Community > Posts By > Lakeman

Lakeman's photo
Tue 09/30/08 09:52 PM

I used to get a massage once every week or so for quite a long time, and it's the total sh!t. My neck and shoulder are messed up from a motorcycle wreck, and when I can get a good massage it puts everything back the way it should be and I FEEL GREAT.

Pretty soon I'm going to be able to afford to get a massage on a regular basis again, and you better bet I'm going to do that. Even if my health insurance won't cover it, I'm going to pay for it out of pocket.

In my opinion if you can get a good professional massage at least once a month or so, your general health and state of mind will be a lot better. yours in Chaos, Scarlett
[/quote
I agree!!! The popping of those little gas pockets in the muscles and the improved circulation by forcing the blood through those stagnant blood vessels are a God send!!! I'll be getting one this weekend for sure!!!!

Lakeman's photo
Tue 09/30/08 09:49 PM

LOL...I guess that some people are shy at first. After you get a couple you will just love it!!! I just drop the clothes and enjoy the music . I had the hot stones put on me the last time. They place them all over your back and then use one to rub out the kinks with it.

That sounds so delicious right about now. *sigh*

Yea...I need another one of those!! I have learned a lot too!! I give the lady I am with a freebee...I am just as good as the pro now...I paid attention!!!

Lakeman's photo
Tue 09/30/08 09:45 PM

does it count as a pro if it was free and done by massage therapy students?

Yea they count..in fact they may be better...still strong and wanting to get every kink out!!!

Lakeman's photo
Tue 09/30/08 09:43 PM
LOL...I guess that some people are shy at first. After you get a couple you will just love it!!! I just drop the clothes and enjoy the music . I had the hot stones put on me the last time. They place them all over your back and then use one to rub out the kinks with it.

Lakeman's photo
Tue 09/30/08 09:38 PM
Feeeelings between the sheets

Lakeman's photo
Tue 09/30/08 09:35 PM
I have had several and I can tell you that it takes away a lot of the aches and pains of daily life. You feel like a new person afterwards!!

Lakeman's photo
Tue 09/30/08 09:28 PM
Anyone ever had one?? Do you think that it was worth it?? What did you experience??

Lakeman's photo
Mon 09/29/08 12:05 PM
Snidley Whiplash and Muttley

Lakeman's photo
Mon 09/29/08 12:04 PM
Mondays should be against the law...I am doing a pettition around the country to declare Monday as being a HOLIDAY!!!!

Lakeman's photo
Mon 09/29/08 11:58 AM
I think the disposal ate her....It's been way too quiet in here. I'll bet it was one of those Muffin Monster 2000s that got her....RIP!!!

Lakeman's photo
Mon 09/29/08 11:54 AM
Roger Ramjet....lol

George of the Jungle

Sherman and Peabody

Penelope Pitstop

Lakeman's photo
Sun 09/28/08 08:29 PM
Sylvester and Tweety!!!

Thufferin Thucatash!!

I tawt I taw a Puddy Tat!!

Lakeman's photo
Sun 09/28/08 08:21 PM
Elmer Fudd....
SHHHHHHHH,,,I'm hunting wabbits...hehehhehehehehe

Lakeman's photo
Sun 09/28/08 08:15 PM
Foghorn Leghorn!!

I say I say there son!!! Let me show ya how ta be a Chicken Hawk.

Lakeman's photo
Sun 09/28/08 08:05 PM
Full body pics are better if you really want to meet each other. The image coming off the plane will not be so distorted. Theres no use hiding anything..It just makes you look dishonest if the weight is covered up till you meet!!!

Lakeman's photo
Sun 09/28/08 07:37 PM

the yelling

the constant drone of belittling insults

the sound of smashing dishes

the cold shoulder and silent treatment

I'm starting to tear up....

laugh

Memories!!!!...In the corners of my mind...lmao!!!

Lakeman's photo
Sun 09/28/08 07:34 PM
I often wondered what tune that the fat lady sings????

Lakeman's photo
Sun 09/28/08 07:32 PM
lol...yes the sex...but I adapt pretty easily to all situations...Im happy either way!!

Lakeman's photo
Sun 09/28/08 07:31 PM
You me love ever for...Me marry you and get big inheritance from my father the king!!!

I get these things all the time...They are trying to get your personal info so they can wipe out your accounts and steal your identity.

They have those computer cafe's over there where they all go to rip off the USA!!!!

Lakeman's photo
Sun 09/28/08 07:23 PM
But look at all the excercise that you got on that pedal generator so you could go online!!!lol

1 3 5 6 7 8 9 24 25