Community > Posts By > TVcameraman

TVcameraman's photo
Sat 07/08/17 02:34 PM
ALARM..!! FLOOODD TANKS..!!! Das Boot.

TVcameraman's photo
Sat 07/08/17 12:09 AM

Girls are like parking spaces, all the good ones are taken.

Not All if you know where to look....Say you were in the wrong parking building I guess lolzzzz laugh

I hope I can find a permanent parking spot. LOL

Hmmmmm....This is a difficult one to address...Lemme see...I'll go ask a suggestion from Bill...Wait for his reply...bigsmile

OK, sounds fair. LOL

TVcameraman's photo
Sat 07/08/17 12:03 AM

This happened a LONG time ago when I was still in my younger days. I was changing tires for the Woolco garage and I was given a work order to bring in a Chevelle. I went out, found it and drove it in. Of course I went to open the trunk, the trunk key would not work. So, we called the customer down, who walked, looked and said "That's not my car". Slight panic as I get back in the car, and put it back about where I found it. The customer brings his car in.. The police show up.. I want you for car theft the officer says with a smile on his face. He had driven by earlier and had seen the cars moved about and had an idea about what had happened. The two car owners traded keys, and each key would start the other car. That is when the officer said there is one in 26 chance of that happening.

That was back in the 70's before there were all these chip keys etc. We all had a good laugh at the end of it all.

Ha ha ha ha....a very memorable experience...I bet your nerves slightly trembled that day lolzzzz....

There was for a bit when I was trying to get the first car back before the owners came to find it missing... Seems I was to late. LOL

TVcameraman's photo
Fri 07/07/17 11:27 PM
There has to be love.. a special connection. from compliments on how nice her hair is, nice outfit, to holding hands, a wink, a hug. With that deep connection you get true love making.

Without the intimacy, it is no more fun than a DIY project.

TVcameraman's photo
Fri 07/07/17 09:48 PM
This happened a LONG time ago when I was still in my younger days. I was changing tires for the Woolco garage and I was given a work order to bring in a Chevelle. I went out, found it and drove it in. Of course I went to open the trunk, the trunk key would not work. So, we called the customer down, who walked, looked and said "That's not my car". Slight panic as I get back in the car, and put it back about where I found it. The customer brings his car in.. The police show up.. I want you for car theft the officer says with a smile on his face. He had driven by earlier and had seen the cars moved about and had an idea about what had happened. The two car owners traded keys, and each key would start the other car. That is when the officer said there is one in 26 chance of that happening.

That was back in the 70's before there were all these chip keys etc. We all had a good laugh at the end of it all.

TVcameraman's photo
Fri 07/07/17 09:26 PM
I am thinking about baking bread this weekend Haven't done that for awhile. Add a bit of molasses, a bit of cinnamon. I can taste it already.

TVcameraman's photo
Fri 07/07/17 09:21 PM

Girls are like parking spaces, all the good ones are taken.

Not All if you know where to look....Say you were in the wrong parking building I guess lolzzzz laugh

I hope I can find a permanent parking spot. LOL

TVcameraman's photo
Fri 07/07/17 05:39 PM
I have charming blue eyes. In case anyone is interested. LOL

TVcameraman's photo
Fri 07/07/17 03:04 PM

Then what is a "kick in the butt" on here? I steer clear of those people.

It's just a friendly kick in the butt... LOL Probably for those people who are to shy to wink or blow a kiss.. LOL But on a more serious side, I would think the kick in the butt one is for people who have been friends for a longer term and one of them has not communicated in a bit. I know there are a few people out there who probably feel that way towards me at times as I can be a bit of a slacker when it comes to e-mail.

TVcameraman's photo
Fri 07/07/17 08:31 AM
Back in Black.. AC/DC
Baby Blue... Badfinger

TVcameraman's photo
Fri 07/07/17 08:16 AM
We have that book exchange here in Port Alberni. Its been around for a few years now. I am not sure how many locations there are, but I know there are a few. Great place to drop off books.

TVcameraman's photo
Thu 07/06/17 10:19 PM
Just made pancakes...

TVcameraman's photo
Thu 07/06/17 09:34 PM
Yes... if you are living on the coast, you are probably getting a lot of the same weather we get here. I have seen a couple winters where we have had a lot of snow. But, most times when it snows, it rains the next day and washes it away.

TVcameraman's photo
Thu 07/06/17 07:43 PM
I took the advice of you fine young ladies and put an age restriction on my e-mail.

TVcameraman's photo
Thu 07/06/17 07:39 PM

You get snow in winter then?

Snow is on of those things that can be hard to predict here. Last winter was what we would call hard. There was a lot of snow for here. I actually had to go out and shovel to get the car out of the parking lot one day. And, this snow stayed with us for a bit. I have seen other winters here where there is so little snow, it would be hard to build a snowman if you collected all the snow from around town. But, winters like that, we get the RAIN... and more rain.

But, when you get into the mountains, you will get the snow.

TVcameraman's photo
Thu 07/06/17 07:31 PM

I was just telling my kids a few days ago that I would like to go visit British Columbia, specially Vancouver. I'd travelled east but never had a chance to travel west.

How long have you lived on Vancouver island?

If you ever get a chance to come here, take it. Beautiful place here. I have been here for 20 years now, and a very good 20 years at that. Still wake up to the mountains and green forest around me... birds chirping.. and sunny days... in the summer. :-)

Sounds wonderful. Thanks, TVcameraman... I will definitely keep it in mind.

OK.. I'll be watching the for you coming down the road... Have a great day.

You will? ok then, packing my bags... I'll be the short old toothless asian woman... oh wait, lots of asian women in Vancouver... so I'd be the short old toothless asian woman wearing red stilettos and a batman cape.

See ya biggrin flowers

Awesome MzRosie... You'll fit right in... :-)

TVcameraman's photo
Thu 07/06/17 07:28 PM

Shout out to everyone who broke my heart..... oh wait, they are dead

... to me anyways

(just in case the rcmp is watching the forums)

Always good to have that qualifier in there when using the words "dead" and "ex" in the same sentence. LOL

TVcameraman's photo
Thu 07/06/17 05:34 PM

I was just telling my kids a few days ago that I would like to go visit British Columbia, specially Vancouver. I'd travelled east but never had a chance to travel west.

If you ever get a chance to come here, take it. Beautiful place here. I have been here for 20 years now, and a very good 20 years at that. Still wake up to the mountains and green forest around me... birds chirping.. and sunny days... in the summer. :-)

Sounds wonderful. Thanks, TVcameraman... I will definitely keep it in mind.

OK.. I'll be watching the for you coming down the road... Have a great day.

TVcameraman's photo
Thu 07/06/17 05:06 PM

TVcameraman's photo
Thu 07/06/17 05:03 PM

Maybe they like the father figure relationship. Or grandfather!

From father figure to grandfather figure... I must be aging rapidly.. LOL

Yes, I will have to set some filters on who can send me e-mail. But, my thought was more, what is in their minds... A generational thing to find the oldest guy possible..!?!? LOL

Thanks for the input everyone... May you all have a great day.

1 2 6 7 8 9 10 12 14