Lymore's photo
Fri 08/06/10 01:16 PM
Mmmm sammiches

Lymore's photo
Fri 08/06/10 09:23 AM
Either that, or its the drugs.

Lymore's photo
Fri 08/06/10 08:37 AM
lol, I don't think anyone mentioned that kids can't drink alcohol.

Lymore's photo
Fri 08/06/10 08:16 AM
I wouldn't want my bf to EXPECT me to do it all.

But I love to cook, and I would have dinner done for my last bf when he came home from work, I loved doing that =]

Lymore's photo
Fri 08/06/10 07:15 AM
I'm a mom. Not many guys want the "extra baggage" I need someone that will accept that my son and I are a package deal! =D

Lymore's photo
Fri 08/06/10 07:12 AM
I would just do my job and not get caught up in such petty things.

Lymore's photo
Fri 08/06/10 07:07 AM
You're knight in shining armor turned out to be an a**hole in tin foil.

Don't remember how awesome he SEEMED, he wasn't really all that awesome if he saw other women, now is he?

Lymore's photo
Fri 08/06/10 07:01 AM
Every night when I turn off the last light in the house, my son's toy train goes "Chuggachuggachugga Woooot woooooot!!!" It's so scary!! MY sister thinks its a ghost lol.

Lymore's photo
Mon 06/07/10 09:24 AM
I've found some neat stuff... a potted rubber tree, tables, my ex found a couch. Lots of stuff lol.

My favorite find though, when I was 10 years old, I found a medium sized tupperware container filled with foreign coins, it was so cool.

Lymore's photo
Mon 06/07/10 09:21 AM
Everything just sucks.

And if you plan on being a scumbag, don't even bother, just leave.

Lymore's photo
Mon 10/26/09 01:26 PM

That's why.

Lymore's photo
Fri 10/16/09 11:30 PM
Not saying that you are talking about the Mayan thing, I just figured it is related to the whole end of the world thing...

Lymore's photo
Fri 10/16/09 11:28 PM
I don't think so. Swine flu isn't nearly as big of a problem as past diseases.

Besides... this whole "The world is going to end because the mayans said so" is a bunch of bull. The Mayans never said it would end, and suposedly, if you ask current Mayans about the 2012 thing, they will think you are nuts.

There have been so many supposed "ends of the world" its ridiculous.

Lymore's photo
Wed 10/14/09 11:07 PM
I smoke more...

Lymore's photo
Sun 08/23/09 05:46 PM
hiiiii I'm bored too

Lymore's photo
Sun 08/23/09 10:56 AM
Edited by Lymore on Sun 08/23/09 10:56 AM
I was abused as kid myself, and I came from a family that didn't really share things, everything was secretive, had to look nice and proper and as if nothing was ever wrong! And everything was just a mess really.

I wasn't used to it, I was extremely uncomfortable holding hands (i would make sure my hand nearest to them was preoccupied), and even just a peck kiss on the lips in public was WAY WAY over the line for me. But I eventually got used to the idea of it, and now I like affection most of the time, but I'm still a tad bit un-affectionate at times.

Just give her time, she may come around to it. Just don't smother her with the affection, just ease her into it slowly, you know what I mean?

Lymore's photo
Thu 08/20/09 09:26 PM
single

he still think he has my heart, but hes just a jerk :(

Lymore's photo
Thu 08/20/09 09:22 PM
Yea, and hes the father of my child and he never wants to take care of our son. He calls me names daily. :( He was the first guy I ever said "I love you" to, he was my first for a lot of things.

Lymore's photo
Thu 08/20/09 07:04 PM
People pre-chew foods for their kids? Uhm... wow... I don't do that for my son.

Lymore's photo
Thu 08/20/09 01:07 PM
My ex's parents take care of me well, and help with baby Tyler too. It would actually be easier for me to go to college if I stay with his parents because his mom would watch the baby for me while I go to school, if I moved to FL with my mom I wouldn't have that luxury, my mom works full time.
But then again it would be less stressful to move away from my ex. There are pros and cons to both situations, and I have to figure out which one has a better balance.

Previous 1 3