Community > Posts By > chiccha39

chiccha39's photo
Wed 05/18/16 10:29 AM

How do you guys feel about 20 year age gap relationships when both parties are over the age of 40?

Do you think the incompatibility factor is still too high?

I don't. I think if they both know what they want and get along it will work. Matureness is not gained by age. I think it comes down to the person. I'm 19 and act more mature than some 30 year olds ect. Many people are also uneducated some never fully developed due to drugs and alcohol.

hahahaaaaaaaaaaaaa omg what a wonderfulworld

chiccha39's photo
Wed 05/18/16 10:01 AM
I had dated someone once that lives in Japan. I will say this- People are not all the same. Cultural differences, language barriers and values will give you serious cause for pause. Be prepared.

Yes every single race ofcourse has it's pros and cons. Before I got married I dated my race then had interracial marriage though seperated .I found out am attracted most with whitemen So am going for it again.if it like let him be in Jupiter or mars I don't care .All I care is compatabilty . Yes I won't deny the fact that there would be cultural shock , norms and believes even hyper superiority among some stupid people. But then one has to follow your heart as long as you both agrees in terms and conditions. Anyway my 1cent lolz

chiccha39's photo
Wed 05/04/16 01:24 AM
So tired of trusting man.i need a lifetym partner i am never been married after i found out that the father of my 2 kids cheating on me.so hard to love again but i need to be loved again.

It took me some silence before writing this because I was moved with tears. Lady you have treasures by having those kids. They are your priority .Do you know how many women out there making all their possible means to be a mother like you .some of us here looking for a partner have not gotten any maybe would want to make baby yet dont know when are still living by faith. please from your pic you look pretty and young just concentrate in giving your kids the best of your time and love you can then leave the rest for God for he never sleeps not slumber. secondly your kids will determine whomever will be your partner so be open minded. Goodluck sweetie :smile: :smile: :smile:

chiccha39's photo
Wed 05/04/16 12:53 AM

ya know..I've always had the "stud"..you know the type..full of himself because he's so good looking that he could have anyone he wanted and you should be priviledged he chose you...that guy!!! I guess because I was also attractive (back then) it was easy, but this is one thing I found out while in between boyfriends...

The guy I remember most is the man I met through a singles line. We met for lunch and when I saw him, I almost turned around and walked out...I decided to stay, and although I laughed so hard and enjoyed our time together, he was not someone I would be proud to show off to mom due to the fact he wasn't that good lookin...but this is what I found out later... he called me later that week to ask me out again and I told him I had already met someone else who I was going to try to "make a go of it" with, his comment was..well if it doesn't work out, I'd love to take you out sometime. THAT left an impression with me..well...just so happens it didn't work out with that guy, so I called him back and we went for a ride that afternoon on his motorcycle...I had a BLAST so we saw each other the next day...and the next...and the next. What I found out (and I needed to learn this) was that as we enjoyed each other more and more, he became the most attractive man to me physically as well...I actually fell in love with him from the inside out...all my life I had it backwards, never giving the "mediocre" or average guy a chance. I'm so glad I had that experience. LOL...funny thing is, he ended up breaking up with me and breaking MY heart, but God taught me a valuable lesson at that time in my life, and I'll never forget it. Just because I'm not physically attracted to someone at the time I first meet them, doesn't mean he's not my soulmate!!
I'm not the "looker" I once was, but maybe one day a man will want to spend time with me over lunch one day...and we'll laugh alot and enjoy each other's company...and who knows....good luck in your search everyone!:banana: :banana: :banana: happy happy :banana: :banana:

Thanks for the story ladylove
I too have experienced something similar and it is truly a lesson learned. As the saying goes, never judge a book by its cover.

You quote my mind later . A cow does not know the value of its tail until it is cut off.It never too late to make an amend .just be smart to recognised the opportunity. :heart:

chiccha39's photo
Wed 05/04/16 12:43 AM
Sick of fake n scammers need to find someone real for fun times

well I would have love to chat you up because am real not fake but it seems that what we are looking for is just different

chiccha39's photo
Wed 05/04/16 12:19 AM
PacificStar see above

As far as dating sites go, the great majority of women don't answer messages. Sometimes I think they are just on site for an ego trip. The reason I say that is because most men are too eager to write every woman they click on. On large dating sites, women get more messages than they can answer. This leads to a lot of them believing they are more desirable than they really are. I call it the "big head" sindrome.

They think they can pick whatever they want. And for the most part, they can. But here is the kicker. The great majority of the men that write them are looking for nothing but sex. So by the time they weed through all the crap, the decent guy that is looking for something real gets lost in the shuffle. All of this is what makes it hard for men on dating sites. Especially large ones.

You have a few valid points and I am sure some do get the big head syndrome from both sides. lol

And yes we get a lot of mail but most of it is "useless". Hi, I will tell you later, over the top compliments makes any kind of response but "thanks for the compliment" nearly impossible. They say men need to have the dots connected pretty close but hey at least put a few mile markers in the profile to find out if you are the direction we will enjoy traveling.

I really believe there is someone for everyone; especially on the larger sites.

I can not speak for all women but I think most of us are just looking for "normal" and few things in common. Instead of the super ego it is more likely that we are looking for someone who is looking for someone that has at least more qualifications than being "female". It is more than ok that you are mere mortal but it would be nice if your lifestyle is vaguely compatible to my own.

I can not tell you the number of pleas I have gotten for attention from guys that would go stark raving bonkers if they tried to have a relationship with me because we would have almost zero in common. They are not bad guys but not even close to a match. And hasn't just about everyone on date sites been down that road at least once?

Loosen up guys/gals writing a winning profile and finding a match is not that tough. Someone does not write a good profile then skip them and invest in the ones who make and effort. Most of the time they are not around long. I can tell you that for sure.

Start with a physical type that matches. Sucks but height matters and generally so does poundage. So if you are the typical person your odds go up but if you hide that or want to try win the lottery well your results are unlikely. Put your full length photo out there and be realistic. Nobody is really going to enjoy running to keep up but if you want a physical match you are in the running.

Second be honest about your family situation. If you are a custodial parent or a weekend family just say so. Age matches, even gender, of children are much more likely to succeed. No teenager is likely to want to be and enslaved babysitter and younger kids do not want to inherit by marriage "extra" bosses. If you have emptied the nest it is highly unlikely that you are going to want to "start all over" with the kid carousel. Do you have a dependent parent; there are more people in that boat than you think; be up front about it and team up or move on. This pretty much applies to critters too. A died in the wool mutt lover is not probably going to go for a Blue ribbon pure breed cat lover. If someone does not HAVE pets and a perfect magazine cover home that should be your first clue that the "Zoo" may or may not be truly welcome.

Most of the society is working. Don't be so uptight about gold diggers to admit you have a job and it is a big part of your life. I am not saying show your payroll or give your bosses phone number but most of us know the life style that goes with most jobs. And many of us have ones that appeal to us for a variety of reasons. And they are not always a perfect match but generally they blend for a reason.

And most of us have dietary lifestyles that after about 21 are not going to change that much until forced to. I have met maybe one person in my 60+ years that likes living with the food police so if someone is going to hound you for loving fast food or roll their eyes every time you want the healthy veggies you are going to get on each other's nerves. Start at least with the wind in the same direction.

Not really something many want to talk about hygiene is another. I am not talking about what you see on the profile shots or a date but the real deal. This is a little trickier to match from profile information but at least look at pictures and Skype before you get all moon eyed and then walk in and their place looks like one end of the spectrum of hospital sterile you could eat off the floor to hoarders anonymous. You want a life mate that you like.

So be real put that info up and spin the wheel. You might just be really surprised that your kettle has a lid waiting.
You have just said it all and one keep learning. From what you have written I have just noticed one thing I always do on dating line which I never knew was wrong .Thanks.

chiccha39's photo
Tue 05/03/16 02:25 AM

I do look for a properly lit pic with a fully clothed man, who has a pleasant expression. Bare-chested pics are a turn off for me unless the person is at the beach.laugh

Then I look for profile texts that exude an air of confidence tempered with humility, as well as qualities likemwit, humor, compassion, passion for life and vibrant energy :smile:

So have you found much success in your search with this site?

Unfortunately no.

So far I have met a handful of wonderful people but they are all in the friend zone, but it's only been 5 months . I am willing to give it some more time. I still have hope.happy

Hi Peggy
I just finished going through your profile now.You absolutely sounds like my cousin sister .Goshh no different. I love that you sound great and no chicken heart!!! :smile: :smile:
chiccha

chiccha39's photo
Tue 05/03/16 02:13 AM
hi , I just finished reading your profile you sounds like my cousin sister .Gosh no different. you sound great sister I love that no chicken heart:thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

chiccha39's photo
Tue 05/03/16 02:03 AM
A photo with a genuine smile will attract me to a profile. Obvious fake photos or if the person is not smiling, and I will keep on searching.

Then I read every bit of the profile to see what the person is like and try to get a sense of who they are. Try to see some personality, humor, and wit.

If the person didn't take the time to fill out their profile, then I guess they aren't taking finding someone worthwhile seriously.

But basically, like the other gentleman above, I too have given up on online dating and don't search profiles anymore. When all my messages go unanswered and all I get are spam messages from fake profiles trying to get my phone number or email address.... there's no point to it.

The hopeless romantic in me can't let go because it wants to believe in the 1 in a trillion chance that I will meet someone. But realistically I know online dating is a futile effort.

You better read my profile for the fact that am not laughing does not make me a devil hahaaa just kidding :smile:

chiccha39's photo
Tue 05/03/16 02:02 AM
A photo with a genuine smile will attract me to a profile. Obvious fake photos or if the person is not smiling, and I will keep on searching.

Then I read every bit of the profile to see what the person is like and try to get a sense of who they are. Try to see some personality, humor, and wit.

If the person didn't take the time to fill out their profile, then I guess they aren't taking finding someone worthwhile seriously.

But basically, like the other gentleman above, I too have given up on online dating and don't search profiles anymore. When all my messages go unanswered and all I get are spam messages from fake profiles trying to get my phone number or email address.... there's no point to it.

The hopeless romantic in me can't let go because it wants to believe in the 1 in a trillion chance that I will meet someone. But realistically I know online dating is a futile effort.

chiccha39's photo
Tue 05/03/16 01:59 AM
You better read my profile despite the fact am not laughing doesn't make me a devil hahaaaa just kidding

chiccha39's photo
Tue 05/03/16 01:56 AM
I think I have learnt a lesson in life that says '
Don't judge a book on a cover of its note' I happens to meet a guy whose profile was totally blunt .I mean nothing was written about him if not for his sex (male) and email address . He requested for my friendship for months .After I might have looked into it if I can get any slightest idea of whom he is of which I couldn't I deleted him.So one day as I was going through my trash upon all the whole names on trash it was his I curiously picked ,sent him an email just asking him to proof himself if really he is human or ghost .I never wanted to see anything positive to manifest behold this guy sent me his pics . I didn't believe him .After he decided we could Skype for me to believe him which we did.Omg he is so cute ,educated,got good job,he nearly swept off my legs. but we remain friends because he is so kinky and some stuff he likes doing that I don't like that's so we decided to be friends.if not I would have written a testimony in mingle lollll. we are still friends anyway. I quite agree that people should have some manner and etiquette to atleast respect the fact that human beings are going to watch their profile and fill some informations about them. I do follow my instinct sometimes.☺☺☺

chiccha39's photo
Tue 05/03/16 01:27 AM
There is power in the tongue .say it ,it is done. Don't limit your greatness out of unknown .Just risk it!!!!!

chiccha39's photo
Tue 05/03/16 01:21 AM
Abraham Lincoln said it does matter how many times once falls but how many times risen. knowledge is power .it doesn't matter how much you know it but keep on updating .sometimes being curious in life helps in alleviating some doubt of oneself.

chiccha39's photo
Mon 05/02/16 07:19 AM
Yes i love my names ,where i came from names are significant and are giving in accordance with what happens during or after pregnancy

chiccha39's photo
Sun 05/01/16 02:13 PM
Hi Guys.
Are there any Caucasians german or Swedish who are ready to date outside their race? My age range should be from 36-50yrears . Be free to contanct me .
chiccha.

chiccha39's photo
Sun 04/17/16 01:17 AM
I would like to meet any proffessional English speaking german man too .Feel free to chat with me.

chiccha39's photo
Sat 04/16/16 11:09 AM
thanks for your reply.I am just relaxed after reading some responses.I have been in conflict with myself as people I met online always shows interest but keeps browsing but wouldn't want to come out real. I think I need to keep myself busy and forget about all these stuff.