Community > Posts By > SuzinVA

no photo
Thu 10/08/09 06:19 AM

CELL PHONES AND MICRO WAVE TOWERS AS IN (MICRO WAVE OVENS )CAUSE THE WARMING ......... SO WE TURNED THE EARTH INTO A BIG MICRO WAVE OVEN..........THINK ABOUT IT.........

Eeeeeeeeeeeek, great now I have this image in my head of burnt popcorn looking people scared scared scared shocked

laugh Actually, that is how the microwave oven was invented. A microwave tower worker had his chocolate bar melt in his pocket while he was working on the tower.

laugh laugh laugh laugh

Thankfully, I don't really use mine all that much. My cell phone either drinker

no photo
Thu 10/08/09 06:18 AM
I don't know. Isn't that a lot different than what he'd be using for his marksmanship team?

no photo
Thu 10/08/09 06:14 AM
Yeah, that's true. Well, I guess we'll see.

no photo
Thu 10/08/09 06:07 AM

CELL PHONES AND MICRO WAVE TOWERS AS IN (MICRO WAVE OVENS )CAUSE THE WARMING ......... SO WE TURNED THE EARTH INTO A BIG MICRO WAVE OVEN..........THINK ABOUT IT.........

Eeeeeeeeeeeek, great now I have this image in my head of burnt popcorn looking people scared scared scared shocked

no photo
Thu 10/08/09 06:06 AM
Yeah, but I think any kind of practice would be helpful. And, maybe he could try the Russian out? With some help?

no photo
Thu 10/08/09 06:02 AM
Boo could use some practice, he starts his marksmanship team next week, I think. I'll go and watch if you want.

no photo
Thu 10/08/09 05:53 AM
Sorry, can't help you there. I guess maybe go the range this weekend? I have boo's parade in the morning on Saturday but I don't think we have any other plans.

no photo
Thu 10/08/09 05:44 AM
I know, I was just trying to make you smile flowerforyou :heart: smooched smitten

no photo
Thu 10/08/09 05:43 AM
CO2 is necessary, yes. However, nature takes care of her own. When we as humans start messing up the perfect balance she had, that's when CO2 starts being the bad guy. It's simple, really. It's out of whack and we need to do what we can to get it balanced again. flowerforyou

no photo
Thu 10/08/09 05:42 AM
If you have to ask, you are far too immature for any relationship. But, since you did. You keep calling him and asking him out. You get drunk and sleep with him, even if you don't have sex. You tell him you hate him and keep calling/texting him and asking him out. You are leading him on, you are a player, and you are playing games with his emotions. He has finally wised up and has opted out of the game. Simple enough. Time to move along to your next victim.

no photo
Thu 10/08/09 05:38 AM
Ok, I'm easy :tongue:

no photo
Thu 10/08/09 02:15 AM
flowerforyou

no photo
Wed 10/07/09 11:03 AM
Bundt cake

no photo
Wed 10/07/09 10:58 AM
Spirituality has nothing to do with religion, really, they are quite often separate. I myself believe in God in all her manifestations, I believe in power beyond myself, I have faith. I don't believe in organized religion.

I was married for 15 years before we split. My boyfriend, I've been with him for 2 years and counting. I believe in commitment.

no photo
Wed 10/07/09 07:29 AM
That sounds fantastic, we are going to be responsible for some sides for Thanksgiving and I might give that a try.

no photo
Wed 10/07/09 07:27 AM

but you didn't say how much of anything to use?? Like the amount of flour and oil for the roux? or how much stock?

To make a proper roux, you need to make sure you have equal parts flour and fat. As to proportion for this recipe, it would depend on how much liquid you used and how thick you like things, for a medium thickness, you'd use about 1 tablespoon flour, 1 tablespoon oil/butter/fat per one cup of liquid.

no photo
Wed 10/07/09 06:36 AM

Not trying to be mean in any way, but how much could you have mingled only having three posts? Where did you mingle at?? If you check out the community then visa versa the community will check you out too. Good Luck!!drinker

I believe what he meant was the he e-mailed privately those he wished to. flowerforyou

no photo
Wed 10/07/09 06:35 AM
Dunno, if they can't get into the office, they may not be able to access their servers. I would assume someone e-mailed or called someone from home but that doesn't mean it's gonna trickle down. At least anytime soon.

no photo
Wed 10/07/09 06:15 AM
hmmmmmmmmmm? Well, it could be something relatively minor (electrical fire), something that damaged the office or equipment but maybe not enough to actually make the news.

no photo
Wed 10/07/09 06:14 AM
You know, I hate to say this but there are probably far more women who wouldn't than would. For some, it's shallowness, for others, fear, and there are probably many more reasons as well, just like there are many women who wouldn't.

As some have said, it's partly sex. Not an easy subject to discuss under the best of circumstances, but how do you tactfully ask, "just in case we get to that point, CAN you?" I mean, really? And others may be afraid of the responsiblity (perceived or real). Maybe they're afraid they'll have to take care of you and the relationship will be more of a nurse/patient than lovers? Some may be afraid of the financial aspect, what if you lost your insurance or whatever? Who will pay for new wheel chairs, modifications to homes/vehicles, stuff like that. With someone you've just met, whether consciously or not, I think these thoughts would cross most people's minds and they would automatically say no, maybe without even articulating their reasons to themselves.

And then there will be some who would be willing to give it shot. Just like anyone, it takes time and patience, eventually you will find the woman/women who are willing to try. I wish you good luck on your journey!

1 2 4 6 7 8 9 24 25