Community > Posts By > JimR1

JimR1's photo
Sat 05/13/17 06:17 AM
I am in Larned Kansas for the summer, I would love to find my tall someone in life.. I am 61 and 5'11" in height.. are there any tall ladies around here.. I would love to here from you.. Jim

JimR1's photo
Tue 02/23/16 04:33 PM
Hello from Jim

JimR1's photo
Tue 02/16/16 02:38 PM
who is getting drunk and singing karaoke tonight?

JimR1's photo
Wed 02/10/16 04:15 PM
there is no such word as unhealthful either, yet its used in the weather industry, " unhealthful air quaility" today also not in dictionarys.

JimR1's photo
Wed 02/10/16 09:25 AM
Tall Woman Wanted, have not found her yet, the end...

JimR1's photo
Wed 02/10/16 08:29 AM
One Conspiracy, is that Linden Banes Johnson killed JFK, in a round about way, he told the CIA to recruit Oswald to kill Kennedy...I would not put it past him.

JimR1's photo
Tue 02/09/16 02:54 PM
I have herd the oppisite about the moon that it coming closer not further away.. and that in so many years from now the earth will slow down in its spinning making for longer days.. not in my lifetime tho
JIM

JimR1's photo
Tue 02/09/16 02:47 PM
I have never seen a ghost, however I have herd doors, open and shut, no one there, I have herd footsteps, and no one there, I have had the sence of being stared at and nothing to see, I have herd door knockings and no one there. and broken celeing fans spinning when they don't work, and no reason for the spinning, I have felt warm spots in cold winter in the Kitchen of my house, no explanation for it.. never seen one, but I definatly believe in ghosts. and I have herd loud banging sounds at a restroom door and again no one there.. so Yes I believe in Ghosts.. JIM

JimR1's photo
Mon 02/08/16 05:51 PM
if Global warming is real, then why does every winter feel colder than the one before..? sure its not Global freezing..

JimR1's photo
Mon 02/08/16 05:50 PM
if Global warming is real, then why does every winter feel colder than the one before..? sure its not Global freezing..

JimR1's photo
Mon 02/08/16 03:34 PM
Now the only problem is how do I get rid of the Bible people, and welcome the Ghost back.....LOL

JimR1's photo
Mon 02/08/16 03:23 PM
One home I lived in, came a knocking at the door, there was a front door and a back door.. first I answered the front door, and no one was there, so I answered the rear door, and again no one was there, I live on a gated property and looked around the yard and saw no one.. I did not think much of this until the same thing happened a week later.. there had always been a creepiness about the home I lived in, felt like someone staring at you from the kitchen..and it was a not wanted here type of feeling from an empty space in the Kitchen..
Well a month or so went by, and one night I was headed to bed, when the ceiling fan was spinning, in the bed room, but it does not work and the light switch was off and the window bedroom window was closed..
Well I called to local church and had a bible study and a house blessing done, and that seemed to end the spookiness. stayed at the home for one more year, and no new activity.

JimR1's photo
Sat 04/19/14 03:21 PM
Where are all the tall women? I would love to find that tall and special someone in my life, someone who stands 5'11" or taller..
I enjoy lap swimming, karaoke singing, bicycle and motorcycle riding.
so if your around somewhere I would love to here from you..
Jim> currently in Kansas.

JimR1's photo
Sat 12/10/11 04:59 AM
I once almost got a job as a volleyball coach, for an all women team,
JIM

JimR1's photo
Fri 12/09/11 05:23 AM
I am looking for a tall woman of 5'11" or taller for a long term best friend... I live in Dover Tennessee..I am 55 and 5'11"

JimR1's photo
Sun 02/20/11 08:36 AM
I love very tall women...6'0" or taller.. I am 54 and 5'11" in height.. I would love to know you.. I live near Clarksville..JIM

JimR1's photo
Thu 10/28/10 04:44 PM
I am looking for that tall special woman 5'11" or taller
I am 54 and 5'11" in height... if your reading this I would love to here from you.. I love tall... JIM

JimR1's photo
Wed 10/27/10 05:16 AM
The three top things I look for in a relationship are
One... honesty Two.... friendlyness and three.. I am attracted to the woman being the taller one.. I love a tall woman.. Jim

JimR1's photo
Tue 10/26/10 08:41 AM
I am looking for a woman.. 5'11" or taller.. for long term best friend.. so if your in here I would love to here from you..

JimR1's photo
Tue 10/26/10 08:38 AM
I am new to the forum.. but not new to Mingle2 ..
I live in Dover Tennessee

Previous 1