no photo
Tue 09/22/09 02:41 AM
Yup, they do. drinker

no photo
Tue 09/22/09 02:10 AM
flowerforyou

no photo
Mon 09/21/09 04:35 PM
We're good. And yeah, we had a good time. Took him up one of my favorite roads, goes through Sperryville, up the mountain and over Skyline Drive, then down through Luray to New Market. We did a tour of the battlefield, then stopped for bbq. It smelled better than it was laugh

no photo
Mon 09/21/09 04:25 PM
laugh laugh laugh

I'm thinking probably not :tongue: How's everything?

no photo
Mon 09/21/09 04:22 PM
(((((((((Pat))))))))))))) flowerforyou

no photo
Mon 09/21/09 04:22 PM
Terry, you are NOT a doormat but you are dangerously close to allowing yourself to become one, it's a hard habit to break. Why do you think so little of yourself that you would put up with that? And why would you like a person who so blatantly disrespects you on a continual basis? You are her playtoy and you are allowing it. Why? I don't know you but you deserve better. How do I know this? Because everyone does. Let me ask you this, what would you tell your best friend if this happened to him?

no photo
Mon 09/21/09 01:04 PM

umm,, i can do without the bagels, but maybe on the pizza,, never had any from up there. but then again,,, how much fried turkey you see up there?

I'll eat his bagels laugh

no photo
Mon 09/21/09 12:55 PM

uuummm..........Bring you down some real NY pizza and bagels?bigsmile bigsmile

We're hobbled, we're hobbled!!!!!!!!!!!!!! If a wheelchair is involved, would that bump us up to cheesecake and cannoli from Little Italy? laugh laugh laugh

no photo
Mon 09/21/09 12:35 PM

Oh Man!!!!! I will keep both of you in my prayers.

Thanks, hopefully it's not too serious. They say even with the surgery, he should be back on his feet in a few days, just crutches and a brace. If he had a really physical job, well, that'd be different.

no photo
Mon 09/21/09 12:26 PM
laugh laugh laugh True dat! Well, my knee's not hurting so much anymore, still gets stiff and I can't kneel yet for long but other than that, it's ok. Steve, on the other hand noway noway He goes for an MRI tomorrow, he might need surgery on his knee, we'll find out next week. frown

no photo
Mon 09/21/09 11:55 AM

We have another strange cold going around (2 people I know ran to the e.r. to be checked out for Swine Flu) Seems like it's just a bad sinus cold though.
Me ~ searing, burning pain under my eye, occassional watery eye and upset stomach, (not to bad though),headache pain scale 2.
My co worker~ sneezing, coughing,watery eyes, bad headache painscale 7,aches and pains & nausau.
Another friend just has normal head cold symptoms. This cold seems to be circulating but effecting everybody differantly. Its gonna be a long winter!

The swine flu symptoms includes a fever.

I've been real sick. Last week I was given the swine flu test and it came out negative. I'm still sick.grumble

Ack, feel better soon! flowerforyou flowerforyou

no photo
Mon 09/21/09 11:54 AM

Gee....if I be a big girl and schedule the surgery.....Steve will cook for me?????devil devil devil

That just might make it worth it!!:banana: :banana:

If it means you'll get better, we'll do what it takes flowerforyou

Love you guys!!!!smooched smooched flowerforyou flowerforyou

We love you too! And you need to get better and stop hurting sad sad :cry: brokenheart

no photo
Mon 09/21/09 11:53 AM

Gee....if I be a big girl and schedule the surgery.....Steve will cook for me?????devil devil devil

That just might make it worth it!!:banana: :banana:

If it means you'll get better, we'll do what it takes flowerforyou

no photo
Mon 09/21/09 09:49 AM

There is no mistake wheather you have the swine flu.I beleive I got it a few months ago.You get every simpton they say.I thought I was never going to get rid of it.I had not been that sick in years.The reason I say (beleive) The doc said if I got any more simptons,that he was sure I had it.And I got every one.And beleive me.You will not be able to work.Flu like,My a$$.You will feel like your going to die.And wish you could.(j.m.o.)

I'm pretty sure I had it too, about mid-May. I went to the doctor and she told me I definitely had the flu and that the only flu going around was swine but they were no longer testing anyone unless they were hospitalized. So, I don't really know for sure. But, I 2nd the above, I could barely get up to go the bathroom, much less anything else for several days. It was MISERABLE and it hung on for what felt like forever.

The thing is, though, with swine flu still hanging around, it's always good to get things checked out. If it is the flu, they can give you tamiflu, which will lessen the duration and severity of the symptoms. If it is the flu, you are HIGHLY contagious.

no photo
Mon 09/21/09 09:28 AM
Uh oh, what happened?

no photo
Mon 09/21/09 07:17 AM
Ummm, I only ate snails once (maybe twice). Not my favorite thing. But you got my on the frog legs laugh

no photo
Mon 09/21/09 07:16 AM
laugh laugh laugh

no photo
Mon 09/21/09 06:35 AM
Happy Birthday :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana:

no photo
Mon 09/21/09 06:06 AM
sick ill

no photo
Mon 09/21/09 03:58 AM
So, I think that "cougar" applies to women who date only younger men whose only attraction (to them) is that they are younger? I guess that would be ego.