Community > Posts By > stormsherry

stormsherry's photo
Fri 04/29/16 12:49 AM
Actually, black people have a remedy. Its called soul food. Try some. Not being funny. It will put some plump just where you want it. Trust me. :smile:

what is soul food??

stormsherry's photo
Wed 04/27/16 06:31 PM
A- M- E- N

stormsherry's photo
Wed 04/27/16 07:18 AM
hello,my name is alex ,italian from north berwick(east lothian) wish to meet few new pals for a coffee:banana:

if you're going to send that cup of coffee to me right now why not.. not gonna hurt to have another friend. drinker drinker drinker

stormsherry's photo
Wed 04/27/16 12:14 AM
I'm aiming for 41kg this summer vacation.. I hope I can reach it... i just need 3 kg to reach my desired weight...

stormsherry's photo
Tue 04/26/16 11:15 PM
Multubueno! Ciao Bellisima!

huh???? sige...ganyan tayo ha!?

stormsherry's photo
Tue 04/26/16 11:07 PM

Time to hit the potatoes! Carbs , you know pasta?

I'll try it too.. maybe it'll work... hehehehe... pitchfork pitchfork pitchfork pitchfork pitchfork pitchfork drinker drinker drinker

Yes, also you could get you an Italian boy friend, he'll get you in shape. Then once your up to weight hit the gym! See its not so complicated! Next patient!

rofl roflhahahaha... thanks Doc... I'll visit you next time when I get pregnant with my Italian Boyfriend... hehehehehe...

Ok Bella but you two name that bambino, Luigi!

luigi... meaning a warrior!! great.. nice name...

stormsherry's photo
Tue 04/26/16 09:50 PM

I'll try it too.. maybe it'll work... hehehehe... pitchfork pitchfork pitchfork pitchfork pitchfork pitchfork drinker drinker drinker

Yes, also you could get you an Italian boy friend, he'll get you in shape. Then once your up to weight hit the gym! See its not so complicated! Next patient!

rofl roflhahahaha... thanks Doc... I'll visit you next time when I get pregnant with my Italian Boyfriend... hehehehehe...

stormsherry's photo
Tue 04/26/16 08:10 PM

I think I have an eating disorder... I only weigh 38kg and I am already 25 years old. what do I need to do and EaT???? HELP!!! NEED TO GAIN WEIGHT...

Take up smoking pot, that should do the tricksmokin

not gonna do... thanks for the advice tho...

lol... i would just eat more and work out to build muscle...

yeah... I'm doing it now... well..am just eating a lot.but I'm not working out... hehehehe... :)

stormsherry's photo
Tue 04/26/16 07:46 PM

Folks, keep in mind that stormsherry's height has to be factored in in order to determine if she is underweight.

if she is not 153 by a doctor's measure, which is quite not possible.. then she is underweight
for woman 15 numbers
for man 10 numbers, in between the height and weight

i learnt this from my dietician.

I'm 154 cm.. 38kg... 25years old..m y BMI is 16.02... I think I'm underweight or severely wasted... huhuhuh...

stormsherry's photo
Tue 04/26/16 07:41 PM

I think I have an eating disorder... I only weigh 38kg and I am already 25 years old. what do I need to do and EaT???? HELP!!! NEED TO GAIN WEIGHT...

Take up smoking pot, that should do the tricksmokin

not gonna do... thanks for the advice tho...

stormsherry's photo
Tue 04/26/16 07:40 PM
Folks, keep in mind that stormsherry's height has to be factored in in order to determine if she is underweight.

I'm 154cm... 38 kg.. im 25... My BMI is 16... so yeah... I'm underweight...

stormsherry's photo
Tue 04/26/16 05:31 AM
OR!!!

stormsherry's photo
Mon 04/25/16 05:43 AM
welcome to M2... :wink: :wink: :wink: :wink:

stormsherry's photo
Mon 04/25/16 05:23 AM

1. Forget your Past
2. Delete all your social accounts [Facebook, Twitter, Instagram...]
3. Stop Chatting. Period. [gtalk, yahoo, whatsapp, fb..]
4. Clean your room of all clutter. What you don't need, give to charity
5. And then, Take a Vacation to a remote scenic place with no email,phone access. Don't even think of taking any pictures.
Come back home and start your life again.

You have to be free, I mean, truly and completely feel free, for you to connect with yourself. Once you are able to do that, it will be easier for you to focus.

#5 super check... done that.. it really helps to "rejuvenate"

:smile:

triple :smile: :smile: :smile: you should try it too Gehan...

stormsherry's photo
Sun 04/24/16 10:12 PM
1. Forget your Past
2. Delete all your social accounts [Facebook, Twitter, Instagram...]
3. Stop Chatting. Period. [gtalk, yahoo, whatsapp, fb..]
4. Clean your room of all clutter. What you don't need, give to charity
5. And then, Take a Vacation to a remote scenic place with no email,phone access. Don't even think of taking any pictures.
Come back home and start your life again.

You have to be free, I mean, truly and completely feel free, for you to connect with yourself. Once you are able to do that, it will be easier for you to focus.

#5 super check... done that.. it really helps to "rejuvenate"

stormsherry's photo
Sun 04/24/16 08:12 PM
we are using Virgin coconut oil here at home.... laugh laugh rofl

stormsherry's photo
Sun 04/24/16 08:05 AM
what a heart touching poem... :heart: :heart: :heart: beautiful!!

stormsherry's photo
Sun 04/24/16 07:54 AM
Why just foreigners and not your own kind? Same Filipinos?

yes.... was about to ask same question... why foreign.?? there are so many Filipinos here in the Philippines...

stormsherry's photo
Sun 04/24/16 02:34 AM
my professor way back in college days said "your right ends when the right of the other begins"...

stormsherry's photo
Sat 04/23/16 08:18 PM

Previous 1