Community > Posts By > SuzinVA

no photo
Tue 10/06/09 05:44 AM
laugh laugh

Yeah, no kidding. And worse, he tells me "we've had this issue before" which is bull ****. We had the issue once, yes, but he told me it was Melissa and Chris' responsibility and they were the ones who changed things mid-stream. I did what I was supposed to do and they ****ed it up. Now, all of a sudden, it's my fault all along. And, to top it all off, I am the ONLY one in the firm who knows how to do what they need done. They don't want to do it manually, they want it automated. Well, then, if I keep ****ing it up, then someone else needs to figure it out so they quit coming to me.

no photo
Tue 10/06/09 05:37 AM
Mike. Again. Trying to decide whether to answer his most recent piece of criticism is worth my time. Not even sure I can respond politely except to say "I'm not a ****ing attorney or paralegal, I'm a goddamn secretary, it's YOUR ****ing job to know what's what, not mine! And considering you give me NO ****ING DIRECTION AT ALL what the **** am I supposed to do?" ****, I ask questions that they don't answer yet they turn around and say if I have a question I should ask? What's the ****ing point when they don't bother responding?

**** **** **** **** **** I HATE WORKING FOR HIM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

no photo
Tue 10/06/09 05:28 AM
frustrated frustrated frustrated frustrated

no photo
Tue 10/06/09 04:10 AM

Put a hood over kitties head and put him/her in the crate and remove the hood from inside the crate.

Now there is a thought! Thank you!

Best idea, wrap her securely in a towel or blanket, just put the whole thing into the crate. She'll get out on her own, most likely. Most cats hate cars and if they're wrapped and crated, they feel a little more secure.

no photo
Tue 10/06/09 01:58 AM
flowerforyou

no photo
Mon 10/05/09 01:41 PM
No guts, no glory, that's pretty much all it is. As for how to meet women? Well, try to remember, you're just saying hello and maybe striking up a conversation. You're not making wedding plans yet. Get out there, talk to as many people as you can and you never know who you'll meet. Join activities, classes, etc of things that interest you, you'll then meet other people with common interests. Never hurts to make friends, and then you'll meet friends of friends, etc etc etc.

Good luck flowerforyou

no photo
Mon 10/05/09 01:38 PM

I'm dealing with the death of a work mate today! We could see it coming but how
do you help someone who doesn't want help. Myself and two others tried on Friday
to stage a bit of an intervention, we even got management at work to talk to him
to offer help but he just brushed it off, said he was fine even though you could tell
just by looking at him that he was in some serious shape. Saturday at work was the
last time I talked to him, he was found early Sunday morning collapsed by his truck
and by 2am today cirrhosis of the liver had taken him. Now I'm thinking that maybe there
was more that I should of done, could of done. Not only am I filled with sadness
but also some guilt which I know I shouldn't feel. Maybe talking to the other guy's
at work will help

Feeling guilty in a situation like this is pretty normal. All you can do is remember that there really was NOTHING more you could've done. Talking to other's who may feel the same way is probably the best thing you can do right now flowerforyou

no photo
Mon 10/05/09 12:56 PM

Are we talking about the team the beat both of those teams in the playoffs to win their 3rd Stanley Cup? I mean be jealous of the Pittsburgh Penguins. We have 2 of the best players in the league. Geno and Sid the Kid.

I will say, Pittsburgh's good, and they definitely outskated the Wings in SC finals. I don't know what the hell happened to my team the last game ohwell

no photo
Mon 10/05/09 11:31 AM

I wish I could go on that cruise with you guys....but I just cant plan that far ahead.

Eh, no worries, our price is locked in until July. Just let me know if you decide to go and I'll shoot you the travel agent details, etc.
ya its just I would have to fly to florida and thats about $600 or more.

Well, I'll keep an eye out, if I find anything reasonable, I'll let you know. Vancouver, is that the best airport?

no photo
Mon 10/05/09 11:27 AM
Well, I guess they gotta keep warm somehow ohwell

no photo
Mon 10/05/09 11:25 AM

woot woot,, T on a cruise with us,,, i can see so much trouble,,,,, like a nekkid gypsy running around screaming about sporking everyone.

laugh laugh laugh

So long as she's not eligible to win the hairy chest contest, we're all good noway noway noway rofl rofl

no photo
Mon 10/05/09 11:22 AM

I wish I could go on that cruise with you guys....but I just cant plan that far ahead.

Eh, no worries, our price is locked in until July. Just let me know if you decide to go and I'll shoot you the travel agent details, etc.

no photo
Mon 10/05/09 11:16 AM

and you didnt have a phone in your room,, or access to a computer,, or anything like that did you,,,,,
Lol I was online in cali....joy had a laptop for me!!! I had a hard time navigating it. That finger thingy....I LIKE TO CLICK!!!laugh

When are you guys gonna come visit me??????:tongue:

On our way to Alaska? Though unless I win the lottery, it might be a while laugh

no photo
Mon 10/05/09 11:12 AM
Oh c'mon, give her a break, she was too busy stuffing dollar bills down g-strings after lapdances laugh laugh drinker drinker :banana: :banana:

no photo
Mon 10/05/09 11:02 AM

That you in Vegas (((Gypsy))? Did you go to that Australian Thunder show or whatever it was? laugh laugh
The thunder from down under!!!devil :banana:

pitchfork pitchfork laugh I remember seeing the ads for the show. But we didn't go sad sad sad

no photo
Mon 10/05/09 10:46 AM
That you in Vegas (((Gypsy))? Did you go to that Australian Thunder show or whatever it was? laugh laugh

no photo
Mon 10/05/09 09:31 AM

Oh and Remy says hi waving

Tell her Hi back. I got her message that you'd arrived safely last week.

no photo
Mon 10/05/09 09:23 AM
I don't even think I wrote a letter, I just didn't show up for my next scheduled shift (thankfully, I had 2 jobs at the time). She called and asked and I told her flat out that I quit and EXACTLY why. She had 2 other people (our of a staff of 4) quit the same day. I don't know if she learned anything by it or not.

no photo
Mon 10/05/09 09:21 AM
Hmmmmmmmm, methinks he may have been a little busy in Arkansas :angel:

no photo
Mon 10/05/09 09:19 AM

My brother makes them with olive oil and roasted garlic. Those are good too.

Me, I LOVE mashed potatoes, I haven't found many I don't like. I even like the boxed ones in a pinch noway noway laugh laugh

Olive oil, roasted garlic, roasted red peppers, and black pepper.

with or w/o Parmesan cheese mixed in is always a winner. Sour cream and milk as a creamer.

Now that you mention it, I think he may use parmesan. I'm not sure what he uses in place of milk. I'm pretty sure they're non-dairy, though. I'm going to have to find out.

1 2 3 4 6 8 9 10 24 25