Community > Posts By > Pedigree9982

Pedigree9982's photo
Sat 05/14/16 05:05 AM
Very spot on. God is MERELY a story, just as Santa Clause, the Easter Bunny ,the tooth fairy. Now we all believed in these characters when we were small, before we knew better, we had faith. As we come of age, we wonder and ask questions and find out, damn none if these are real. Then we get proof they are not real. Now for someone as God is supposed to be, since no proof exists that he is real, one would figure if he really was, then he would make hisself known and he hasn't and why well because he don't frigging exist .The answers are here all around us these believers refuse to seek and I guarantee you they all doubt the existance on occasions, but push it aside, until they all harness their brains full intellect, they'll keep on believing in a nothing that is nothing. Interestingy, most all athiests ARE more intellect than people who believe in God. That info is there too but I bet they won't seek it cause they think their God has the answer.

Pedigree9982's photo
Sat 05/14/16 04:45 AM
Yes, I seen a show on science channel last week about what's now the most viable orgin now. Read about some scientists on some site how about 2 years ago they recreated conditions that they think would have got all living beings started and the results were astonishing. Their test was the same exact idea as the show on science channel. Has anyone viewed the single tree of life that links all living beings as coming from a single source? It's available for everyone to see.

Pedigree9982's photo
Mon 05/09/16 08:53 PM
Evolution is the natural selection of all living things. It is a constant, continual process which is determined by many factors, one certainly being the enviroment and condition of. Over time and with each species subjected to said benefactors, they evolve in ways that change their looks, their actions, their physical ability, the list can go on and on. I predict one day and all who know how evolution works from studying and researching and one don't have to be educated in the field from a young college age to learn, our domestic dogs, whom are mostly living inside the home of their owners now and treated as, yes humans, their children and not as what they are, will lose their dew claws and who knows what else will change about them. So evolution can be defined in layman terms as the adaptation of a species in which nature around it enables the change needed to survive such conditions. It has nothing what so ever to do with an assumed religion, religion is out of context where evolution is concerned. Religion remains the same, while the real world we know is constantly in change. Hence the saying, time changes everything, nothing remains the same.

Pedigree9982's photo
Mon 05/09/16 08:17 PM
That's what I'm scratching my head at?

Pedigree9982's photo
Mon 05/09/16 08:15 PM
Yeah, I believed for 52 frigging years of my life, all a joke now that I know he ain't real. It pisses me off bad that those idiots long ago put that crap out there. Many lives deceived living a constant lie, what a joke, and the joke is on all those who still believe. I will say this is any believer if God is real, he's a ****ing *******.

Pedigree9982's photo
Mon 05/09/16 08:10 PM
What would it take to make me believe? Honestly, not a goddamn thing_but the story of God to show hisself and since that's never happened, it never will.

Pedigree9982's photo
Mon 05/09/16 08:04 PM
I am and proud of it. You all know athiests are more intellectual than those who believe in God. And those that believe are prejudice individuals. For them to not believe in other popular stories like Santa Clause, Easter Bunny, tooth fairy and the such. All I know is I hope before too many years or decades go by, people will start to seriously wonder, ask questions, then open their eyes and realize there's no way, just no way there is that God in the bible. Now I believe the bible is a very valuable resource that teaches how we all should treat others, respect our parents, not steal, etc. but God needs to be completely removed from the equation. I believe it is and always will be known as the biggest SCAM on the human race.