Mon 02/14/11 12:38 PM
so thoughtful, and very sweet. Thank you

kree001's photo
Tue 03/11/08 06:03 PM

ceasar salad, with hummus and stuffed grapeleaves

sounds great, have enough for 2 ??

kree001's photo
Sun 03/09/08 08:57 AM

''Some can tell you exactly when their lives changed''.

We have all grown weary of what we see and hear in the news, but my perspective on the wars that our men are fighting and how no matter what our opinion are of those conflicts, we need to support them and their families in every possible manner.
My life changed on Feb 24th 2008, My only son enlisted, I am proud but terrified, and every emotion in between, I know not what the future brings for him, for his sisters, or his first child being born this summer..we will always be able to tell you when our lives changed..
peace

kree001's photo
Fri 03/07/08 02:18 PM
I am not sure if I can explain this correctly so as everyone can understand, but as far as what I know when 2 country's flags are flown on the same pole the country on the bottom has surrendered to the country who's flag is on the top, I may be wrong, just what I was taught ,

kree001's photo
Thu 03/06/08 03:06 PM
you may want to have your thyroid tested, especially if they thinning more to the outsides, just an idea,
as far as getting them to grow thicker, let me know if you find something that works flowerforyou

kree001's photo
Thu 01/17/08 08:02 PM
Being deeply loved gives you strength
Loving deeply gives you courage....flowerforyou

unknown

kree001's photo
Sun 12/30/07 08:13 AM
Edited by kree001 on Sun 12/30/07 08:14 AM
I was looking up information for my grandson, who was showing signs of food allergies, and also possible mild autism...so these sites had some good information, links, recipes, stores where you can purchase alternatives, not only on gluten but casein, (dairy) products...hope this helps some.....also if you google dairy allergies recipes, or, soy allergy recipes, this comes up with many great sites. good luck

www.PaleoDiet.com
www.gfcfdiet.com
www.CookingAllergyFree.com
homecooking.about.com/od/allergy/

kree001's photo
Wed 10/31/07 03:04 PM
amen

kree001's photo
Tue 10/30/07 04:03 PM
thanks for the smile, just when I needed it most

kree001's photo
Sun 10/21/07 05:43 PM
hi everyone, I do not post normally, a little shy, for about the first 3 seconds, but reading the posts daily makes me feel great and a place to belong, I would love to come and be a part and meet everyone, as I live in MO, it is an easy drive for me and sounds like so much fun...I love to cook, and have done so for large groups for years and may be of great help in the kitchen as far as side dishes and such if that would help, just let me know
Anne

kree001's photo
Sun 10/07/07 04:04 PM
96 bottles of beer on the wall 99 bottles of beer take one down pass it around 95 bottles of beer on the wall.....

drinker flowerforyou drinker

kree001's photo
Mon 10/01/07 11:10 AM
I had the same problem, found out all the answers at a website called..... netlingo....very enlightning.
good luck

kree001's photo
Mon 09/10/07 11:44 AM
You need to contact your local USDA they are the ones
that are in charge of section 8, and HUD housing, again document everything,even how minor, photo's, times event's take place, any contact and/or conversations with your landlord..photo's as back up, make sure you have copied everyting for your file..statement from other tenents may help as well...if that is not working,go higher to your state capitol or local representetive.
remember this is the government, they are on their own time schedule...the older gentleman should have documented with the Dr. how he became injured. that I would also include as documentation.
good luck

kree001's photo
Sat 09/08/07 09:56 PM
I am in Missouri and it has been cloudy the past week, but as a star gazer could not tell you, a satellite maybe, a good websit for star gazing and what is going on is space.com, bet I will be aout about 9;30 the next clear evening, see if I can anything

kree001's photo
Fri 09/07/07 06:00 AM
may the lords healing touch be upon you and yours noel, for the body, heart and soul,
anne

kree001's photo
Fri 09/07/07 04:20 AM
thanks,going to change it todayhappy

kree001's photo
Wed 08/29/07 07:15 PM
That's just not right ;)

kree001's photo
Sun 08/26/07 10:04 PM
oops,

was thinking this was the first post , but I guess not, I must be getting braver.........LOL

peace

kree001's photo
Sun 08/26/07 09:59 PM
Joe, I wish I had some great words of wisdom for you, I have the opposite situation, I have been single 10 years, most of it anyway, and that has been by choice, I feel knowing myself will make me a better partner one day, this is my very first post, (shy,) but have read many, I think this is a great place to start to make connections, friendship or otherwise, but, don't look to hard, your special one will find you when you you least expect it....

Previous 1