Community > Posts By > Dinko14

no photo
Sat 10/07/17 10:58 AM
6 guys message the poor woman and only 1 woman. Guys are like hungry birds lol

no photo
Sat 10/07/17 10:38 AM
Hi there, check out my profile and see what you think.

no photo
Tue 10/03/17 09:30 AM
hmm not quite lol, back in 2009 lets see I was attending SIUC crap...so I was 21 or 22 at the time. Ha can't even remember what age I was in 2009 >_<

no photo
Tue 10/03/17 09:27 AM
Did not expect so many replies lol. But i dont know...they way it seems the way social network is had changed a lot of how people communicate which is a big turn off to me, and I have tried to cope with it. Like I dont have a facebook, snapchat or what ever (yes thats hard to beleive) but they have changed the way we communicate and to me makes it harder to even start a relationship.

no photo
Fri 09/29/17 11:55 AM
I believe it is getting harder to meet that special woman...seems like people these days aren't interested in committed relationships or serious about them, seems like sex is the only interest which is really annoying : / Also to note, are woman really not into romantic type of guys such as myself? I love cuddling and holding hands, but that really seems to be turn off! Ugh

no photo
Thu 06/15/17 07:07 AM
Edited by Dinko14 on Thu 06/15/17 07:15 AM
Well here I am going to express myself. In todays world it seems that no one is looking for a relationship, its all about the sex...which is annoying. I understand to each their own and blah blah. You wanna have sex with each person you meet up by all means have them.

Anyway...i doubt the person I will find will be on a dating site...I just dont have faith in them anymore, no matter how well detailed your profile is on what kind of person you might be and what your looking for.

I guess I'm just throwing my two cents out there. lol

no photo
Sun 01/17/10 09:29 AM
Perfect love is rare indeed-for to be a lover you require that you continually have the subtley of the very wise, the flexibility of the child, the sensitivity of the artist, the understading of the philosopher, the acceptance of the saint, the tolerance of the scholar and the fortitude of the certain.