Community > Posts By > LeighAnna9

no photo
Tue 04/05/11 01:31 PM

what what what i see no boobs...

eh you could always continue creeping on my profile like you always do. lol

laugh drinker

no photo
Tue 04/05/11 11:16 AM

<---This is me, I am only 5 year`s old, I like to take dumps on peoples lawn.I like to peek through the fence and bark at the dog that lives there, and I love eating cheese.I AM A REAL DOG DAMMIT!

Puppy!

no photo
Tue 04/05/11 11:15 AM

Grr, I can't view it 'cause I'm at work!!!!

Give me a spoiler, did someone really hit someone in the face with a duck?:tongue:
Yea. Fabio!!!! I'm not kidding.....

smokin

Ew. I'm sure he deserved it for being ew.

no photo
Tue 04/05/11 10:42 AM

Yeah, and when he admitted it I asked him what the heck he hoped to gain from lying on such a huge scale. His excuse was he knew I wouldn't have talked to him otherwise and he really wanted to get to know me. Still, to what end???? I don't do married or old, ugh. Then he started cyberstalking me and I had to delete one of my email accounts just to get away from him.grumble

whoa!! that's crazy and horrible!!! :( i am super sorry that that happened to you. I hope he gets what he deserves!

Thanks. Oh, I'm sure he's done it again by now and his wife probably found out. That should be punishment enough.laugh

Good!!!! and you seem to like bananas.... just sayin lol

I LOVE bananas! They're like the perfect fruit.laugh

no photo
Tue 04/05/11 10:41 AM
Grr, I can't view it 'cause I'm at work!!!!

Give me a spoiler, did someone really hit someone in the face with a duck?:tongue:

no photo
Tue 04/05/11 10:38 AM
I'd find it helpful to know why the friend stopping speaking. Did they have a fight or is the friend just too busy or something? If someone gets mad at me for no reason, I'm not rewarding them with a gift, whether I promised it or not.

no photo
Tue 04/05/11 10:35 AM
rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl

no photo
Tue 04/05/11 10:35 AM

I don't get why people won't believe that a gorilla can use the Internet.

If a gorilla can use an iron, he can use the internet!:banana:

no photo
Tue 04/05/11 10:34 AM

Yeah, and when he admitted it I asked him what the heck he hoped to gain from lying on such a huge scale. His excuse was he knew I wouldn't have talked to him otherwise and he really wanted to get to know me. Still, to what end???? I don't do married or old, ugh. Then he started cyberstalking me and I had to delete one of my email accounts just to get away from him.grumble

whoa!! that's crazy and horrible!!! :( i am super sorry that that happened to you. I hope he gets what he deserves!

Thanks. Oh, I'm sure he's done it again by now and his wife probably found out. That should be punishment enough.laugh

no photo
Tue 04/05/11 10:32 AM
Trust me, someone will pop in to look.laugh

no photo
Tue 04/05/11 10:31 AM

no photo
Tue 04/05/11 10:27 AM

I'm actually a 3 foot Pygmy elephant hunter.......

smokin

I KNEW it!:banana:

no photo
Tue 04/05/11 10:08 AM

I have realized this. And it is quite annoying. I will talk to someone for a week or so and then they say "I'm really a man" and it is frustrating.

Be glad you found out after a week, I talked to a guy for nearly a year and found out he was old and married.noway

no photo
Tue 04/05/11 10:05 AM
Edited by LeighAnna9 on Tue 04/05/11 10:06 AM

To you, what is the difference between someone having preferences and someone being shallow? What do you think makes someone shallow?

-I don't think being "shallow" is a bad thing. If you say you only date people of a certain age, weight, race, education, etc. etc. people say "Oh, that's shallow; you're depriving yourself of someone really awesome! You should look at what's on the inside, we're all people, looks don't matter, blah blah BLAH" Um, no, because if they're not what I want, they're not awesome to ME, and I'm under no obligation to date anyone if they're not appealing to me. :tongue:

Does it bother you when you don't fit into someone's preferences?

-I don't fit into most people's preferences, then again, most people don't fit into mine either. To answer the question, no, it doesn't bother me at all. No one is obligated to date anyone. Thank god.

What kind of preferences do you have when it comes to dating? Are you willing to change your mind on those preferences, depending on the person you're getting to know?

-I have a long list which I won't post here because it's irrelevant. No, I'm not willing to change my mind.

no photo
Mon 04/04/11 09:29 PM
I consider any thread that makes it to 10 pages a win.drinker

no photo
Mon 04/04/11 09:20 PM

Looks fine to me, welcome and good luck.flowerforyou
:wink: Leigh your so CUTE!!!!flowerforyou

Awww, thank you.blushing

no photo
Mon 04/04/11 09:17 PM
Edited by LeighAnna9 on Mon 04/04/11 09:26 PM
rofl

no photo
Mon 04/04/11 09:16 PM
laugh

no photo
Mon 04/04/11 08:59 PM
If someone stopped speaking to me for no reason, no way in hell am I giving them a painting. I'd either keep it for myself or give it to someone else. Or get pissy and destroy it.

no photo
Mon 04/04/11 08:58 PM

If you were asked to showcase your art at a gallery and you had to show 30 pieces would you wait ten years to complete your project.

NO.

After 10 years I don't see the point of showing it at all.drinker