Community > Posts By > SuzinVA

no photo
Sat 10/24/09 04:00 AM
Eh, I'm not too worried about the under-21 crowd. laugh

no photo
Wed 10/14/09 06:13 AM
To all our beloved Lepers, just wanted to let you know that we are leaving Mingle. It's been a good run but for various reasons, we're out. Most of you have our personal information but if you don't and want it, shoot me an e-mail, I'm going to keep my profile active for a little while.

Love you all flowerforyou :heart: smooched flowers smitten

no photo
Tue 10/13/09 12:20 PM

Hysterical. Thigh slapping, tears rolling, side splitting funny.

Yeah. What Lilith said slaphead whoa

no photo
Tue 10/13/09 11:34 AM

yea that is true there are some true blue bastards out there but in a contest men vs women in a stripping contest the women would have a bigger crowd of people cause women dont have the sexual drive that a man has...hell i dont think i could go more then a month without spend one night with a women. on the same thing women could go month without a men. women have control, and toys.

To quote one of my favorite movies "what you don't know about women is a lot" laugh laugh

no photo
Tue 10/13/09 09:02 AM
cried publicly flowerforyou

no photo
Tue 10/13/09 05:36 AM
Yeah, I know flowerforyou

no photo
Tue 10/13/09 02:32 AM
flowerforyou

no photo
Mon 10/12/09 03:28 AM
flowers

no photo
Sun 10/11/09 03:02 AM
flowerforyou

no photo
Fri 10/09/09 12:39 PM

Stange how they can put out new and better technology every few months... Make a faster better computer in days... build a new bomber ever 2 or three years...

Yet it takes 15 years to develope a 'cure' that works not, causes as much damage as that which it is supposed to 'cure' and sucks money down almost as fast as our government...

Strange indeed...

Yet polio was 'cured' on a shoe string budget...

Ignorance comes in many forms.

It's easier to make new technology then it is to predict the individual metabolic responses of each individual and every person's metabolic responses will be different at different ages and different weights. It takes time and scientific study. It's difficult to make medicines that make the least amount of damage to the complicated human body.

I still can't quite figure out how we can compare the workings of the human body and electronics? It's like comparing apples to pigs.

no photo
Fri 10/09/09 12:28 PM
Here's a cookie recipe that doesn't need the oven.

3/4 cups peanut butter
one bag of chocolate chips
5 cups of rice krispies

Put the peanut butter and chocolate chips in a microwavable bowl, heat for 30 seconds, stir, heat for another 30 seconds stir, keep going until everything is melted completely (usually takes about 2 minutes). Be careful to stir every 30 seconds or so so that the peanut butter doesn't burn (which smells DISGUSTING)!

Measure the rice krispies in a large bowl. Put foil or wax paper covering a cookie sheet.

When the chocolate and peanut butter are melted, pour about 2/3 of it into the cereal. Mix with a spatula until mixed up. Pour onto the cookie sheet and spread (you'll probably want to use your hands, it's messier but easier). It might or might not cover the whole cookie sheet, depending on how big your cookie sheet is. Just make sure that you can't see the cookie sheet through the cereal mixture.

When that's done, drizzle the rest of the chocolate mixture over the pressed cereal. You can spread it around like frosting if you like. Put in the freezer for about 15-20 minutes. Once it's frozen, use a butter knife to break into cookie size pieces. Keep them either in the fridge or the freezer, as they do melt easily.

This is my son's favorite recipe, enjoy!

no photo
Fri 10/09/09 09:49 AM
Pretty much. He very obviously failed both history and english and therefore, it's my fault because, and I quote, I'm a liberal. laugh laugh laugh

no photo
Fri 10/09/09 09:40 AM

He created the divide? No, sorry, you need to go back to History 101. There's been a divide in political parties since our 2nd president.
You cannot deny that the divide is bigger than ever, and it started with Bush in 2004, and has carried over to Obama, who as far as I'm concerned is just another dirty politician... just like Bush and his predecessors.

Oh, I'm not saying the divide isn't huge (needlessly, but that's another topic). I'm simply saying that the divide has existed to varying degrees since John Adams. It cycles, too. This is certainly not the biggest we've had (i.e., the Civil War years). It has been growing incrementally, IMO, since probably Kennedy. I don't think there's been a presidency since him (and since I wasn't alive then, I'm going by hearsay) where people of both parties were more united.

It's a pity that we as a people allow this to happen. I think that probably 10% are extremists at each end of the political spectrum. Then there's the 80% of us in the middle who are just trying to muddle our way through the best way we know how. But we cannot blame the politicians, really. We have to blame ourselves. We still keep voting the professional politicians in. We *****, moan and complain, yet we still do it. We allow them to manipulate us. I think it's high time we took the power back. But, I don't believe that will happen, short of another civil war.

no photo
Fri 10/09/09 09:33 AM

You did insult her and the whole damn thing is WRONG so there can be no debate. School, I recommend school. History of American would be a good start and then current events would be good after that.

I cannot debate ignorancy.

Thanks Dragoness. I actually find the insults rather amusing. It proves a point that when someone doesn't have anything intelligent to say and cannot back up what they are saying, they resort to bullying, name-calling and in some cases (in the real world), physical violence. It stems from ignorance, fear, and insecurity. We should feel sorry for this person, to be so continually wrapped up in all that hate and negativity.

no photo
Fri 10/09/09 09:23 AM
I've just been called simple-minded laugh laugh laugh

no photo
Fri 10/09/09 09:19 AM

What? I'm sorry I guess for your simple mind I should have said "recent divide"
And to deny that...then you are fooling yourself. Yes, you have to blame the man that ran his campaign on blaming Bush for the last 8yrs. Yes, you have to blame the man that has no control over congress. Yes, you have to blame the man that can't make a decision until he has the polls in his favor. Yes, you have to blame the man that is currently having our troops killed bc he is too afraid to put more troops in. Yes, you have to blame the man that wants to have China one day own us. That's YOUR man...the man that YOU voted for. So, please save that garbage that you are spouting to someone else. You don't nedd History 101 but go back to your DVR and just watch the last 2 yrs of your man's empty promises!

hmmm, simple minded? Never been called THAT before, lots of other names but never that. laugh laugh laugh

I think you are jumping to very broad conclusions, I never said I voted for him, nor did I ever say he was "my" man. You know what they say about people making assumptions, right?

You might want to consider English 101 along with that history class. flowerforyou

no photo
Fri 10/09/09 08:53 AM

To dantheamirican may I ask why you are blaming Obama for Us being in Afghanistan we were there before he was even President so why blame him I know we all want out of that mess over there but we're there and you have to understand that your friends chose the military life knowing we were at war over there, you can't blame the current president for what was already going on you don't know the details of his meeting there you don't know what happened so you can't say that he's a "BAD" president, you have to give him credit for trying to fix all the problems that Bush created while in the white house, We really have to give Obama credit for trying in a world where no one else is.

Ok, you can blame Bush for getting us into the war BUT, you need to point that finger at obama for having NO control over it. Obama is president now whether if it's a day or 9 months...the blames goes to him sooooo STOP blaming Bush, he is not here anymore. And yes, so far obama is a "Bad" president...he has done nothing as of yet except create a big divide between Republicans and Dems.

He created the divide? No, sorry, you need to go back to History 101. There's been a divide in political parties since our 2nd president. And why shouldn't Bush be blamed for the things he had direct control over and failed miserably at doing? Obama's certainly not perfect but it will take a considerable amount of time to regain the control that Bush (and others) are to blame for losing. I think you meant that Obama is responsible for what is going on now. He is taking and shouldering that responsibility. But blame? That would be like me blaming you for your friends' decision to join the military. Pointless and makes absolutely no sense.

no photo
Fri 10/09/09 08:32 AM

(((SUZ)))well im doing better. realizing there has to be a mature fun loving caring man out there somewhere LOL

Somewhere flowerforyou Actually, they're everywhere, it just takes time to get to know someone for who they really are before you really jump in. drinker

no photo
Fri 10/09/09 08:18 AM
We have some at work, I'll see if I can remember to bring one home.

Hiya ((Jenn)))

How you been? flowerforyou

no photo
Fri 10/09/09 08:15 AM
I'll let you know when I hear from him. I did hear from his English teacher though. Preaching to the choir about his organizational skills (or lack thereof). Yada yada yada, like I can do anything about it. Been trying for years. But I do need to pick him up a 2" binder over the weekend. I bought him one but I don't know what he's using it for so might need another.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 24 25