kind of thing here.

myfairladybug's photo
Fri 04/29/16 12:57 AM

It never matter what stage I was at, anytime I made the slightest hint at becoming more then friends the fallowing things would happen:

Stage 4: She starts giving me all types of reason why we can't even hang out any more (and some of the excuses have been pretty lame).

Stage 5: End of all communication (number no longer works, moves out of her apartment and quite often I never see her again).

Yep, when it come to relationships I'm just hosed.

Awwwww...there's still hope for you. Maybe you just haven't met the right girl yet.

Nah, I gave up on finding someone years ago, I'm just here for the forums and to waste the time of an occasional scammer.

Yeah I've met some scammers here too. And somehow I've know what their MO is so when I spot one I just ignore him or her and move on.

myfairladybug's photo
Tue 04/26/16 10:58 PM

It never matter what stage I was at, anytime I made the slightest hint at becoming more then friends the fallowing things would happen:

Stage 4: She starts giving me all types of reason why we can't even hang out any more (and some of the excuses have been pretty lame).

Stage 5: End of all communication (number no longer works, moves out of her apartment and quite often I never see her again).

Awwwww...there's still hope for you. Maybe you just haven't met the right girl yet.

Nah, I gave up on finding someone years ago, I'm just here for the forums and to waste the time of an occasional scammer.

Yeah I've met some summers here too. And somehow I've known own what their MO is so when I spot one I just ignore him or her.

myfairladybug's photo
Tue 04/26/16 05:30 PM

Asian ladybugs bite!!!scared

Definitely ! :blush::wink::wink:

myfairladybug's photo
Tue 04/26/16 05:24 PM

Hi mom :thumbsup:

Mom? Really? Hmm...

myfairladybug's photo
Tue 04/26/16 05:14 PM

Hi mom :thumbsup:

huh Mom?

Yeah,, I'm confused. Hahahaha

myfairladybug's photo
Tue 04/26/16 05:10 PM

Doubt that will ever happen for me...but just do what your heart tells you and be happy.

By doubting you mean....... Can you elaborate?

myfairladybug's photo
Tue 04/26/16 05:02 PM

myfairladybug's photo
Tue 04/26/16 04:59 PM
do you love each other enough to wait till after marriage?

I see "marriage" as occurring far in advance of the wedding ceremony.
That the ceremony is simply a means to communicate what has transpired internally.
...So I don't know what you mean by marriage.

I don't know if you mean "wait till after the state/government/your community (and/or officiating priest) legally recognize you as a married couple" or if you mean "pair bonded via the biological process of love that is actually important to emotional attachment."

I would wait for the latter, but not for the former as it's arbitrary.

By marriage here it means the ceremony officiated by a priest, pastor or judge.

myfairladybug's photo
Tue 04/26/16 04:28 AM
For me, sex would come after marriage.

Is sex just a recreational activity, or is it an expression of marital love.
For me, it is the latter.

Granted, my current belief is influenced by my age and experience.

-----------------

:thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::smile::smile::smile:

myfairladybug's photo
Tue 04/26/16 04:24 AM

A sensible person only risks their certificate if truly the right person comes along. It makes one careful and extremely partner choosy.

Once one opts out of the 'I don't care if I give you something nasty' style of living life becomes far easier and safer.

Wackford
X
[/quote

Hi Wackford... I respect your preference. In context to what you shared ---- for me, it's Better to be safe and careful.

myfairladybug's photo
Mon 04/25/16 10:09 PM

hey i broke it down good i like tha

what ???

myfairladybug's photo
Mon 04/25/16 09:58 PM

Thank you both for a wonderful reply.flowerforyou and flowerforyou

Thanks for the flowers. Have an awesome evening!

myfairladybug's photo
Mon 04/25/16 09:57 PM

Wow great posts ladies! You made my night shift more fun!

Have an awesome evening to you! waving

Previous 1 3