Fri 09/30/16 08:26 AM
im bored im bored im bored

Julie_lol's photo
Mon 09/12/16 07:26 PM
i feel bored. my life seems go flat.

Julie_lol's photo
Mon 09/12/16 07:24 PM
Hello Julie_lol:

What makes you get up in the morning; what makes you smile? What do you strive for even though you are not sure you can achieve it? Surround yourself with positive, optomistic people.

What are your dreams, attainable or not. Who do you want to be. What make you happy? Find what you love to do and start looking for opportunities. And always, always include options in your plans; there is never ONLY one way to do something.

its a nice advice thank you. sometimes things are easy to think but hard to do. but i guess it just need strong will to do it rite..?

Julie_lol's photo
Mon 09/12/16 06:03 AM
everybody must has somethin that somehow make a big change in their life. what make u change? what is ur turning point? seems like im lost of purpose..i need somethin..

Julie_lol's photo
Wed 08/24/16 09:28 AM
i dont find somethin wrong with it. as long as u happy with ur life. i myself single and virgin till 23/24?lol it depends on how u see ur life and ur commitment i guess. why rushin to find a guy if the guy is not the right one? the right guy will come eventually.. God will send him:)lol

Julie_lol's photo
Wed 08/24/16 09:22 AM
someone like you

Julie_lol's photo
Wed 08/24/16 09:08 AM

Julie_lol's photo
Wed 08/24/16 09:07 AM
To be honest:

If you have to ask... the answer is 'NO'.
(Because you obviously, have doubts or reasons, to not be with him).

An EX is an EX for a reason.

Don't let the familiar or loneliness or boredom trap you.

Hope this helps. Good luck to you. 

thanks for ur reply:grinning: maybe what u said is right..coz somehow i still hv feeling for him and its been 5 months but i cant forget him:confused:
maybe i cant move on till i get a new one?

Julie_lol's photo
Wed 08/24/16 08:32 AM
i do.. and yes.. i guess there are men out there that can wait:) save it for my future husband

Julie_lol's photo
Wed 08/24/16 08:27 AM
Should go back with ex or not?

Julie_lol's photo
Wed 08/24/16 08:22 AM
i want a golden request:heart_eyes:

Julie_lol's photo
Wed 08/24/16 08:19 AM
bored?