Community > Posts By > silly

silly's photo
Fri 01/21/11 02:53 PM
No

silly's photo
Fri 01/21/11 02:46 PM
ank. I also know that her previous marriage ended in divorce after ten years and that at the end they had an open marriage. She claimed that he was the one who was a sex addict and broke even the very few rules they had left. now I realize that I never got his side of the story. I'm sure he isn't the only one.

There's his side,there's her side,then there's the truth.

silly's photo
Fri 01/21/11 08:19 AM
Don't worry be happy:smile: :smile:

silly's photo
Fri 01/21/11 08:15 AM
I'm thinking thank god it didn't snow to much here.

silly's photo
Fri 01/21/11 08:07 AM
I don't like it when u are in a book store reading and someone is talking so loud on there cell phonefrustrated

silly's photo
Thu 01/20/11 02:30 PM
no more snow please

silly's photo
Thu 01/20/11 07:49 AM
scrambled eggs,english muffin with grape jelley

silly's photo
Wed 01/19/11 08:08 AM
Well, you see Beach, when a woman asks me "Hey baby! What's your sign"?. I have perfected my answer (Gemini) so that it sounds so good. And now....I will have to say Taurus? What am I? A freaking Ford automobile?

I'm a taurus and I refuse to change it,there is nothing wrong with being a taurus,and no I'm not a freaking
ford automobile.

silly's photo
Wed 01/19/11 07:44 AM
sick & cold

silly's photo
Wed 01/19/11 07:42 AM
special k with strawberries,green tea

silly's photo
Tue 01/18/11 05:14 PM

I don't think woman allow men to cheat they just do.Stop blaming us woman for every bad thing that a man does.If he has it so bad at home then just let him leave. Besides some men are just addictive to sex:explodegrumble .

It's the apple syndrome...."the woman made me do it"...
has been making it soooo easy to blame the woman for ions now, just makes us stronger, and we have to be..

yes we do,and we are the stronger sex,have always been and will always be.

silly's photo
Tue 01/18/11 05:09 PM

A cheater is a cheater is a cheater and it doesn't matter who he is with the wife leaves marries the GF cheats on her to and so on and so on and so on......personally my men don't cheat and if they do they never have a chance to do so again......the end..........not that I want a this type of life blood sucking man in my life ever.............

What's a matter can't find a woman that will allow you to have your cheating drunkard way repsect you anyways without earning respect??

http://mingle2.com/topic/show/276184

I mean you do ask a lot of question about why women won't cook clean let you cheat get drunk .......do you beat them up too??

.....you, just hate me for saying that women should cook for a man.tears

Actually my family owned a fine dining restaurant and my father a chef and me a chef in my own right having created many of my own recipes.....having said that What I take exception to is a man that expects a woman to cook and clean for him while he gets drunk watches sports and cheats on her and expects respect from her at the sametime to me that is the epitomy of the lowest form of man on Earth itself......if the shoe fits wear it....and that is how you portray yourself
flowerforyou flowerforyou

silly's photo
Tue 01/18/11 05:07 PM
I don't think woman allow men to cheat they just do.Stop blaming us woman for every bad thing that a man does.If he has it so bad at home then just let him leave. Besides some men are just addictive to sex:explodegrumble .

silly's photo
Tue 01/18/11 04:49 PM
laugh laugh laugh laugh

silly's photo
Tue 01/18/11 04:00 PM
a slice of pizza,rice ball,mozz.string cheese with sauce.mmmmmmm so good.

silly's photo
Tue 01/18/11 03:57 PM
think based on your apriori judgemental viewpoint, those women are better off without you. : flowers

silly's photo
Tue 01/18/11 03:52 PM
rofl rofl rofl rofl

silly's photo
Tue 01/18/11 09:19 AM
just because a women is divorced doesn't mean she is a unstabled person.There are alot of divored pple in the world today.Its just the way of the world today.Just as there are different reasons that the children live with the ex.my children did live with me tho.So if its not for u then just don't bother with them.That's my thoughts.

silly's photo
Sun 01/16/11 05:13 PM
not me cap'n..figured the Jets were due

yes they were.:smile:

silly's photo
Sun 01/16/11 04:16 PM

Uhh ooo

Jets by 3, 1 quarter to go....Could the Jets stiff my Revamped Pats/Green Bay Superbowl final..???

you were saying??...up by 10 nowdrinker laugh

drinker drinker :banana: :banana: :banana:

1 2 7 8 9 11 13 14 15 24 25