Community > Posts By > LeighAnna9

no photo
Tue 04/12/11 07:42 PM
No is one of my favorite words. I can't say what my ultimate favorite word is.

no photo
Tue 04/12/11 07:41 PM

That would be an attention grabber on Jerry Springer for sure. :tongue:

A guy growing boobies or a guy turning into a girl?laugh

no photo
Tue 04/12/11 04:53 PM

This is the last bit of advice I am gonna bother with JP...

This site is what YOU make of it.

No one is gonna hand you love on a platter....you gotta step the hell up and EARN what you want. Bitchin ain't working for you.

The women here want nothing more than some attention. That's it. Nothing more.

You need to decide for yourself if you are willing to take the time to actually grow to know some of these fine ladies....and you ave to open up and let them know about you too.

If that is too much work or you don't want to make the effort, I suggest Craigslist Personals.....you can have a local woman moved into your home in less than three days and she will have her 2.5 kids with her.

What do you want for you?

Do you want a convenient "Now"?...cause that means you will settle for less than what you deserve.

Do you want something that has real love and an actual chance of lasting?...that ain't convenient..and it ain't easy.

:thumbsup:

no photo
Tue 04/12/11 04:48 PM
Well, hopefully both our feelings will pass.drinker

no photo
Tue 04/12/11 04:46 PM

blushing Why thank you LeighAnna!

You're pretty easy on the eyes yourself. The new pic is beautiful.

Awww, thank you.flowerforyou

no photo
Tue 04/12/11 04:39 PM

Was on this site for awhile went away seeing how seems if ya weren't drop dead handsome or fricken rich you don't seem ta count on here and recently got back on hopping things may have changed but I see nothing has just same old shi€

Wow, I didn't know I was rich and handsome!

Well, I don't know how much money you have but you are pretty easy on the eyes.....:tongue:

no photo
Tue 04/12/11 04:36 PM
I'd read it. It's hard to find good writers.

no photo
Tue 04/12/11 04:18 PM

Oh yeah, he's cool. He writes good poetry.

no photo
Tue 04/12/11 04:14 PM

I thought freaky shiki was a girl for
a long time, then i found it was a
guy, and i thought he was gay...
now he is gone? who knew.

It is my understanding he is permanently
banned.
What a shame.

yay, really, he was a total womanizer and posted new threads every two minutes all about himself....BORING

He referred to me as a chocolate cupcake, I didn't find that flattering.

no photo
Tue 04/12/11 04:13 PM
Now I'm confused, what's kc?

no photo
Tue 04/12/11 04:09 PM
Looks fine. Good luck.

no photo
Tue 04/12/11 04:07 PM

The ones I got were really nasty.... They weren't worth me staying "viewable"frustrated

Ew, I've never gotten one of those. Thank goodness. Oh well, you're not missing anything. I'm mainly not in stealth because I used to always be in stealth so I'm trying something new. It feels freeing, yes I take my jollies where I can.

no photo
Tue 04/12/11 04:01 PM

I thought freaky shiki was a girl for
a long time, then i found it was a
guy, and i thought he was gay...
now he is gone? who knew.

It is my understanding he is permanently
banned.
What a shame.

He was...different.

no photo
Tue 04/12/11 03:58 PM

I'm in stealth because I got tired of getting emails

first: asking to meet up for sex (from local guys)

second: nasty emails from guys all ticked off that people in a relationship are on the site and that I have no reason to be looking at others profiles

So I stay hidden....and my faves don't know just how many times I visit their profiles....devil devil

I think the emails are funny. I got one the other day from a shirtless guy with bigger boobs than mine. That was priceless.laugh

no photo
Tue 04/12/11 03:57 PM
Don't feel bad, I feel crappy. I'd rather feel weird.tongue2

no photo
Tue 04/12/11 03:50 PM

Lol....damn I look like a bum!!

Pfft, you look really young, but not like a bum.:tongue:

no photo
Tue 04/12/11 03:12 PM

Hey im not in stealth mode. so if I view you and like you I will email you, if i just view you, doesnt mean i dont like you, it just means I am curious about your age, your location....

Yep, but unfortunately lots of people assume you're interested in them just because you looked. I mainly look because the photo is too small to see clearly without viewing the profile.

I don't worry about why others think I've viewed their profile. I check out new people in the forum to find out something about them. I check out people I already know, especially if they've changed pictures, to see that picture a bit better and to see if they have put up anymore.

I've reached that point; if they assume something, oh well for them. I just ignore the emails.

no photo
Tue 04/12/11 03:07 PM

Damn....Wish I got this much attention when I first joined! Maybe I should have gotten myself a pair....
:laughing:

Turn into a young girl and it'll happen for you. The attention I mean.:tongue:

no photo
Tue 04/12/11 03:05 PM
rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl tongue2

no photo
Tue 04/12/11 10:38 AM
What's the difference? :tongue:

1 2 6 7 8 10 12 13 14 24 25